Comments

Comments
rjf022 Posted 8 years 7 days ago
What a great show. This was a classic theme song too.
bigbaby97 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
one of my favorites
drs11 Posted 9 years 9 months ago
The Fall Guy was a good show. Heather Thomas was HOTT (Whatever happened to Her?), The Action was great, The Truck rocked. Glen A. Larson, who besides creating the Fall Guy, created Knight Rider.
james_71 Posted 10 years 6 months ago
Just started watching season 1 on Hulu. Good times. Heather Thomas is hotter than I remembered.
anomaly_1976 Posted 11 years 1 month ago
I, too, loved this show -- the post-86 reruns were kind of a pacifier for when the Dukes Of Hazzard was cancelled... LOL! Have season 1, when are the rest coming out?
Shiny_Tulip Posted 11 years 11 months ago
I remember last summer I was in love with this moviee..
I would watch over, again and again and just thought it was AMAZING.
Zuzo92 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
That was the 1st movie what i saw in cinema.
dakota1701 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
This was one of my favorite shows as a kid. It had action and humor. I had the biggest crush on Heather Thomas. I wonder what ever happened to her.
volpe Posted 12 years 15 days ago
Fall guy was an awesome show. I wanted to be just like him. And as for Heather Thomas....Wow! I don't remember that. I wonder if my mother covered my eyes she's been known to do things like that.
Blueroc85 Posted 12 years 16 days ago
My husband recently tortured me with season 1 of this show. I do not remember it, but he loves it!
killjoy Posted 12 years 6 months ago
Now I liked this show but when my grandfather was alive now he LOVED it.I also use to watch it all the time in hopes of seeing more of Heather Thomas in that bathing suit LOL
eternalshogunx Posted 12 years 6 months ago
LOL I love this show! I used to watch this every day after school! Thanks for showing the intro!
Destroyah Posted 12 years 6 months ago
Hear to them making a Fall Guy movie!!
Mordok Posted 12 years 8 months ago
I friggin' loved this show growing up! The theme song is awesome and Heather Thomas...holy cow! I was too young to appreciate her hotness back then, but now...watch out!

By the way, June 15th, Season 1 comes out on dvd!
Angelsbaby2002 Posted 13 years 1 month ago
All I rememnber about this show, when i was a kid we had these neighbors who would NEVER stay home and was At our Place every Night of the week except Thurs Night, and they had to Be Home Before 9 pm. LOL
Kylecephus Posted 13 years 2 months ago
You just cant go wrong with Heather Thomas walking through the swinging doors....thats just good T.V.
Rogue73 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
I remember all the guys in my class watching this show, as did I. Was the "tough guy" show. Still remember my friend Dean Watkins making comments about Heather in her revealing swimwear. I think we all watched it for the truck and heather. Wish they would put this back on again. If memory serves me, it was on TV Land for a while. Gotta love that song. This was when there was none of this politically correct crap. Long live the politically-Incorrect 80s
SSJ Jup81 Posted 14 years 8 days ago
I don't remember much about this show, other than my grandmother used to watch it. I did remember the intro as I saw it, though.