Comments

Comments
kingjin Posted 6 months 5 days ago
These websites also offer you cashback offers along with shopping, [url=https://cashwapas.com/]cashback offers on shopping[/url] which you can use on your next shopping.
Pie In The Sky Posted 8 years 3 months ago
Haha this is where J.K. Rowling got Harry Potter's name from XD
mandyrf Posted 8 years 8 months ago
I love this movie. Haven't seen it forever. NILBOG!!!! Wish I could find this movie to but it!!
the monster hunter Posted 9 years 2 months ago
ha harry potter ha ha ha
wolvescryvelvet Posted 11 years 3 months ago
this little guy was ugly and changed basement laundry rooms permanently
Wren Posted 11 years 10 months ago
This movie was ten billion times better than Troll 2. However I thought Noah Hathaway was terrible in this one. He was fantastic in The Neverending Story though. "*pause* Eunice, noooo!" lol
TechnoSammy Posted 12 years 7 months ago
This movie freaked me out so bad, I was never sure if it was horror or fantasy but it was great.
The Mushling was so adorable!
Skeletor Posted 12 years 8 months ago
Are there "lyrics to the Trool Song?
And was it Frank Welker doing the voice of the Troll?
HoneyBrown1976 Posted 12 years 8 months ago
I love this movie. The ending song (that's played throughout the film) still creeps me out. The good thing is that my son likes it now.

J.K. had to have this on tape to catch the name.
Owepar Posted 13 years 2 months ago
Yep, and the son's name is Harry Potter, Jr. This was 21 years ago -- there was no Hogwarts then! But I wonder if perhaps J.K. Rowling caught this movie...
Deleted Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Did anyone notice that the father's name is Harry Potter?
Owepar Posted 13 years 7 months ago
Out of all the little-creature films that followed in the wake of "Gremlins," this was certainly the best. While most of them went the horror route, this one used another angle -- fantasy. The inclusion of the "fairy worlds" and magic set this one apart from the pack.

The cast was great, particularly June Lockhart, who stole the show every time she appeared on screen. And though the effects weren't quite up to Gremlin-standards, they were certainly very admirable. Then there's that eerie, weirdass song... that's now stuck in my head (if only I could understand the words to it!).
8Tschild Posted 13 years 10 months ago
The music in this movie would scare the crap out of me. I loved the trolls as a kid. Great movie