Comments

Comments
kandi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
watched everyday.
arikarinyukijima Posted 8 years 11 months ago
I watched this a lot.
MandyPandy Posted 9 years 8 months ago
I love this show!!!! It brings back memories.
angelcat1209 Posted 10 years 2 months ago
This was a cute show.
MissBumpy Posted 10 years 9 months ago
I remember this from on saturday morning on abc I also saw this on toon disney
NeonFire Posted 10 years 11 months ago
Sabrina: The Animated Series was a good show.
KurtmanJP Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Oh yeah, and I also loved the "Planet Of The Dogs" episode. Alvin's actually my favorite character! You remember? Border Collie? Green beret? English accent? Magic bone? Just pure awesome character!
KurtmanJP Posted 11 years 7 months ago
I only watched this for Salem. He rocked!
theblueblaze_1 Posted 12 years 1 month ago
The sitcom was better in my opnion. To bad it got cancled.
AnimatedBritney Posted 12 years 3 months ago
Yep, I watched this one.
Ihatenaruto Posted 12 years 6 months ago
in Minnesota this show comes on kol(secret slumber party girls
1TreeHill Posted 12 years 6 months ago
I use to think this was ok but I loved the sitcom, it was fantastic plus it was the first time I saw Sophia Bush (the love of my life) she played Fate McKenzie in a later episode.
runnybabbit Posted 12 years 7 months ago
while getting ready for school i watched this...not by choice
sailor_moon_girl Posted 12 years 9 months ago
i knew it ripped off the 70 version and i was born in 88
Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 12 years 11 months ago
I should also mention that another series of those extras was "Captain Harvtastic's Safety Tips", perhaps the lol funniest of the bunch.
Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 12 years 11 months ago
Btw, if anyone out there does have the new DVD (the complete series), let me know if they included the series of extras that was featured after each commercial break when the show was part of "Disney's 1-2" (the weekday counterpart of OSM). I recall one series of them was this game show format that tested on "witch trivia", and another was a series of outtakes, most of which featured Salem's "flubs" from the episode "Witch Switch".
Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 12 years 11 months ago
Imo, the animated series did a lot more justice to this Archie Comics franchise than that train wreck of a sitcom which was only barely lucky to get any kind of audience to watch despite the cheesy storywriting, and somehow manages to come back (like magic, naturally) in some godawful time slot when hardly anyone watches. the only thing going for both is the voice of our favorite Loveable Loser, Nick Bakay, in what has to be the most memorable role of his career (save a certain Nicktoon). Got most of the eps on VHS, have no intention to buy the DVD (not that the fact that it's directed to the tween girl set would keep me away). And get this: It's running now on CBS SatAM's as part of something called "The Secret Slumber Party"(???). And the reason both series are being kept on the air?: a soon to be releaased live-action theatrical release that reportedly has Sarah Michelle-Gellar in the starring role!(No doubt, covering Sab's 20-something life like they did in the original cartoon).
Arveragus Posted 13 years 10 months ago
That's right, captn. This is the intro to the Sabrina cartoon of the early 1970's. This show was a spinoff of the Archie Comedy Hour. While the two Sabrina's are basically the same character, this is obviously not the same cartoon as the one of the late 1990's, which was based on the sitcom starring Melissa Joan Hart.
captn Posted 13 years 10 months ago
i think this intro is misplaced.i know it says sabrina and all. but its obvisiously not the same serie as the one on the picture above. it look way older