MtLaStella
333 Posts
14 years ago
Is there a reason why they didn't use Krang in the TMNT movie that came out last year? I can see not using him in the live action films of the 90's, but it would have made sense to incorporate him into a CGI atmosphere. Definitely would have pleased this hardcore Ninja Turtles fan.
    gumbyman
    2008 Posts
    14 years ago
    Well i did not see the recent TMNT movie but i do know that Crang was one of the main characters in the 80s/90s T.V. show. So i do think if they did not include him in the recent movie they should have.
      kerfootb
      288 Posts
      14 years ago
      MtLaStella
      Is there a reason why they didn't use Krang in the TMNT movie that came out last year? I can see not using him in the live action films of the 90's, but it would have made sense to incorporate him into a CGI atmosphere. Definitely would have pleased this hardcore Ninja Turtles fan.

Because he was never in the comics--which all 4 were based on (don't know about the third though). God, you people need to do your research. Sheez!
        14 years ago
        Krang, Bee-Bop, and Rocksteady are characters that will only appear in the original TMNT animated series. Krang was just based on the U-Trons, the alien race that appears in the comics. In the 2nd movie, the scientist guy was going to be revealed as an U-Tron, but they thought they people would think that he was Krang.
          blueluigi
          3338 Posts
          14 years ago
          bamfingnightcrawler
          Krang, Bee-Bop, and Rocksteady are characters that will only appear in the original TMNT animated series. Krang was just based on the U-Trons, the alien race that appears in the comics. In the 2nd movie, the scientist guy was going to be revealed as an U-Tron, but they thought they people would think that he was Krang.

Actually Bee-Bop and Rocksteady was originally planned on being in the second movie but they couldn't get any actors good enough to fit in the Bee-bop and Rocksteady costumes so they replaced them with Token and Razar.
            Captain_N
            787 Posts
            14 years ago
            I'd rather have seen Bebop and Rocksteady than Razer and Toker. I didn't like them as they were clones of Bebop and Rocksteady.

At first I thought the sceients from Secret of the Ooze was Baxter.

One thing that would make me laugh is Venus appeared in a film as a villan but since the creator hates her guts and has said she will never appear again that's unlikley.
              14 years ago
              Honestly, I think they should've used Krang as the villain in the third TMNT movie. It would've made a lot of sense. After all, they DID use Shredder in the first two movies. Instead, they had a guy on a horse, who wasn't even in the comic books or cartoon.
                Captain_N
                787 Posts
                14 years ago
                It would have been good if Baxter appeared. He was in the comics. Eddie Murphy would have been a good choice to play him.
                  14 years ago
                  They could've brought Rick Moranis out of hiding to play Baxter.
                    TMNT
                    5203 Posts
                    14 years ago
                    There rumors saying that Krang is going to be in the NEW TMNT movie when it comes out in 2009.
                      HarryReems
                      2067 Posts
                      14 years ago
                      I love Krang.
                      Seriously.
                        TMNT
                        5203 Posts
                        14 years ago
                        Krang is awsome. :D
                          HarryReems
                          2067 Posts
                          14 years ago
                          Awwww yeah!
                          Muhfuggin' Krang all up in this piece!
                            fistoflegend
                            946 Posts
                            14 years ago
                            Krang would be cool. Maybe they could throw rat king in there also.
                              Hiro
                              248 Posts
                              14 years ago
                              Because he wasn't in the original comics, like what kerfootb (sp?) said.
                                14 years ago
                                Well, not all of us turtlefans have read the comics and have instead watched the original cartoon and movies, so it would have been a treat to see crang brought back to life again.
                                It's my goal to sparta kick all hipsters in the throat....
                                  kayvee
                                  3672 Posts
                                  14 years ago
                                  Talking brains aren't cool anymore. :cry:
                                    HarryReems
                                    2067 Posts
                                    14 years ago
                                    Honestly, what's wrong with kids today?!
                                    They gots their Iphones and their gamepods, and all that mess.
                                    Back when I was a lad, talking brains were pretty goddamn impressive.
                                      kayvee
                                      3672 Posts
                                      14 years ago
                                      You got that right, Mr. Reems. Burbling brains were the shit.

Pass the Bengay.
                                        Captain_N
                                        787 Posts
                                        14 years ago
                                        pearljamownzyou
                                        They could've brought Rick Moranis out of hiding to play Baxter.

I was going to suggest him if they wanted a white Baxter
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss