SiegHart
396 Posts
13 years, 11 months ago
What is your most hated commercials and celebrities?
    SiegHart
    396 Posts
    13 years, 11 months ago
    I know of two celebrities I hate called Linsey Lohan and Hannah Montana.Who agrees?
      HarryReems
      2067 Posts
      13 years, 11 months ago
      Hardees/Carl's JR fast food commercials are the worst around.
      They're always showing some fatass construction worker, slobbering all over some stupid looking hamburger. And at the end, they always have to drop a hamburger from 8 feet up, So it can plop down and impress the world with it's burger-ish girth. I hate these.

Their radio commercials are COMPLETE garbage. Don't even get me started on that.
        vintagefantasy
        1041 Posts
        13 years, 11 months ago
        it's my money and I need it now
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es

I must agree with sieghart on Miley Cryrus or any of the celebrities involved with
        disney sitcoms or high school musical

Can u picture that - Th
          the-micro-man
          3492 Posts
          13 years, 11 months ago
          Most hated celebrities:

Paris Hilton
          50 Cent
          Britanny Spears
          Everyone on Disney Channel
            mr3urious
            3356 Posts
            13 years, 11 months ago
            We already have a "commercials that suck" thread.

http://www.retrojunk.com/forums/index.php?view=posts&fid=1&tid=15750

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
              System
              79987 Posts
              13 years, 11 months ago
              vintagefantasy
              it's my money and I need it now
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es

I must agree with sieghart on Miley Cryrus or any of the celebrities involved with
              disney sitcoms or high school musical

That commercial really spoke to me.
                Funky_Guy
                2638 Posts
                13 years, 11 months ago
                Celebirties:

Dane Cook

Britney Spears (Good performers put their nervous breakdowns on their albums not in the tabloids)

Ads:

Most every ad on tv these days, especially the ones that try to pass McDonalds off as real food.
                  13 years, 11 months ago
                  I feel like I'd be being redundant if I mention my hated celebs. I am currently hating the McDonald's commercial about their dollar menu. The ad shows various supposedly hip youngsters being able to afford their favorite collectibles because they buy the cheap, crappy food from the McDonald's dollar menu. What bothers me the most about the ad isn't the shitty McDonald's food, it's when THE GIRL PUTS HER MOTHER FUCKING HANDS ALL OVER AN LP!! I know the girl is just an actor pretending to be into vinyl but what about whoever owns those records?! I would personally put my entire foot up that girl's rectal orifice if she even put a finger on one of my LPs.
                    Blackshadow
                    367 Posts
                    13 years, 11 months ago
                    I hate the Oxi-Clean commercials, with that annoying guy who YELLS how WONDERFUL those damn cleaning products are. WOW, you got a stain out, good for you! The whole world just HAS to know! :roll: I hear enough yelling on a daily basis, I don't want to hear it when I'm watching TV and trying to unwind. Also, it looks like he combs motor oil through his hair.
                      Ilikethepixies
                      5870 Posts
                      13 years, 11 months ago
                      I like the one with the hot girl I like it and its cool to me.
                        ghiti
                        446 Posts
                        13 years, 11 months ago
                        I don't hate any celebrities, I'm apathetic towards them and don't really pay any attention.

I really dislike any commercial advertising a pill that will make old men get a boner, or will reduce the size of their prostate so they can urinate properly.

Overall, commercials for big pharma's money makers drive me nuts. They also last sooooooo long.
                        GHITI is pronounced "fish".

THE BEST TRIP IS A NOSTALGIA TRIP![/size]

OMGWTFBBQ
                        ghiti
                        I know some people who would say they were a child of the 60's even though they were born well a
                          13 years, 11 months ago
                          Blackshadow
                          I hate the Oxi-Clean commercials, with that annoying guy who YELLS how WONDERFUL those damn cleaning products are. WOW, you got a stain out, good for you! The whole world just HAS to know! :roll: I hear enough yelling on a daily basis, I don't want to hear it when I'm watching TV and trying to unwind. Also, it looks like he combs motor oil through his hair.

Oh yeah Billy Mays! I want him to spank me while I call him daddy!

Soulbrutha34
                            516 Posts
                            13 years, 11 months ago
                            those wendy's commercials. especially the one with them kicking the trees.
                              joecool85
                              375 Posts
                              13 years, 11 months ago
                              I hate Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and any no talent clowns around Hollywood.

Also, I hate those damn cell phone commercials and Subway commercials with Jared.
                                JamesandRaina
                                103 Posts
                                13 years, 11 months ago
                                Paris, Britney, 50, boy...too many too mention.
                                Souls & Sounds Productions
                                www.soulsandsounds.com
                                  13 years, 11 months ago
                                  mr3urious

actually that is a good commercials thread
                                    mr3urious
                                    3356 Posts
                                    13 years, 11 months ago
                                    adventure_of_link
                                    mr3urious

actually that is a good commercials thread

Whoops! Thanks for pointing that out for me. BTW, I can't seem to find the REAL "sucky commercials" thread.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
                                      monsterx27
                                      26 Posts
                                      13 years, 11 months ago
                                      dude that IO Digital Cable commercial is annoying then rachal rays dunkin donuts commercial.
                                        13 years, 11 months ago
                                        Why has no one mentioned "Head On" yet? That commercial came out of the seventh circle of Hell, for sure. You could effectively torture anyone with that crap.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss