Comments

Comments
Paul_Jackson Posted 8 years 8 months ago
On Another note. A cartoon version also aired on Fox.
mattstewart25 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
I miss this show. Of course I miss most shows that were on Nick and PBS back in the day. These kids today don't know what they missed!
HockeyPrincess Posted 9 years 5 months ago
RIP Lynne Thigpen -- you're missed. I loved her as "The Chief."
bobcatman09 Posted 9 years 5 months ago
oh my gosh me and my mom used 2 watch this show awww man they need 2 bring this back
Mistress_Sex_Appeal Posted 9 years 9 months ago
THIS WAS THE ISHH BACK IN THE DAY
SYCD Posted 9 years 11 months ago
For years I thought I was crazy! I would ask people if they recalled the game show and they'd say there never was one just the cartoon. Then one day on YouTube I came across it. I don't know why I cared, I never really watched it that much. It was just something I always remembered.
Celeste Posted 10 years 1 month ago
I loved Rockapella. There's some videos of them in concert on You Tube.
Geengee Posted 10 years 1 month ago
What a fun show! I wish they would bring it back
Aleolus Posted 10 years 1 month ago
I miss this show. I was actually kind of upset when they 'upgraded' it to the more hi-tech set. Ah well, what can you do?
m8644 Posted 10 years 2 months ago
my favorite game show of all time......enough said.
bluebunny4ya Posted 10 years 9 months ago
I had the game but I lost all the pieces
jhangelgurl Posted 10 years 11 months ago
I loved this show so much! I wanted to be on it sadly it got cancelled before i was old enough to be on it. I loved the ending especially yelling at the tv when the kids were going the wrong way
Dani90 Posted 11 years 1 month ago
i hated this.
1980sRetrofan Posted 11 years 2 months ago
Guitarman23, please STFU!! You NEVER watched the show or were even born yet when it was on PBS!
DAMN_iNATORtpwwnet Posted 11 years 4 months ago
The villains, for those wanting to know are Top Grunge, Vic The Slick, Eartha Brute, Robocrook, Double Trouble, Kneemoi, Sarah Nade, and The Contessa, and Patty Larceny.

Those requesting a link to the theme song: http://carmensingalong.ytmnd.com/
That is the ACTUAL theme song as sung by Rockapella at the end of every episode, and the lyrics are right there on the page. How cool is THAT?!
Taweko Posted 11 years 4 months ago
I don't know how I remember this show, I was only 2 years old when it was cancelled...
alyssa_90sbaby Posted 11 years 5 months ago
i still catch myself singing the song out loud..my lil bro looks at me crazy but he just doesn't know lol
n3se Posted 11 years 8 months ago
the computer game was bossss
guitarman23 Posted 11 years 9 months ago
this show sux
CGxSMASH Posted 11 years 11 months ago
holy shit i think about this show all the time for some reason lol i grew up watching it it was awesome
NorthernGuy54012 Posted 12 years 9 days ago
They do not make shows like these anymore.
CandyCane Posted 12 years 2 months ago
Yea..this show was a blur to me.
Bluntkitty421 Posted 12 years 2 months ago
OMG ya i love this show so much !!!!!!
courtcourt485 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
Best children's game show by far during it's time and we had some good ones!
ilovemohawks Posted 12 years 6 months ago
I think I saw a couple episodes.
CapnG Posted 12 years 7 months ago
This one was my favorite of the shows. I always wanted to be on it.
EZR09 Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I watched this show when I was little.
serenityrain Posted 12 years 10 months ago
i am asumming this is for the cartoon version there were two shows one was animated the other was a game show where kids answered questions to clues where carmen might be if they guessed right they won either money or a schollarship to any college i think oh well i like \d both shows but the cartoon was the best....
misch3riedior Posted 12 years 10 months ago
Classic!! I hated it when the contestants lost... Where are shows like this now?? I think the Spanish version of this still comes on occasionally but what good is that gonna do me if I can't understand every word they say lol??

*** '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
KachieChan Posted 12 years 11 months ago
I saw this once or twice, but for some reason, I had a lot of McDonald's toys from it.
captaintakemeshoppin Posted 13 years 1 month ago
May I have your attention, please? May I have your attention, please? If you EVER wanna see this show hit DVD stores everywhere, there's a petition online declaring to do so. Here's the link: http://www.petitiononline.com/90210dt2/petition.html So far, we only have 106 signtures, so if this petition will EVER get up to speed, we need your contributions! If I were you, I'd tell ALL my friends to sign as well!!

