Comments

Comments
Rosequartz2000 Posted 1 year 3 months ago
One of my favorite shows as a child. Mr. Rogers taught me it was okay to be who I was and to make believe once in a while. I liked the puppets in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe, my favorites were Elaine and the owl.
Rosequartz2000 Posted 1 year 3 months ago
kensim1 Posted 1 year 10 months ago
Can you please upload the opening and the closing episode of 1265? And the Episode 1326 opener where the new model neighborhood town were made? The opening and closing episode of 1325? Opening and closing episodes of 1327 through 1330? Episode 1331 through 1335? Episode 1335 through 1340? Yeah just whole 1974 series and 1975. Also upload the opening and closing episodes of 1476 through 1480 and um... the whole 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 series please the opening and closing. Also I want Episodes 1390, 1391, 1011, 1480, 1491, 1492, 1493, 1494, 1495, 1751 and 1760 for the opening and closing please.
seanloveslogos Posted 3 years 11 months ago
im gonna check my station (OETA) for him
Bakb35 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
I think I really miss him.
bobcatman09 Posted 8 years 13 days ago
wont u be my neighboot ahhh u will be missed fred
JesseInRetroLand Posted 8 years 2 months ago
My station (KUAT Channel 6) can do that on Cox Cable 80 in Tucson on Mondays.
funguy10 Posted 9 years 7 months ago
Sadly PBS no longer air Mr. Rogers as of Septmber 6, 2008. They pulled the show to make room for crap like Sid The Science Kid but individual PBS stations can air a single episode at 6:30 in the morning on Sundays. Neither of my PBS stations (WVIZ Channel 25 or WEAO Channel 49) do that.
BuddyBoy600alt Posted 9 years 8 months ago
I got very bad news, everybody. Recently, the company that produced Mister Rogers' Neighborhood (Family Communications inc., Or F.C.I. for short) has sued YouTube for $2,Billion dollars lawsuit. I got a letter from YouTube (and yes, I got a warning strike on my YouTube account, BuddyBoy600). for posting the Mister Rogers' Neighborhood clip where they show how they make the Player Piano scrolls. I must say, To all of the users who wants to post Mister Rogers' Neighborhood on YouTube, That may not be a good idea at all. You see, Family Communications inc. demanded to have their Mister Rogers' Neighborhood videos to be pulled. I am very sorry.
Zyoura Posted 9 years 8 months ago
I watched this religiously along with Sesame Street as far back as when I was a baby! R.I.P Fred Rogers.
Trueblue94 Posted 10 years 7 days ago
God, that intro brought back memories of my carefree preschool days
Trueblue94 Posted 10 years 7 days ago
I loved watching it as a little girl ^.^
sailor_moon_girl Posted 11 years 3 months ago
child hood memory for me
Blue96sky Posted 11 years 3 months ago
nope
SimonTheGoaler Posted 11 years 5 months ago
This show was great, I watched it almost every day when I was real small. Taught me so much...
starstix Posted 11 years 6 months ago
Won't you be my neighbor!
Toggle Comment Threadtmp21s Posted 11 years 6 months ago
I DONT LIKE THIS SHOW
seanloveslogos Posted 3 years 11 months ago
you are horrible!!!FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jonghyunchung Posted 12 years 5 months ago
Were there any Mr. Rogers episodes that used the PBS 1998 circle P-heads ident?
Nostalgiascape Posted 12 years 5 months ago
Oh I loved this show as a child. The concept of traveling into the neighborhood of make believe appealed to me. I always wanted Mr Rogers to turn the trolley tunnel into a man sized tunnel so everyone could walk through the portal.
Krayzee Posted 12 years 5 months ago
gosh...what a great show. i loved this show. one of the best shows of my childhood.
Lottech96 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
I watched this Before. Hell I thought IMHO the best episode was when Mr. Rogers went to the MCA (I think) studio to see a Recording of "The Incredible Hulk".
However I was kinda hoping to see the Trolly outro at the end of each show. It had the Episode Number and a Flute stepdown effect to it!!
blueluigi Posted 12 years 6 months ago
I can't belive nobody will post here anymore. I mean come on, don't act like you never watched this show when you were little.
blueluigi Posted 12 years 7 months ago
A friend of mine has an old recording of a 1970 Mister Roger's Neighborhood episode (titled MisteRoger's Neighborhood). It has a kind of different intro and outro (with a different ending of the credits), I wish I knew how to upload it on my computer because then I would upload that intro and outro.
KRW Posted 12 years 8 months ago
When my grandfather was alive, Fred Rogers was one of his co-workers. My grandpa was Director of Development at WQED in Pittsburgh at the time.
blueluigi Posted 12 years 9 months ago
Yes upload the intro and the outro on Retrojunk, it would bring back memories to all of us.
Roadgeek Posted 12 years 9 months ago
I recorded the intro and credits on my DVR the other day. I'm going to see if I can upload them to Retro Junk.
blueluigi Posted 12 years 11 months ago
Well although it's for little kids I got to say this show is like the most classic out of all the other children's shows ever made.
Plecostomus Posted 13 years 1 month ago
A slightly disturbing show, being he spent a good deal of life "thinking about you."
Roadgeek Posted 13 years 2 months ago
Man I used to love to watch this show.
Toggle Comment Threadshe-ra21 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
One of the very best children's programs ever.
kensim1 Posted 1 year 10 months ago