Comments

Comments
eastervideoguy Posted 11 years 1 month ago
meh it was alright
BuddyBoy600alt Posted 11 years 1 month ago
I do sure miss this show. My favorite segment was Marsupilami. He is my icon. What was your favorite? BTW, Anybody got more Cold Opening host segments here? The only one I have is Marsupilami and Maurice (Episode 11). Thank You.
80skidAK Posted 13 years 4 months ago
I remember this show; it was Disney with a bit of an "edge". And Badly Animated Man was hilarious.
Toggle Comment Thread99Centsplease Posted 13 years 7 months ago
I used to watch this on Toon Disney when it was in its prime. Unfortunately, I used to not always see it because it came on at, like, 11 at night.
BuddyBoy600alt Posted 6 years 5 months ago
I miss this show too. It went off the air after Toon Disney became Disney XD.
liukangx Posted 13 years 8 months ago
My favorte was Badly animated man.

Introduced as, "Meet Badly Animated Man, the superhero who can leap over a tall building with a single drawing, and who wields a Two-Frame-a-Minute Punch." A survey of nearly all discussions of this Totally Tasteless Video on the Internet testify to its wit. Satirizing older and cheap superhero cartoons, the premise was that Badly Animated Man would intentionally use poor drawings to stop well-animated villains.
Toggle Comment ThreadDaniel_BMS Posted 14 years 25 days ago
This show was cool. It featured Don Karnage facing off against Captain Hook. And it was my first time hearing "Elvis has left the building."

For some reason Captaon Hook wins the afermentioned fight.
BuddyBoy600alt Posted 7 years 10 months ago
Oh, Yeah. It was from the episode: The Fear of Kites. In that episode, Marsupilami and Maurice were trying to retrieve their kite at the hotel. And Norman would not let them in. And Maurice disguised himself as Elvis.