Drakon
3703 Posts
15 years, 3 months ago
I'll start things off with the purchase of today. I bought a samurai showdown 4 neo geo mvs japanese cartridge. It comes with artwork and extra stuff but apparently the artwork is a copy. Still....for an arcade game it was pretty cheap. I'm pretty excited about finding a decently priced copy. The graphics/sound aren't as nice as samurai showdown 2 but the gameplay is WAYYYYY better. No more game pausing everytime someone gets hit. And even the controls feel much smoother in 4. Very fun fighting game.
    Shazbot
    2865 Posts
    15 years, 3 months ago
    MotoGP '08. I bought it a few days ago.
      knuclear200x
      5908 Posts
      15 years, 3 months ago
        Goomba_64
        567 Posts
        15 years, 3 months ago
        I got Kirby Superstar Ultra and Castlevania Order of Esceslia.
        knuclear200x
        Naruto123
        Earthbound64... son of a bitch!

EWW thats a stupid game i hate that game for it is stupid yes.

"When MMOs Die...

...Blizzard laughs"
          15 years, 3 months ago
          I picked up Left 4 Dead for the 360 a couple days ago.
            System
            79987 Posts
            15 years, 3 months ago
            Super Mario Galaxy for my Wii.
              milatchi
              684 Posts
              15 years, 3 months ago
              The CD Stop Making Sense: Special New Edition by the Talking Heads.
              "ZERO CRATES!" --Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg
                blueluigi
                3338 Posts
                15 years, 3 months ago
                Well I got Mario super sluggers recently, but that was during Christmas, and that was a gift. Before that I bought Animal Crossing City Folk.
                  nuckinfuts68
                  155 Posts
                  15 years, 3 months ago
                  here are my latest scores. got them back on the 29th. $108 for all 6. all are projects but for the price... 8)

nfl blitz 2000 gold...( missing monitor )... and operation thunderbolt...( mice + wires = :x

track & field... ( plays fine but has a couple tech glitches )

nova 2001 mini...( works but monitor needs refreshing )

killer instinct... ( no monitor )

and the cream of the crop... burgertime.... no monitor and a bad power supply
                  LIFE'S A BEECH.......THEN YA MARRY 1.... :lol: :lol:
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    15 years, 3 months ago
                    nuckinfuts68
                    here are my latest scores. got them back on the 29th. $108 for all 6. all are projects but for the price... 8)

That's awesome! Sometimes I kind of wish that I had the patience and electronic skills to work on projects like that. But then I remember I prefer being lazy. The closest I've gotten to that is cleaning controllers for my Atari 5200.

As for my recent deals: I spent about $18 at the goodwill on these purchases.

SNES with hookups and 2 non-working controllers $5.40
                    Super Mario World $.89
                    Super Mario Allstars $.89
                    Jungle Book $.89
                    Clue $.89

N64 games:
                    Ocarina of Time $2.69
                    Namcomuseum $2.69
                    Hydro Thunder $2.69
                      codeblue78
                      432 Posts
                      15 years, 3 months ago
                      Naruto Shippuuden: Dairansen! Kage Bunshin Emaki for DS, got to level 43 and beat it in four days, loved it. Can't wait for the next one.
                        rirotostichi
                        1841 Posts
                        15 years, 3 months ago
                        Yesterday I bought Mega Man in Dr Wily's Revenge on the Game Boy and welcomed old Mega Drive favorite Mickey Mouse Castle Of Illusion back into my collection!
                          Retrogamer92
                          384 Posts
                          15 years, 3 months ago
                          Last night I bought Metroid Prime pinball using a Gamestop giftcard.
                            jango52577
                            2805 Posts
                            15 years, 3 months ago
                            The last game I bought was Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures for Sega Genesis. This is one wacky game that is hard to miss...
                              Drakon
                              3703 Posts
                              15 years, 3 months ago
                              working on cabs isn't so hard actually. The only problem is they take up a LOT of space and shipping them is a royal pain. Hence me building a really nice supergun and just having a collection of pcbs instead. Stuff I saw you guys buy that I like...nes.....mario galaxy...snes with hookups and games for stupidly cheap...ocarina of time

And today I bought myself a legit neo drift out with shock box for my neo geo mvs off of ebay because the price dropped. I love this game.... I also proudly already own a bootleg version of this game just to show that it's so cool that it's worth bootlegging.
                                15 years, 3 months ago
                                Arcade cabs are friggin' awesome. Wish I could find some for that cheap. I had a R-Type cab at one point that was practically in mint condition. I played the crap out of it, then moved on to other stuff. Dad sold it to a friend cheap for his kid's Christmas one year.

Anyway, recently bought Little Big Planet for PS3 and beat it a couple days ago. Great game. I want the new Tales of Symphonia for Wii bad.
                                  kylewhite
                                  2790 Posts
                                  15 years, 3 months ago
                                  nuckinfuts68

nfl blitz 2000 gold...( missing monitor )... and operation thunderbolt...( mice + wires = :x

Holy shit....

The last thing I bought was Ikari warriors on the nes...
                                    darthmunk
                                    3361 Posts
                                    15 years, 3 months ago
                                    Lost Vikings 2 for Snes - 10$ at flea market yesterday
                                      chrisno51
                                      1574 Posts
                                      15 years, 3 months ago
                                      nuckinfuts68

Wow man, you have old arcade games at your place you are *EXTREMELY* lucky! :o

eventhough they don't all work.
                                        PirateNinja6
                                        2472 Posts
                                        15 years, 3 months ago
                                        On Kwanzaa, I bought myself the Sonic Gems Collection for the Gamecube.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss