bigdawg8412
734 Posts
13 years, 10 months ago
I remember that thread where we were talking about how Nick GaS was signing off the air back in December.

My neighbor just upgrade his satellite service yesterday and I went to check it out. That's when I noticed that Nick GaS was on the air. Legends of the Hidden Temple was on. He has Dish network. I guess those who are subscribers still get the channel. I had thought that the channel was gone for good. :D

COOLHAND
    2938 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    cool...even though i dont have it hahaha
      chrisno51
      1574 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      Yeah, It's still on Dish because they had some sort of problem with the transition. They also have not separated Noggin and The N yet. I think Dish Network is still working on the issue, but I'm not positive. Yep, Nick GAS is exclusively on Dish Network right now for TV.
        13 years, 10 months ago
        eh... I thought that nick GAS was supposed to shut down its transmitter?

problem solved.
          Xe-A-Thoul
          6031 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          Well, at least you can watch Nick GaS when there's nothing else on, which happens far too often.
          I must enter a signature.
            System
            79987 Posts
            13 years, 10 months ago
            Nick GaS is awful. Only good show on it was Nick Arcade and that came on at 4 in the morning. The rest were all shows that were sucky when repeated.
              Xe-A-Thoul
              6031 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              Nick GaS was soooo much better in it's prime. 2002-2005, per se.
              I must enter a signature.
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss