13 years, 10 months ago
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/earcandy/archives/134700.asp

Courtney The Whore Love! What a fucking piece of shit she is, I will laugh my ass off at anyone that wears these. Only some teenage douche would buy these thinking there cool, she's such a piece of shit.
    NickRules
    4941 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    AliceInChains

Courtney The Whore Love! What a fucking piece of shit she is, I will laugh my ass off at anyone that wears these. Only some teenage douche would buy these thinking there cool, she's such a piece of shit.

Courtney Love? Im too lazy to read the stuff. But whats wrong with the shoes? They look cool *hides*.
      System
      79987 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      Damn, I was hoping they'd be covered in her contract to have him killed.
        13 years, 10 months ago
        NickRules
        AliceInChains

Courtney Love? Im too lazy to read the stuff. But whats wrong with the shoes? They look cool *hides*.

Are you fucking serious? What the fuck are you doing on this website... Please tell me you don't like early 90's music... But no serious you're the age group there going for young enough to think there cool, but not old enough to have grown up in that era.
          NickRules
          4941 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          AliceInChains
          Are you fucking serious? What the fuck are you doing on this website... Please tell me you don't like early 90's music... But no serious you're the age group there going for young enough to think there cool, but not old enough to have grown up in that era.

Why are you jumping on me? I wouldn't wear the shoes...I mean to me it looks like they are profiting off of his death. But I cant deny that the shoes themselves look cool. SoooOOOOooory!
            13 years, 10 months ago
            NickRules
            AliceInChains

Why are you jumping on me? I wouldn't wear the shoes...I mean to me it looks like they are profiting off of his death. But I cant Deny that the shoes themselves look cool. SoooOOOOooory!

I will jump on anyone that even thinks they look cool, because if you think they look cool then you just don't understand what kurt was about... And why the fuck do you take everything so personal? I've never seen a poster on any forum I've ever been on act like such a pussy if someone gives them shit...
              NickRules
              4941 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              AliceInChains
              I will jump on anyone that even thinks they look cool, because if you think they look cool then you just don't understand what kurt was about... And why the fuck do you take everything so personal? I've never seen a poster on any forum I've ever been on act like such a pussy if someone gives them shit...

You're the one acting crazy over shoes. I simply said they looked cool...as in the design, and your right, I don't know in-depth what Kurt Cobain was about. I was never a big Nirvana fan. Im allowed to think a pair of shoes look cool.
                13 years, 10 months ago
                NickRules
                AliceInChains

You're the one acting crazy over shoes. I simply said they looked cool...as in the design, and your right, I don't know in-depth what Kurt Cobain was about. I was never a big Nirvana fan. Im allowed to think a pair of shoes look cool.

Jesus Christ, you can't have many friends...
                  NickRules
                  4941 Posts
                  13 years, 10 months ago
                  AliceInChains

Because I don't know everything about Kurt Cobain? K.
                    nippy
                    2386 Posts
                    13 years, 10 months ago
                    AliceInChains
                    NickRules
                    AliceInChains

Hahaha...jesus christ. No comment from me on that one. :lol:
                      13 years, 10 months ago
                      NickRules
                      AliceInChains

You come into every single thread on this fourm talk your shit on which you know nothing about and you don't expect to get called out? You said yourself you know nothing about the subject then don't post. You should try posting more quality and less quanity.
                        NickRules
                        4941 Posts
                        13 years, 10 months ago
                        AliceInChains
                        NickRules
                        AliceInChains

You come into every single thread on this fourm talk your shit on which you know nothing about and you don't expect to get called out? You said yourself you know nothing about the subject then don't post. You should try posting more quality and less quanity.

I was actually commenting on the shoes themselves. In my initial post I thought someone would explain to me why the shoes are so bad instead of jumping on me.
                          13 years, 10 months ago
                          When you reach a certain age you protect things from your youth.
                            the-micro-man
                            3492 Posts
                            13 years, 9 months ago
                            AliceInChains

That was a very wise and sensible statement you just made. It really makes you sound like a grown-up mature adult MAN. A MANLY MAN OF GREAT RESPECT.

Okay, at first I wondered what was wrong, but now I see that it's Courtney Love selling out. I didn't even know Converse was now owned by Nike. But still, does this mean a kid who was too young to listen can't like Nirvana NOW?
                              13 years, 9 months ago
                              the-micro-man
                              AliceInChains

That was a very wise and sensible statement you just made. It really makes you sound like a grown-up mature adult MAN. A MANLY MAN OF GREAT RESPECT.

Okay, at first I wondered what was wrong, but now I see that it's Courtney Love selling out. I didn't even know Converse was now owned by Nike. But still, does this mean a kid who was too young to listen can't like Nirvana NOW?

There's a big difference between reading about a time period and living a time period, If you're 15 then you grew up in jr high and high school with 2000 bands oh wait... You're home schooled so you don't even have that... You might like the music but you didn't grow up in school where peral jam, AiC, nirvana, soundgarden, STP, was the mainstream music at the time. Where when you went to school thats all they talked about, that what everyone listen to. I mean at the time there were kids that liked 70's music but we just thought they were weird. But as usual, the kids come into a thread they know nothing about and start talking there shit. And of course you will try to get the last word in by trying to diminish what I'm saying, talking about how worthy of the 90's you are and how anyone should be on a retro site which I don't disagree with
                              but don't inject yourself into everythread. I mean you really had nothing to say on the subject all you did was try to defend why you should be on here, and the thing is I see you arguing with so many people and it's always about defending why you should be on here...

I mean If I were you I would be going to high school right now so when the 2000's become retro you can talk about all the music of the time you listen to and all the fun you had in school. Instead of trying to hang on to a time in your life where you where in the first grade by the time decade was over. I think if you came off as someone not trying to pretend how much you remember from the ages of 1 - 6 and more on how much you would like to know about that time period then people wouldn't not like you as much... But of course you will talk about how much everyone loves you and about all your E-Friends you have...
                                the-micro-man
                                3492 Posts
                                13 years, 9 months ago
                                AliceInChains
                                the-micro-man
                                AliceInChains

There's a big difference between reading about a time period and living a time period, If you're 15 then you grew up in jr high and high school with 2000 bands oh wait... You're home schooled so you don't even have that... You might like the music but you didn't grow up in school where peral jam, AiC, nirvana, soundgarden, STP, was the mainstream music at the time. Where when you went to school thats all they talked about, that what everyone listen to. I mean at the time there were kids that liked 70's music but we just thought they were weird. But as usual, the kids come into a thread they know nothing about and start talking there shit. And of course you will try to get the last word in by trying to diminish what I'm saying, talking about how worthy of the 90's you are and how anyone should be on a retro site which I don't disagree with
                                but don't inject yourself into everythread. I mean you really had nothing to say on the subject all you did was try to defend why you should be on here, and the thing is I see you arguing with so many people and it's always about defending why you should be on here...

I mean If I were you I would be going to high school right now so when the 2000's become retro you can talk about all the music of the time you listen to and all the fun you had in school. Instead of trying to hang on to a time in your life where you where in the first grade by the time decade was over. I think if you came off as someone not trying to pretend how much you remember from the ages of 1 - 6 and more on how much you would like to know about that time period then people wouldn't not like you as much... But of course you will talk about how much everyone loves you and about all your E-Friends you have...

I love this "the-micro-man has no real-life friends because it's impossible for a homeschooler to socialize" shit. Are you suggesting to me that I should become a fan of My Chemical Romance, 50 Cent, and Soulja Boy because it's "my generation"? Fuck no. There are two people I know who hate me. You, and some bitch I know who has no life and is hated by a lot of people.

Oh, and another thing: from what I've heard, Kurt Cobain didn't like it when people got all ultra-protective over him.
                                  Captain_Howdy30
                                  2207 Posts
                                  13 years, 9 months ago
                                  I agree, Courtney Love is indeed a piece of shit.
                                    Charon
                                    91 Posts
                                    13 years, 9 months ago
                                    I\'d buy them if they were Jordans or Iversons or Elways.

The Cobains are so cheesy.
                                      13 years, 9 months ago
                                      the-micro-man
                                      AliceInChains
                                      the-micro-man
                                      AliceInChains

I love this "the-micro-man has no real-life friends because it's impossible for a homeschooler to socialize" shit. Are you suggesting to me that I should become a fan of My Chemical Romance, 50 Cent, and Soulja Boy because it's "my generation"? Fuck no.

Oh, and another thing: from what I've heard, Kurt Cobain didn't like it when people got all ultra-protective over him.

When you're 30 years old you will wish you hadn't wasted your youth listening to bands of the past and not going to the prom or playing any team sports or going to parties and by the time you're 40 you will have a mid life crisis wishing you were young again... But at the moment you're simply to young to understand but someday you will son. And it's laughable that you throw up awful bands trying to suggest there are no good bands out nowadays...
                                        the-micro-man
                                        3492 Posts
                                        13 years, 9 months ago
                                        AliceInChains
                                        the-micro-man
                                        AliceInChains
                                        the-micro-man
                                        AliceInChains

I love this "the-micro-man has no real-life friends because it's impossible for a homeschooler to socialize" shit. Are you suggesting to me that I should become a fan of My Chemical Romance, 50 Cent, and Soulja Boy because it's "my generation"? Fuck no.

When you're 30 years old you will wish you hadn't wasted your youth listening to bands of the past and not going to the prom or playing any team sports or going to parties and by the time you're 40 you will have a mid life crisis wishing you were young again... But at the moment you're simply to young to understand but someday you will son. And it's laughable that you throw up awful bands trying to suggest there are no good bands out nowadays...

It's like you're writing an entire fucking biography on a person you've never met. All you know about me is that I like the 1990s and that I'm 15 and home-schooled. That's it. I'll never regret listening to real music and not listening to the mainstream crap of today. Do you believe in free thought and individuality? No. The only reason you liked the music that was popular in "your day" is because it was what was popular. Not because it really called out to you or you could relate to it in any way, it was because your peers liked it. And that makes you a poser.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss