Greengoblin
1731 Posts
13 years, 7 months ago
Finally the best Dreamworks animated movie around! blows away anything made by them except the first two Shreks and "Over the Hedge". This is the first time the studio has made something straight forward instead of po culture references or modern music in the movie, but more of a focused on story and ideas animated action comedy and what a cast! there's good laughs and the most amazing action sequences in an animated movie since "Ninja Scroll".
    13 years, 7 months ago
    I think I have to see this movie; normally I don't have much faith in Dreamworks (because of Madagascar, Shark Tale, and Shrek the Third), but Kung Fu Panda looks very good.
      TMNT
      5203 Posts
      13 years, 7 months ago
      I am going to see this because Jack black is in it.
        JK_Yoda
        793 Posts
        13 years, 7 months ago
        Ive heared alot of good reviews, and you cant go wrong with the cast. May see it soon.
          nippy
          2386 Posts
          13 years, 7 months ago
          I've only heard one review (on NPR) and it wasn't so good....I might see it, but it doesn't sound like quality film-making.
            JK_Yoda
            793 Posts
            13 years, 7 months ago
            TMNT
            I am going to see this because Jack black is in it.

Yeah i was first gonna see it just because of the fact as Jack Black as a martial arts panda, i dont blame you.
              13 years, 7 months ago
              saw this movie at the drive-in, it wasn't too bad.
                NickRules
                4941 Posts
                13 years, 7 months ago
                Whats the hype with this movie? It looks dumb and everyone is obsessing about it.
                  13 years, 7 months ago
                  NickRules
                  Whats the hype with this movie? It looks dumb and everyone is obsessing about it.

Yeah, I know but maybe I'll see it anyway. :P
                  I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
                    13 years, 7 months ago
                    Kungu Fu Panda looks great to me, I am just going to wait a few weeks for all the kids to be gone to enjoy it in peace.
                    Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                      gumbyman
                      2008 Posts
                      13 years, 7 months ago
                      It looks like a funny movie :lol:
                        Megagents
                        1257 Posts
                        13 years, 7 months ago
                        I feel asleep on it and when my friend tried to wake me up I told them to wait until the movie was over. I then went again at a later time and actually watched it, it's ok but not as good as the hype made it.
                          Funky_Guy
                          2638 Posts
                          13 years, 7 months ago
                          I'll rent it sometime, no plans to rush out to see it here. They had a trailer for it and Kung Fu Panda doing the please don't use your cell phone or bootleg this movie psa at the screening of the Rolling Stones' Shine a Light concert film I saw, looked pretty fun.
                            animefan123
                            809 Posts
                            13 years, 7 months ago
                            I went to see it but due to theater screen problems only the sound was working. I ended up getting my money back and a refund.
                            It sucks because I only saw 10 minutes of it before I got up and complained, Along with the ofter disappointed viewers
                            =50 ways to describe Happiness=

2/50: Happiness Is telling a Joke and people find It funny 1/30/10

=========================================
                            Drew: Where's your mother?
                            Angelica: She's in the shower. She says she has to wash away the stench
                              mr3urious
                              3356 Posts
                              13 years, 7 months ago
                              Oh God, no...

http://www.branscomeinternational.com/littlepandafighter.html

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
                                vintagefantasy
                                1041 Posts
                                13 years, 7 months ago
                                i'm game

Can u picture that - Th
                                  vintagefantasy
                                  1041 Posts
                                  13 years, 7 months ago
                                  Greengoblin
                                  Finally the best Dreamworks animated movie around! blows away anything made by them except the first two Shreks and "Over the Hedge". This is the first time the studio has made something straight forward instead of po culture references or modern music in the movie, but more of a focused on story and ideas animated action comedy and what a cast! there's good laughs and the most amazing action sequences in an animated movie since "Ninja Scroll".

I would not really compare it to shrek because there wasn't really any spoofs, I mean it was good
                                  but it wasn't about the humor. It was more about the story line, which you already agree with

adventure_of_link
                                  saw this movie at the drive-in, it wasn't too bad.

That is so awesome, I love the drive in, it makes me want to go now, this year if possible

this movie was good, mainly because of the story line. I wished that the other 5 characters would have been in it more but otherwise a fairly good movie. out of 5 stars I give it 3

my favorite parts were with the main villain, he was so awesome

Can u picture that - Th
                                    Funky_Guy
                                    2638 Posts
                                    13 years, 7 months ago
                                    Wow, hadn't seen those images from the film before. This'll look great on DVD.
                                      fit_n_fun
                                      766 Posts
                                      13 years, 7 months ago
                                      Saw this last week--definitely a fun movie! The visuals are dazzling, the storyline is somewhat cliched (but good nonetheless), and of course Jack Black provides some funny voice work. Skadoosh!
                                        TMNT
                                        5203 Posts
                                        13 years, 7 months ago
                                        The movie was Awsome. I like it.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss