Wrestlingfan
340 Posts
13 years, 9 months ago
Has anybody seen the new David gilmour DVD ' remember that night' it's pretty good for anybody who's a big pink Floyd fan.
    Funky_Guy
    2638 Posts
    13 years, 9 months ago
    I haven't seen the whole thing but I saw the extra that's on there on youtube where Dave meets Roger Waters outside their neighboring touring practice areas and they have a breif talk.
      beatlenik
      200 Posts
      13 years, 9 months ago
      I have that one, I think it's awesome.
        Funky_Guy
        2638 Posts
        13 years, 9 months ago
        I've heard Roger Waters has no plans for a DVD of one of his recent shows, I wish he'd reconsider. The show I saw in Ottawa in 2007 was incredible.
          Wrestlingfan
          340 Posts
          13 years, 9 months ago
          was it really?
            Funky_Guy
            2638 Posts
            13 years, 9 months ago
            Oh defenitley, Roger's voice was sounding good, the band was excellent, it featured occasional Pink Floyd and Thin Lizzy sideman Snowy White and soul singer PP Arnold, the setlist was amazing, Sheep off Animals closed the first set then in the second half of the show there was all of Dark Side of the Moon, not to mention all the spectacle like the light show, pyro and film projections. It made up for the fact I never got to see Pink Floyd live.

I had to laugh at the people after the show who bitched about they spent nearly 50 bucks on a t-shirt. I spent 50 bucks at the show too but for my money I got a tour program, a poster and two rum and cokes.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss