PirateNinja6
2472 Posts
13 years, 11 months ago
He openly says he's also known as "bluekirby and pac-boy." Shouldn't he be banned?
    pjb2377
    937 Posts
    13 years, 11 months ago
    I dunno. You should probably ask a mod or admin about that.
      13 years, 11 months ago
      PirateNinja6
      He openly says he's also known as "bluekirby and pac-boy." Shouldn't he be banned?

Technically anyone can have more than one account if they want to!
        PirateNinja6
        2472 Posts
        13 years, 11 months ago
        Radiation_Dude
        PirateNinja6

What about un-technically? What about Amishically?
          13 years, 11 months ago
          PirateNinja6
          Radiation_Dude
          PirateNinja6

What about un-technically? What about Amishically?

Well i'm not sure about that, but I do see why this may bother you. Maybe it would be good if the admin's did enforce a rule that everyone stick to only one account.
            Shaqdaddy
            597 Posts
            13 years, 11 months ago
            i dont think you can get rid of those names unless some written verification could be shown. i mean, i could go on here claiming to be 3 other people, and it would basically be my word you would have to go on. while in this case, it probly is the same person who was blueluigi, it opens a dangerous door for people getting other people banned by claiming to be them. im pretty sure you have to take each account on a one by one basis, as difficult as that may be sometime. but agian, i'm not a mod, so i technically dont know the specifics of it, but thats my two cents for what it's worth.
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein
              blueluigi
              3338 Posts
              13 years, 11 months ago
              PirateNinja6

I've never registered as Kirbyblue or pac-boy on this site at all. What I mean is that I'm registered as these usernames on OTHER sites. I haven't used the name pac-boy since 2005 when TV tome shut down which is the site I used pac-boy. I'm registered as kirbyblue on Gamespot and TV.com. I hope that clears the answer. Sorry about the confusion.
                PirateNinja6
                2472 Posts
                13 years, 11 months ago
                blueluigi
                PirateNinja6

I've never registered as Kirbyblue or pac-boy on this site at all. What I mean is that I'm registered as these usernames on OTHER sites. I haven't used the name pac-boy since 2005 when TV tome shut down which is the site I used pac-boy. I'm registered as kirbyblue on Gamespot and TV.com. I hope that clears the answer. Sorry about the confusion.

But what about Bluemario and Blueyoshi? I've seen those accounts on this site. http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/766-barney---friends/ They all have Blue and a name of a Nintendo character? You are them?
                  gumbyman
                  2008 Posts
                  13 years, 11 months ago
                  Wow, :shock: Pirate you have one scary avatar my freind. But ya i think maybe you should send a PM to one of the mods and get permission from them Blueluigi.
                    PirateNinja6
                    2472 Posts
                    13 years, 11 months ago
                    My avatar is perfectly normal, it describes the truth of Disney.

Anyways, Bluelugi, do you have multiple accounts?
                      Ilikethepixies
                      5870 Posts
                      13 years, 11 months ago
                      Hey piranteninja, this is for you. You sniveling little cunt.

blueluigi
                        3338 Posts
                        13 years, 11 months ago
                        PirateNinja6
                        My avatar is perfectly normal, it describes the truth of Disney.

Anyways, Bluelugi, do you have multiple accounts?

No, I don't have multiple accounts on this website. BlueMario and BlueYoshi are 2 different users. BlueMario registered his name after I registered mine. He was using his username as a reference to my username. BlueYoshi was a friend of BlueMario's, I know because I chat with him on AIM and he told me. Only other account that is with my IP is Redyoshi, which is my sister, but I don't use hers, and she doesn't use mine, so there.
                          sonicemerald
                          40 Posts
                          13 years, 11 months ago
                          I can back that claim up. He only has the screenname BlueLuigi.
                            Ilikethepixies
                            5870 Posts
                            13 years, 11 months ago
                            Thanks for clearing that one up.
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              13 years, 11 months ago
                              Does it matter if people have more than one account though? What's the problem with it exactly?
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                13 years, 11 months ago
                                I thought the Blue guys were a group of friends who were showing unity by taking a screen name that began with Blue. I thought it was kinda cool in its own way. It showed friendship. And so what if he has more than one account. Its not like we get paid to be here. He's not hurting anyone by doing so. And what business is it yours? Are you a mod? Are you Vertex? Do you own the servers the site is on? What is it to you?
                                  Ilikethepixies
                                  5870 Posts
                                  13 years, 11 months ago
                                  He's just bein' a little bitch. He can't help it.
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    13 years, 11 months ago
                                    this is why I no longer post on ultraman Lah, people accusing me of having mutipule accoutns adn cyber stalking other members.
                                      13 years, 11 months ago
                                      To clear things up:

1) this is not lunarwars, where we have to be all one-account nazi or else you're B&
                                      2) the problem with multiple accounts is mostly ban evasion, trolling, what have you.
                                      and 3) if this was phpBB we could very easily track down who has a multiple account.
                                        KRW
                                        431 Posts
                                        13 years, 11 months ago
                                        there is only one blueluigi on RJ.

BlueMario, BluePeach and all the other users with both the word "Blue" and a Nintendo character's name in thier username are completely different, unrelated people.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss