Casey07
39 Posts
13 years, 10 months ago
I have. I recently broke a bone in my right foot by just running down the stairs. I had to wear a cast for 6 weeks. Fortunately, I have it off now but I still have to go back to the doctor's in a few weeks for another check-up.

Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which bone and how???
    COOLHAND
    2938 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    nope
      TurboDuo
      2086 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      I've never broken a bone in my life.
      I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
      YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
        NickRules
        4941 Posts
        13 years, 10 months ago
        No, its one of my worst fears!
          taykai
          389 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          I broke my big toe going down a flight of stairs. I also broke my wrist play wrestling. I also managed to crack my skull open playing tag at the park.... ya.
            outfit
            899 Posts
            13 years, 10 months ago
            Yes, the only bone I have ever broken.---I think i was 11, and broke my toe in Mexico on vaction..
              NoCode0680
              575 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              As a kid I broke my right middle finger playing basketball. I broke my big toe in high school in a work accident where somebody put down a hydraulic leg on my foot. And in college I had a seizure (don't know why, it was the first and last) and I fell face first on a tile floor, breaking my shoulder very badly, requiring surgery. I have a steel plate and 8 metal screws in there.
              Pearl to the damn Jam

skippymallory
                531 Posts
                13 years, 10 months ago
                does a sprain count? because I sprained my ankle after someone pulled on it as I was trying to slide down a pole at the playground in 5th or 6th grade and I lost my balance.
                a hopeless romantic and defender of the unloved, the geeky and the misunderstood. a friend to underdogs and misfits everywhere. :)
                  ghiti
                  446 Posts
                  13 years, 10 months ago
                  When I was 2 my brother was pushing me on a bike...I think it was a tricycle but I don't remember, it could have been a normal bike. Anyway, my right leg got caught in the spokes of the front wheel and the wheel kept turning... I had to have a cast for a while, and I have quite a few memories of the ordeal. I liked it when people signed it, and this one cashier from the grocery store drew Mickey Mouse on it. Plus someone sent me all these 'get well' balloons which was awesome.
                  GHITI is pronounced "fish".

THE BEST TRIP IS A NOSTALGIA TRIP![/size]

OMGWTFBBQ
                  ghiti
                  I know some people who would say they were a child of the 60's even though they were born well a
                    Anemone
                    96 Posts
                    13 years, 10 months ago
                    I broke my left foot over a year ago.
                    "I shall be waiting to reward your genius or to have you beheaded for terminal stupidity." -Cobra Commander-
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      13 years, 10 months ago
                      um, if it's close enough, i dislocated my left knee once. i farted around in the woods with my friends and my father, and i fell over and rolled off of a big bump
                        Copper20
                        601 Posts
                        13 years, 10 months ago
                        I never had any bones broken.
                          Protegejoe296
                          188 Posts
                          13 years, 10 months ago
                          Broke my nose twice, my knuckles an untold number of times, broke my ankle wrestling and continued to wrestle on it, and cracked one of the metatarsals on my left foot last September.
                          "Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue--Realize the strength, move on"--Henry Rollins
                          "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."--Robert Heinlein
                          "Shop smart, shop S-Mart"--Ash
                            Casey07
                            39 Posts
                            13 years, 10 months ago
                            Protegejoe296
                            Broke my nose twice, my knuckles an untold number of times, broke my ankle wrestling and continued to wrestle on it, and cracked one of the metatarsals on my left foot last September.

Damn.... :?
                              pjb2377
                              937 Posts
                              13 years, 10 months ago
                              Never broke a bone. Had lots of jammed fingers, stitches in my chin and lip and torn ligaments in my foot.

My son broke both his arms when he fell out of a tree. His right arm had a compound fracture.
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                13 years, 10 months ago
                                Never broken a bone, but I've fractured a bone.

Right collar bone once. Fell out of the rope swing that was attached to the fort my father had made me. I was 8 or so. I didn't realize that my collar bone broken either. I went in the house and watched the Three Stooges until I complained that my shoulder hurt.

Left wrist first time. Slipped and fell on a patch of ice at school in 3rd grade.

Left wrist second time. Doing stupid shit on a bicycle at 16.
                                  13 years, 10 months ago
                                  hairline fracture on my little toe five years ago

that's all, didn't even need a cast or anything.
                                    misspiggy
                                    1442 Posts
                                    13 years, 10 months ago
                                    I feel accident prone typing this...

Broke my nose when I was 5, then again when I was 8(this time it was because I was looking through a microscope at girlscouts and a bitchy girl shoved my face against it breaking my nose).

Broke 3 ribs and my jaw when I was 12.

Broke my ankle the first time when I was 16 (slamed in door)
                                    Broke it the second time rollerblading down steps in my house (don't do that!)

Broke my neck three days before my 17th birthday and ended up missing tons of high school because of it.

Broke both of my little toes because I am retarded and do stupid shit.

Broke my big toe kicking a door during a break up ha ha (I also dislocated my shoulder on the door that day too).
                                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss