Comments

Comments
lolabunny Posted 11 years 7 months ago
they played this on tv a few weeks ago my dad was watchin it XD
scooby2 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
comedy classic loved this movie when i was 11 in 1995 on disney channel where i live you can rent the movie at the library!
ohdela1 Posted 11 years 9 months ago
The trailer is featured on the 20th anniversary deluxe edition of Beetlejuice i have it
himynameismikey Posted 11 years 10 months ago
I love Pee Wee- Herman. It sucks that he had to jerk off.. cause i know everybody does it. but if you just mention Pee Wee people say your gay for watching it or he is a pervert. I love the show and this movie. He is such a asshole sometimes but aren't all little kids assholes? lol.
Mikey_Mouth_N_Chunk Posted 11 years 10 months ago
Pee Wee always gave me strange vibes and so did his chair! This movie is appealing when you're in an energetic mood, but otherwise has most of it's appeal to the naturally hyper-active crowd!
TV1985 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
From the looks of one of the trailers of Pee-Wee's Big Adventure it was a preview of it from The Disney Channel. I recall seeing Pee-Wee's Big Adventure air on The Disney Channel several times, when I had The Disney Channel years ago. Those were the days of The Disney Channel. Nowadays, it's no longer commercial-free like it was when it started back in the 80s. I mean it was like it's own movie channel like HBO, CineMax, Starz, TCM, and/or any other commercial-free movie channels.
Jukebox980 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
This movie scared me, believe it or not. . . especially that truck driver!
jo8196 Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I got this on DVD for Christmas and me My Mom My aunt and Uncle and my sister all wached it together.
Benjanime Posted 12 years 8 months ago
the clown dream used to scare the piss outta me o:
Backfromthedead Posted 13 years 19 days ago
this movie is great! i like the part with large marge! that was so scary!
MeLsAbEeBgIrL Posted 13 years 1 month ago
One of the BEST movies of the 80s!!!! My best friend often quotes the "I'm a Rebel" line.... haha Pee-Wee still is cool in my book!
chitownpsup Posted 13 years 1 month ago
Wow, my brother, sister and I all grew up watching pee-wee and we both loved every second of it. my favorite line is:
"Pee-wee listen to reason.......Pee-wee"
"SHHHHH! Im trying to listen to reason!"
Yekim Posted 13 years 5 months ago
I love this movie.........85 and still alive
rhellboy32 Posted 13 years 5 months ago
Isnt pee wee in jail now and how do u watch the movies and cartoons?
peanuts Posted 13 years 8 months ago
I love this movie and all the inventions in the kitchen. You have to have the right sense of humor to appreciate it.
Blueroc85 Posted 13 years 9 months ago
My brother used to hide behind the couch when large Marge made her gruesome face! A classic!
peeweeprince Posted 14 years 1 day ago
LOL i have this on my vhs with the cheesy shield and it has burn in hell! BUUUURNN INN HELLL!
TV1985 Posted 14 years 3 months ago
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure was just on HBO a couple of days ago. It is such a good movie.

In fact, Paul Reubens actually returned as Pee-Wee Herman on Spike TV just last Monday (6/11/2007). It's been over 15 years since the last time we all have seen Paul in the Pee-Wee outfit.
animefan123 Posted 14 years 4 months ago
This was a cool movie. Me and my mom can watch this over and over! My dad hates peewee.
PeeweesPrincess Posted 14 years 5 months ago
*fangirl squees* The commentary on the DVD is too awesome for words... ^_^ Best movie ever.
Roadgeek Posted 15 years 1 month ago
My favorite line in the movie would be "Really? Well where are they hosing him down?"
Retroboi Posted 15 years 1 month ago
They are playing this movie tonight at a theater in china town in philly. It would be cool to go see it at the theater! I love this movie... Im a loner dottie, a rebel!
livinitoldschool Posted 15 years 2 months ago
i got thsi movie on vhs when i was 3 and i loved it.

YOU'LL BE SORRY PEE WEE HERMAN

francis scared me
Roadgeek Posted 15 years 7 months ago
One of my favorite movies of all time.
kimsy520 Posted 15 years 8 months ago
hahaha excellent movie Pee Wee is a genius!!

"Sir Francis is having his bath"
"Oh, really, where are they hosing him down?!"
TV1985 Posted 15 years 9 months ago
Here, Here Mirage. That was then and this is now. Hell, I didn't know about it until about five years or so after that happend. Pee-Wee Herman is funny and he always will be funny no matter what!
Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 15 years 10 months ago
ONE OF TIM BURTON'S BEST MOVIES EVER MADE!!!! PAUL REUBENS MAKES A VERY COMEDIC ROLE AS PEE-WEE HERMAN AND THE LAUGHS NEVER STOP COMING!!!! I MUST'VE WATCHED THIS MORE THAN TEN TIMES BY NOW AND IT STILL HAS ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WITH LAUGHTER!!
TV1985 Posted 16 years 16 days ago
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is one of my favorite 80s comedies of all time.

The first time I ever saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure was when we taped it off CBS a long time ago, since there was a comercial of when it was going to be on while watching Pee-Wee's Playhouse one saturday mourning.

Too bad these days it's hard to find good comedians. Ones who are just as funny as Pee-Wee.

-To Pee-Wee Herman, you've gave me many great laughs over the years. Weather if it was from your movies, your tv seires, and/or your HBO special, I've had lots of good laughs. Thank you.
R.I.P. 1980 - 1991.
eep Posted 16 years 1 month ago
same! It’s a shame the sequel sucked.
RaZZu Posted 16 years 1 month ago
I just watched this again for the first time in along time with my 8 year old son and it is as funny as ever.
I love all of the great one-liners