13 years, 7 months ago
Why was your life so much better way back when?
I had no house payment, credit card bills, kids, wife, no clients. My biggest issue back then was doing my homework. Life was so much simpler back then. how I long for those days again.
    Shaunbadia
    2395 Posts
    13 years, 7 months ago
    Don't we all. Less responsabillity = more fun.

13 years, 7 months ago
      ahhh, i miss those days. climbing trees all day long. then going on adventures with my buddies pretending we were link.
        Duffiskoolomg
        594 Posts
        13 years, 7 months ago
        ya, no responsibilities, care-free, life was easy
          yeazell
          512 Posts
          13 years, 7 months ago
          In 1984 when i joined the military. My whole life ahead of me not knowing what would happen. It went fast as hell though.
            the-micro-man
            3492 Posts
            13 years, 7 months ago
            No war. Little fear. No responsibility. School was fun.
              Maklu_IV
              747 Posts
              13 years, 7 months ago
              ilovegrassvalley
              Why was your life so much better way back when?
              I had no house payment, credit card bills, kids, wife, no clients. My biggest issue back then was doing my homework. Life was so much simpler back then. how I long for those days again.

Just about the same thing for me. I had no real responsibility other than schoolwork. I think the best time of my life was when I was 2; no school, no job, no chores, and had awesome Hobbit hair.

n00b, (noob), noun informal: A person who does not know how to fully be a douchebag like yourself.
                Ackman
                911 Posts
                13 years, 7 months ago
                homework was my only concern. Oh, and my storm tracking took a lot of time to do.
                  adog3001
                  99 Posts
                  13 years, 7 months ago
                  The answers on this thread are pretty much the same for everybody. Life sucks when you get older if you don't establish something for yourself when your younger. When your younger, you think everything'll work out for itself...then reality bites you in the ass and stabs you in the face. I didnt do too bad when I was younger, actually I did really well, up till mid-way through college. If I could change one thing (another thread on this forum..I'm sure), I would have been SUPER SUPER focused from the 7th grade on. I always knew what I was doing and always had the capacity to do it. At one particular point (point of my demise) I became too comfortable with what I had: my success. I was intellectually spoiled. My ego and laziness (fear) had ruined me. At this point in time, I would probably be in my last year of graduate school obtaining my second or third degree, and on my way to enjoying life. Instead, I'm drowning in debt several times over, and miserable. So to answer your question.....a loooong f*cking time ago. An to those who still have the opportunity to make your life better...do it..and don't ever look back..EVER!
                    funployee
                    72 Posts
                    13 years, 7 months ago
                    Shaunbadia

yeah plus no 9/11 or terrorism fears. People were just more carefree in general and less worried about life.
                      13 years, 7 months ago
                      Agreed with Shaunbadia.
                        Ackman
                        911 Posts
                        13 years, 7 months ago
                        funployee
                        Shaunbadia

yeah plus no 9/11 or terrorism fears. People were just more carefree in general and less worried about life.

Not to get political, but there was terrorism beofre 9/11. Don't think it just magically happened.
                          oz615
                          204 Posts
                          13 years, 7 months ago
                          funployee
                          Shaunbadia

plus gas prices was reasonable as well
                            Xe-A-Thoul
                            6031 Posts
                            13 years, 7 months ago
                            I didn't like being a kid (0-10)... when you're very young, you can't think for yourself, nor can you stay up all night playing video games... when I turned Fourth Grade, that rule no longer applied. But eh... I liked being a preteen (10-13). Good stuff happened to me during those times... I didn't have to worry about school, college, or even women... look at me now, I'm a total wreck. I obsess over a simple girl, I don't know what to do in life, I've yet to pass my Driver's Test... God, I miss 2001-2002 the most. Those may've been the best years of my life... not like 2004-present. -_-
                            I must enter a signature.
                              13 years, 7 months ago
                              happyness is just a state of mind.

NOT happy ??

Change your way of thinking !!!!!

remember that you are in control of your own life !!!!

Here ..... listen to my video:

watch and learn ................

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/CHANCESUNDANCE/?action=view&current=cHANCEMASTEROFLIFEANDDEATH.flv
                                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss