Comments

Comments
KurtmanJP Posted 12 years 11 months ago
Found this show on YouTube but only 1 episode of it. I wonder why Mustapha is black in the cartoon but looks like a white farmer in the video game.
Riff_Raff Posted 13 years 1 month ago
Wow I can't believe I remember this show.
sm2000 Posted 13 years 1 month ago
PM = Private Message. Don't use forums much, I gather?
Zehutsumei Posted 13 years 5 months ago
This was a video game too
gnarcore Posted 13 years 7 months ago
man this show was so bad ass and i need to find some episodes please anyone help me !!!!!!
Adam1989 Posted 13 years 11 months ago
I just joined, i don't know what a PM is. But i loved this show!
sm2000 Posted 14 years 3 months ago
Like I said, send me a PM.

As for not understanding the show, what's not to understand??? Civlization has collapsed, the planet's ecology was thrown completely out of whack and the dinosaurs returned, and the survivors of the cataclysm are trying to rebuild civilization while coping with the new ecology. It's basically a post-apocalyptic story with some fresh twists.
Hoganmann Posted 14 years 5 months ago
I still dont understand this show
sm2000 Posted 14 years 9 months ago
The comic was actually called "Xenozoic Tales." There were some comics that came out around the time of the cartoon that used the same title (9 issues, to be precise), but that wasn't the original title of the original comic.

Dark Horse currently offers reprint editions of the original series - all 14 issues in two handy volumes. The cartoon tie-in comics haven't been reprinted, alas...
sm2000 Posted 14 years 9 months ago
Hey guys - send me a PM and I'll give you info on getting a set.
sm2000 Posted 14 years 10 months ago
Awesome show, VERY underrated. I love how people react when they first hear the title... "What the....huh??" But it was actually some pretty wicked sci-fi, not your usual "post-apocalyptic" world at ALL.

I just finished transferring all my old tapes (the complete series) over to DVD if anyone's interested in getting a set.
jpickens Posted 14 years 10 months ago
IT's based on a popular underground comic book series of the same name.
Yodamite Posted 15 years 2 months ago
Schultz is one of the best artists in the business.
AdamYJ Posted 15 years 2 months ago
I remember seeing this show once or twice. It was actually based on an independent comic series by Mark Schultz called Xenozoic Tales. I have both collected editions of the series.
Ma-121_Hunter Posted 15 years 2 months ago
Ah.. i remember this series, well the toys anyway. i never had the chance to see this one on tv, and seeing the intro makes me want to see it even more x.x, my nephew told me of the series of comics and the shows. however i first learned of it from the action figures that the dollar tree was selling
Gorbash Posted 15 years 2 months ago
Heh, great little show, even better arcade game