knuclear200x
5908 Posts
13 years, 7 months ago
i wouldnt plan on playing or hanging around or anything like that, or bring kids neither...
    the90sruled
    266 Posts
    13 years, 7 months ago
    You can go there just to eat. Me, My Dad & My Brother do it all the time. :P
    And the pizza tastes great! :D
      gumbyman
      2008 Posts
      13 years, 7 months ago
      Sure, the pizza was huge and tasted wonderull.
        JK_Yoda
        793 Posts
        13 years, 7 months ago
        Its possible.
        Until a bunch of noisy kids ruin your evening.
          liukangx
          3907 Posts
          13 years, 7 months ago
          anyone ever have a chuckie cheese pizza machine?

[ur
            eddstarr88
            6987 Posts
            13 years, 7 months ago
            Sounds like a great idea to me.
            My local Chuck E. Cheese has great pizza, and lots of it.
            The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
              Cambion
              335 Posts
              13 years, 7 months ago
              From my own experiences, Chuck E. Cheese has crappy pizza (but some of them do serve beer). I honestly don't know if they let you in without a kid in tow.

Why teh hell would you want to eat there anyway? The kids are all loud and bratty - if that's the kind of atmosphere you're looking for, then eat at McDonald's.
                vintagefantasy
                1041 Posts
                13 years, 7 months ago
                I don't know, it seems too tempting, like stimpy pushing the big red button in the space episode

you could do it, but then you would hear pinball machines, skeet balls being thrown into their numbered buckets, and arcade sounding punches coming from a fighting game.

Tell me you wouldn't have a shaky hand putting a dollar bill into the change machine

I mean you could do it, if you had just a focus on that meal and the other person.

But you don't go to dave and busters or gameworks, just to eat and drink and the same would apply to chuck e cheese. I mean you could but what's the point

But if it's the only place you could go to or just needed a new place to eat, it could be an interesting choice, only I would still have a couple spare dollars in your pocket, just in case

Can u picture that - Th
                  knuclear200x
                  5908 Posts
                  13 years, 7 months ago
                  wow some serve beer? that's ridiculous XDXDXD
                    rbrown26
                    2 Posts
                    13 years, 7 months ago
                    Were all the Chuck E. Cheese's former Showbiz Pizza's or is that just in my area?
                      eddstarr88
                      6987 Posts
                      13 years, 7 months ago
                      knuclear200x
                      i wouldnt plan on playing or hanging around or anything like that, or bring kids neither...

I think this is the start of a great idea. First generation Chuck E. Cheeser's going back to the old hangout for an actual meal, like a regular restaurant.

I can imagine the kids going "where'd all these old farts come from?"

Hey Guys & Gals, why not shake up the old date routine by doing Chuck E's place, just like old times again - except with MONEY!
                      The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
                        Megagents
                        1257 Posts
                        13 years, 7 months ago
                        You can just go to eat but it might look strange if you don't bring at least one other person. No one there is going to force you to play exciting games for just one simple token.
                          NickRules
                          4941 Posts
                          13 years, 7 months ago
                          No its not possible, you must play in the ball pit.
                            13 years, 7 months ago
                            Mmmm Chuck .E. Cheese... :P
                            I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
                              Xe-A-Thoul
                              6031 Posts
                              13 years, 7 months ago
                              FUN FACT: The founder of "Chuck E. Cheese" was the founder of "Atari", Nolan Bushnell, man! 8)

Last time I went was last year for my Nieces party, and... well, the place has changed too much. There's a few cool arcade games, but none of them were classic... well, except Solar Assult, which had Vic Viper, which I thought was pretty cool. Oh, and their pizza's pretty subpar, too. And the Ball Pit? Not that I would get into one, but what would a Chuck E. Cheese be without a Ball Pit!? It just makes the place look mighty plain... like their pizza.
                              I must enter a signature.
                                Bomberman
                                3299 Posts
                                13 years, 7 months ago
                                Chuck E. Cheese's pizza is just as amazing as it was way back when!
                                Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                                  knuclear200x
                                  5908 Posts
                                  13 years, 7 months ago
                                  vintagefantasy
                                  But you don't go to dave and busters or gameworks, just to eat and drink and the same would apply to chuck e cheese. I mean you could but what's the point

But if it's the only place you could go to or just needed a new place to eat, it could be an interesting choice, only I would still have a couple spare dollars in your pocket, just in case

thanks. well now that u mention it, how is the food at D&B?
                                    13 years, 7 months ago
                                    I always got diarrhea from their pizza.
                                      Xe-A-Thoul
                                      6031 Posts
                                      13 years, 7 months ago
                                      I hear it's freaking good... but kinda pricey. Still, their arcade has some classic games rather than just freaking having DDR, Racing, and Shooting games, so that makes going there kinda worth it.

... but what do I know, I've never been there. I should though. But from their site, it seems they do indeed have some classic arcade games.
                                      I must enter a signature.
                                        MattNash
                                        4135 Posts
                                        13 years, 7 months ago
                                        Cambion
                                        From my own experiences, Chuck E. Cheese has crappy pizza (but some of them do serve beer). I honestly don't know if they let you in without a kid in tow.

Why teh hell would you want to eat there anyway? The kids are all loud and bratty - if that's the kind of atmosphere you're looking for, then eat at McDonald's.

I completely agree. If you just want pizza, go to Pizza Hut or Papa Johns, the pizza'a a lot better and you don't have all these unruly little "demon seeds" running and screaming all over the place.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss