937 Posts
    14 years ago
    liukangx
    I was in space jam

Get outta town! Did you meet MJ??
      liukangx
      3907 Posts
      14 years ago
      Yea he is cooler than he is on tv. I was in the stands at the baseball stadium. right above him after he struck out

[ur
        thecrow174
        9986 Posts
        14 years ago
        Whoa! That's cool! :o
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
          14 years ago
          I wasnt in a movie but I was on ESPN and the news
            System
            79987 Posts
            14 years ago
            Cast? No. In Japan they don't cast extras, they just go out and film on the street adn get real reactions. While in Tokyo there was a scene filming in a bar with a hugh window overlooking the street. My friends dared em to go in front of that window and jsut act stupid so i did. We all figured they'd just do a second take.

6 months later....

I go to my normal hangout, the Famicom Kids Shot in Naha City, and when i walk in the whole gang is standing around teh store owners computer laughing. i walk in and one of them goes "Hey's its our movie star!" I ask him what they mean, and they show me a scene from this DVD they had jsut bought, guess what it was?

Apprently it was a romantic comedy and the director thought my beign a total spase in the backround of an otherwise serious scene was hilariuos.

yeah, I deffinetly set america back a few years with that stunt.
              Dave_Lino
              584 Posts
              14 years ago
              nope i havent been but i could be in the future. :wink:
                System
                79987 Posts
                14 years ago
                The Dark Knight. But then again so were a lot of people who watched the filming of the movie. Dunno if the footage I was in will be used.
                  tunainbigd05
                  12 Posts
                  14 years ago
                  I was an extra in The Ringer which was filmed in San Marcos, TX at Texas State University
                    DMoney89
                    2503 Posts
                    14 years ago
                    How does one become an extra, anyways? Is it just being at the right place at the right time, or is there some sorta process, or...?
                      tunainbigd05
                      12 Posts
                      14 years ago
                      For the Ringer, they were posting all over Texas State that they were gonna film there and had an 800 number and website where you could apply to be an extra. Then I guess the casting people came by the University and interviewed on the spot. Then right before filming started you had to register with the casting company online and you got a number. When filming started they called you and told where to report. It paid I think 110 dollars a day. Not bad for 5 days.
                        DMoney89
                        2503 Posts
                        14 years ago
                        AND you get paid?! 0_0

Man, i need to be an extra..
                          Horny_Toad
                          590 Posts
                          14 years ago
                          I was an extra in two programmes on BBC television in England.

Both programmes were shit and the filming was boring. All you did was sit around waiting for your scene whilst runners and prop people and all sorts of other people who pretended to be important ran around the place.
                            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss