20manda20
34 Posts
13 years, 9 months ago
Is there a specific time for people to gather for live chat? I have been in and out all day and haven't seen many in live chat. The most I have seen is 3 or 4. I would really like to connect with some people who are nostalgic and share the same interests as me. If there is a specific time, somebody please let me know, and, if not, I think it would be a great idea to establish one, if it wouldn't be too complicated with different time zones.

Just a thought (and probably a run-on sentence LOL)

If this has already been covered in another thread that I have yet to discover, my apologies. :D
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. - Hunter S. Thompson
    pjb2377
    937 Posts
    13 years, 9 months ago
    4:02am. It's hopping at that time.
      20manda20
      34 Posts
      13 years, 9 months ago
      I wasn't looking for sarcasm, but, since you are a pimp, I will take it from you. I will, however, expect a b-slap later, tyvm.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. - Hunter S. Thompson
        pjb2377
        937 Posts
        13 years, 9 months ago
        Pimping, et's what I do.

I like your sense of humor.
          System
          79987 Posts
          13 years, 9 months ago
          it's always dead when i go on.... i'll get one member to talk to me and that's it
            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss