Comments

Comments
Spike89 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
My favorite show after FMA: Brotherhood. Spike is my favorite character from anything, ever...and he's sexy as fuck.
Deleted Posted 7 years 10 months ago
this show is awsome . i met spike.
courtneek Posted 8 years 1 month ago
Never watched this show but they're going to start playing reruns on Teenick
SleepawayCamper13 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
excellent show, my favourite tv show and "Once More, With Feeling" one of the best episodes
Italianbaby Posted 8 years 5 months ago
MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!!!!! I still watch the reruns everytime they are on and I've seen every episode probably close to a thousand times each...I have 5 or the seasons so far lol oh and I LOVVVEEE ANGEL and SPIKE!!!!!!!so gorgeous!!!

n an
tylerglasgo Posted 8 years 6 months ago
One of the best shows in the 90's im still i have ever since day one of its premeire
SYCD Posted 8 years 7 months ago
I was the whole reason my family watched this show. I'd wait every Friday for YTV's The Dark Corner for Buffy and my mom found out I was watching it and said I wasn't allowed to anymore. So everytime it came on I'd have to go to my room. Then a couple years later my sister got a job and bought her own tv (which I still have) and she'd let me watch tv in her room while she was at work so I'd be watching Buffy and my mom never knew about it. But she didn't have a choice and I HAD to watch the musical episode because I adore musicals.
SilverDracoDragon Posted 9 years 6 months ago
i love this show, Spike was soooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!
bcbolo Posted 9 years 11 months ago
This is just one of those shows that you will never forget watching.
corab Posted 10 years 1 month ago
This IS my favorite show. EVER... ever I say!!
Skullovitch Posted 10 years 7 months ago
This show literally changed my taste in television. It was such an amazing and genius show! Although I prefer Angel's spin off over Buffy, it doesn't change the fact that this show was still the best out there!
Jezebel07 Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Still love Buffy!! Spike was beyond all hottness!! Mmm...I miss this show!! It used to come on FX everyday at 6 & 7am, so I'd watch it then, and then when DST took over, I would resent having to be in first period and missing it. And now it's just on the weekends!! Spike, Drusilla, and Dawn were my all-time faves.
Buffy_fan Posted 11 years 4 months ago
Best Show Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
misch3riedior Posted 11 years 6 months ago
Buffy!! It wasn't so much Buffy that I loved as it was Spike and Angel. I think I prefer 'Angel' over this but this show used to scare me shitless sometimes if I watched it the dark. It was just sooo well done...

*** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
m00npie Posted 11 years 8 months ago
i love Buffy. i miss it, i have season one on dvd. But i don't have cable and its hard to find the episodes i want. But i was soo in love with spike, and I idolized Drusilla. It took me a long time to accept Spuffy lol.. I have some of the books too..
gothgrl20 Posted 11 years 8 months ago
this was my fav show towards the end it got so perverted lol
SMP33 Posted 11 years 9 months ago
This is the best show EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER..and i still watch it now.
timbox129 Posted 12 years 1 day ago
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Tee hee. Hey guys! Do you remember that Mutant Enemy monster at the end of this show, Angel and Firefly? Tell me about that Mutant Enemy Monster, Please?
punky Posted 12 years 1 month ago
This is my all time favorite show EVER...I still watch it every weekday morning!!!
retreerent Posted 12 years 4 months ago
I still watch this show ^.^
My fav. eposoide is "Once more with Feeling"
shorty spice Posted 13 years 8 months ago
One of my all time favorite shows. At first I wasn't into it but by the time the 2nd season came around I was hooked. I was sad to see it go but they went out with a bang.