Comments

Comments
clipper2011 Posted 10 years 1 month ago
i watch hr pufnstuf when i was 7 months old
FruitBrute Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Sid and Marty Kroft created some of the coolest shows EVER

Ahhh The 70'S !!!!!!!!!!!
paula331 Posted 11 years 2 months ago
HR.Pufnstuf was my favorite. My childhood wasn't always a happy one and this was a highlight of it.
mightybfan Posted 12 years 1 month ago
I want to put HR.Pufnstuf,Lidsville,The Bugaloos,and Sigmund and The Sea Monsters from the Tv Land awards to put on computer.to put on my ipod.
The_Shmoo Posted 12 years 3 months ago
I barely remember this show since i was born in 69'. But i've heard the show was very colorful and is best watched while stoned. I remember granny from the Beverly Hill Billy's played the evil wichiepoo.
eldawg Posted 12 years 4 months ago
Used to watch this all the time when I was a kid. This is the first song I sang to my daughter when she was born in 1995. Speaking of the new "Land of the Lost" movie, there is a scene where Rick Marshall (Ferrel) and the woman playing Holly in the new movie where they kiss, I plan out yelling "Dude, that's your daughter"!
eflounoy262000 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
I liked HR Pufnstuf. I have the theme song along with other theme shows on CD including Land of the Lost (remember that one?), The Bugaloos, Sigmund & the Sea Monsters, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl, Bigfoot. There was a land of the lost marathon on Sci-fi to help promote the movie by Will Ferrel. I had no idea that Wesley Eure was on that show because he hosted the Nickelodeon game show Finders Keepers followed by Larry Toppler. But bringing it back, Billie hayes who played witchiepoo has her own website. You have to google her name & site. I forgot what it is.
the_monster_hunter Posted 12 years 5 months ago
did eny body see that sid and marty korft on tv land awards
OldFangle Posted 12 years 6 months ago
I think that I shall never see
a running gag as cute as those talking trees'.
ginagee Posted 12 years 8 months ago
i remember this show so well, it was on of my favorites...they should bring it back on TV Land.
lost_in_the_90s Posted 12 years 8 months ago
witchie poo
MissBumpy Posted 12 years 8 months ago
this show is weird i saw this on tv land once and I thought H.R. pufnsuf is so gay because I think him and Jimmy love each other that makes jimmy gay too
Oroborosdramon Posted 12 years 10 months ago
Disturbing but not as disturbing as Lidsville.
trollman1212 Posted 12 years 11 months ago
ya jimmy was the collest kid .......love it i was 8 yrs old .now 42 an it is like i see on tv today .. like too see this show on tv land .....
pheelgood Posted 13 years 24 days ago
Haha I always used to think Jimmy was the coolest kid on earth
yeazell Posted 13 years 6 months ago
This show, Sigmund and the sea monsters, lidsville.. I remember them all in the early 70's. I now believe they were on acid when they though them up.
smuggy Posted 13 years 6 months ago
I remember this and several other Sid and Marty Krofft show on like nick at nite or tv land in the mid 90's. They sorta freaked me out, but my mom made watch it cause shes a 70s kid. Now I love the show!
isis1 Posted 13 years 7 months ago
chilichick~

this may answer your question...somehow i wish i hadn't been so curious after reading the comments:

jmkuhner Posted 13 years 8 months ago
This show ROCKS!!! I remember one of my friends had a video of it and lent it to me and I really liked it so I'd hire out more videos.
compassion4all, I remember the Mechanical Boy episode-it was really good.
compassion4all Posted 14 years 4 months ago
Remember "Mechanical Boy"?

pieseviltwin Posted 14 years 5 months ago
if jack wild was a teen then why does he have that high voice
chilichick Posted 14 years 6 months ago
omg.. i remember this.. i LOVED it. i've still got some episodes around the place somewhere. probably at my nonna's. whats all this speculations about the performers?
Fyne_T_oo_ning Posted 14 years 11 months ago
As a kid, I saw this show as an oddity, yet somehow it never failed to captivate and entertain me. Only until recently, when TV Land brought it back, and when VH1 mentioned it on "I Love The 70's", did I hear all the rumors and speculation about the shows performers and it's creators, though most of it was hard to believe. But, I guess, every bit of speculation has a grain of truth in it.
Just so happens my sister once met H.R. Pufnstuf on a field trip when she was a Brownie in the Girl Scouts.
ducktalesfan1977 Posted 15 years 1 day ago
I used to watch reruns of the show on Family Channel when I was in high school. My cousins was addicted to this show and so was I. I even have the old board game somewhere. DVD release!
SSJ_Jup81 Posted 15 years 2 months ago
They really were "puff'n'stuff" when coming up with this show, right? lol

My mom's youngest sisters used to watch this when they were kids, and I think my mom admitted to watching it too. All they say now is that "the creators were on some serious drugs". lol
kimsy520 Posted 15 years 9 months ago
hahaha I remember reruns of this show
mr3urious Posted 15 years 10 months ago
The theme song reminds me of Gilligan's Island.
adventoflegion Posted 15 years 11 months ago
Y'know, this show often scared me when I was young so I didn't see too many episodes, I do remember the theme song. However this show was a lot lighter than the shows that really freaked me out, Fraggle Rock and Hot Fudge. Those shows scared the hell otta me!
eep Posted 16 years 16 days ago
great show...acid trip.
Trashley Posted 16 years 1 month ago
This show still aired in the 90s because when I was little I remember watching it...it wasn't a favorite of mine though, but it was a pretty alright show for old times sake.