Comments

Comments
RETRODUDE103 Posted 2 years 2 months ago
This Is A Good Show For Kids Dunno Why People Are Hating Though But Its A Good Classic Show For Kids
PoohRioFan2017 Posted 2 years 6 months ago
I cannot stand the hatefulness about this show. Bob the Builder is a classic cartoon (Referring to the original animation)and I like it. Also the Rio movies, which I dearly love, are receiving haters. The same for Winnie the Pooh, which most adults like. I really hate Teletubbies, though, Bob is 1,000,000 times better than that shitty show! Please no more hate about Bob and Blu (Rio)!
funguy10 Posted 10 years 20 days ago
Man! WVIZ was airing this crap for a while sometime back! At least they came to thier senses and put Wishbone reruns on.
Trueblue94 Posted 10 years 5 months ago
Never liked this show, even when I was little. I wasn't that interested in machines, building things, and stuff like that. But I really don't think this show deserves the hateful comments, because compared to crud like Wonder Pets, Teletubbies, and Boobah, this isn't really that bad (for little kids).
Jt62786 Posted 10 years 5 months ago
OMg My brother watched this show. He's my older brother. and he is actually 20.
MissBumpy Posted 10 years 6 months ago
Bob is a Dumbass
MissBumpy Posted 10 years 6 months ago
Bob the builder sucks I agree with Gatomon94's friend he is Bob the Butthead great song
markdukes1995 Posted 11 years 1 month ago
WORST SHOW EVER!
futuramafan95 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
bob sucks
Arcee23 Posted 11 years 8 months ago
My little boy loves this.
Gatomon94 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
This show was so boring! One of my friends calls him "Bob the Butthead". Great song, BlueMario!!!
KachieChan Posted 11 years 11 months ago
I liked the show a bit, I remember one distinct quote.

Bob: Can we fix it?!
The Crane/Wrecking Ball: No... we can't

Hilarity.
blueluigi Posted 12 years 7 months ago
OK this show is so bad I just want to take Bob's tractor and smash his BIG head off. And that way he would be dead and he'll NEVER come to TV EVER again.
DieYuppieScum Posted 12 years 8 months ago
not retro though
VibraEssentia Posted 12 years 8 months ago
Bobbbbbbbb the builder,
Can we fix it?
Bobbbbbbbb the builder,
Yes we can!

Can we build it?
Yeah!
Can We fix?
Yeah!

LOL. I love that show. I think its cute for little kids. I'd have loved it when I was a little girl. I liked tools and building things.
BlueMario Posted 12 years 8 months ago
Whoever thought of this show, Needs a Good Slap in the Face!
BlueMario Posted 12 years 8 months ago
Here's a Anti-song for Bob the builder!
You must see this, It's Pure Funny!
BOB THE BUILDER! Can we Kill him? BOB THE BUILDER, YES WE CAN!!!!!!! He's way to annoying because he's too lazy,
We can let him die in fire in Half to Death! Bob is almost dead, because he Barbaqued, One last thing to do is throw him out, BOB THE BUILDER! Is he annoying? BOB THE BUILDER! Yes he is! We charge our hands to twist him around the block, Wait until he's dizzy and VERY sick, Throw him as far you can to keep him away, We'll throw him so far, he'll NEVER come back! BOB THE BUILDER! Is he dead now? BOB THE BUILDER! Yes, He's Dead!!!!!!!
alex24057 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
Bob the Builder is the laziest SOB and the show deserves to die. Seriously, all he does is talk on the god damn cell phone, while everyone else does the work.
rksexy2finger Posted 13 years 1 month ago
I hate this show it's mad boring. Ok this show has no plot or potential what so ever I mean all it is about is a builder named bob. I'm suprised this hasn't already gotten canceled it should be canceled though.
blueluigi Posted 13 years 3 months ago
THIS SHOW STINKS!!!!!!!!!

it used to air on Nick Jr. then I find out that PBS is airing this show. I mean this show is about a builder named Bob. BORING!!!!! I hope this show stays off the air!
BlueMario Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Well, I finally found another toddler show today and NOW It is the time to make fun of it. Here's one:
THis show is not really retro and this show came from HECK!