P.S. No negative comments, please...
Zorak Posted 13 years 4 months ago
classic show. loved it!
Kumero Posted 13 years 7 months ago
Man as I watched this show there was nothing more that I wanted then to be on the show...as a lil Kid I don't think I would have made it, I didnt even know where Canada was. He said the Grand Prize was anywhere in North America...does it Include Mexico and Central America?...technically they are in North America, they should know it is a show about geography
Exstacy87 Posted 13 years 7 months ago
I always wished I could get on this show when I was a kid.
Pastfan245 Posted 13 years 7 months ago
I love this show! I used to watch this everyday and I thought the villians were cool looking
Caramelboo Posted 13 years 9 months ago
I used to love watching this show after school on PBS. I wish I could see it again in its entirety!
TMNT Posted 13 years 10 months ago
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego I love that show
megamanj2004 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
This is from S3! Coool! This is also the same season where Sarah Nade is added to the list of villains. Also, Rockapella only plays their cues when Greg Lee enters the set. S1 has a slightly different closing credit sequence and that she actually introduced the players.

I also remembered the carry-over of World called "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?" which was OK, but didn't quite have the same feel as World.
perri_k Posted 13 years 10 months ago
my aunt was actually the one who turned me onto this show when i was a youngin and ill never forget it we used to watch it together all the time and try to figure out where she was and to figure out all the clues . Man this show rocked .
jellygurl316 Posted 13 years 11 months ago

that's the link to the ending theme on youtube...i wish i could find a way to upload it on to here...maybe someone else can...enjoy!
blackphoenix77 Posted 14 years 1 month ago
OH COME ON! PLEASE PLEASE Someone upload Rockapella's song that played over the closing credits!!!I loved this show and that song was the main draw!
retroguy78 Posted 14 years 2 months ago
Oh, do I miss Rockapella. No other singing group could mix harmony and skatting the way they did. Boy do I remember this game show. I used to watch it every single night on PBS when I was 9 and 10 years old. After that, I never tuned into PBS again. There should be a “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?” live action movie. As an evil criminal mastermind, she sure is a hottie.
TherealRNO Posted 14 years 3 months ago
Bigaint2: You mean out of the villains?
rksexy2finger Posted 14 years 3 months ago
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjAfVLk80g"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjAfVLk80g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
bigaint2 Posted 14 years 3 months ago
eartha brute and patty larceny.. i only remember remember those two.
TherealRNO Posted 14 years 3 months ago
Do it Rockapella!

TV Version:

Well she sneaks around the world from Kiev to Carolina,
She's a sticky-fingered filcher from Berlin down to Belize,
She'll take you for a ride on a slow boat to China,
Tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Steal their Seoul in South Korea, make Antarctica cry Uncle,
From the Red Sea to Greenland they'll be singing the blues,
Well they never Arkansas her steal the Mekong from the jungle,
Tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

She go from Nashville to Norway, Bonaire to Zimbabwe,
Chicago to Czechoslovakia and back!

Well she'll ransack Pakistan and run a scam in Scandinavia,
Then she'll stick 'em up Down Under and go pick-pocket Perth,
She put the Miss in misdemeanor when she stole the beans from Lima,
Tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Extended verses:

Oh tell me where in the world is... Oh tell me where can she be?

Ooh, Botswana to Thailand, Milan via Amsterdam,
Mali to Bali, Ohio, Oahu...!

Well she glides around the globe and she'll flimflam every nation,
She's a double-dealing diva with a taste for thievery,
Her itinerary's loaded up with moving violations,
Tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Maybe it was canned, not because of lack of funding (PBS couldn't afford all of the trips), but because Carmen was found:

Chadsask Posted 14 years 9 months ago
I remember watching this on PBS. I always got a kick on those rare times when they used Canada for the final round, and how a lot of those kids were clueless about some locations.
mistresschimera Posted 14 years 9 months ago
I remember trying out for this show as a contestant. I was sooo close to getting on...then fouled up on a question. >_< Great game show this was...espoecially when you were hooked on the PC game back in the day like I was. @[email protected]
lady_t393 Posted 14 years 10 months ago
i remeber it used to come on pbs after school and my uncle would call to remind me it was on. The cheif lady died not to long ago.
browneyedgirl Posted 14 years 11 months ago
I think I used to watch this in school
Simpfan83 Posted 15 years 1 month ago
Great Song!
mrs-link Posted 15 years 1 month ago
who gives a damn where she is, just as long as she is gone!!!
G_UNIT Posted 15 years 1 month ago
i loved the whole theme song and i think i would've kicked ass at the last part!! all you had to do is put the light things on the states!