Comments

Comments
Neuronmini Posted 10 years 6 months ago
no wonder my brother is a big pothead this is just as bad as the old electric company and yes they do have the power except in cananda
JeanneRaePickle Posted 10 years 6 months ago
I watched this show all the time in the hippie elementary school I went to in A2 Michigan. They would get like 3-4 classes together to watch it. Loved it. Great times.
chakotay3054 Posted 11 years 4 months ago
outerscope creeped me out as a kid
Tiffanye Posted 12 years 26 days ago
I am ALOT older than I thought b/c I remember this song.
TK421 Posted 12 years 4 months ago
This show was great but the best part of it was a character named "Woody The Spoon" who's voice was done by none other than Bette Midler.
isis1 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
omg!....THANK YOU!! the title was familiar so i checked it out. I had completely forgotten about this show. and how much i LOVED the intro/theme song. would love to see a clip of an episode. god, how many of our memories are lost to time? sheesh!
chrissiek Posted 13 years 3 months ago
They took this off Youtube for copyright violation! Is there anyway to download this from RetroJunk? I need to save this!
tralfaz1 Posted 13 years 5 months ago
I'm glad to see this show mentioned here. For the longest time, I tried to describe it to people and everyone thought I was making it up!! I remember this theme so clearly from watching it growing up... Even the little "reel-to-reel" thingy at the beginning...
Gleep Posted 13 years 5 months ago
All I can say is WOW! People don't believe you when you tell them of these great, old kids shows! I remember waking up very early on Saturday mornings to see this! Thanks for the throwback video clip! Do you guys (gals) remember the "Hot Fudge Show"? I got alot of you with that one!
robdx169 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
I can't believe how RETRO this one is. I recall waking up at 6 am just to catch this on Saturdays. Check out Youtube for excerpts with the wooden spoon character.
dhjustin Posted 13 years 9 months ago
ba da ba boommm all kindddssss of vegetables. mmmmm i want some soup cause the theme makes me hungry. ba da ba boommmm delisciously goooodddddd.
TimCurryChick85 Posted 14 years 28 days ago
I can't say I remember this show, but I do like the animation in the intro.