Comments

Comments
Retro Wop Posted 8 years 2 months ago
This show was great, I couldn't wait for it to come on every week when I was a kid. The way that John Ritter played Jack Tripper, no one else could do it that well. And a young Suzanne Sommers, wow! I thought that both Janet and Krissy were hot. I used to think how lucky Jack was to have two hot female roomates. I also liked the Ropers and Jacks friend Larry. I would love to see these episodes again.
abcpbs Posted 8 years 3 months ago
I love Three's Company is going to become a film that I am creating
bohica1969 Posted 9 years 10 months ago
Despite the fact that our own children rarely agree with or like the same shows, music, styles, etc. that we did when we were young, my children actually really got into Three's Company when the TV station(s) were airing re-runs for a while! It was like bonding with them on a whole different level.
DetroitLions60 Posted 9 years 11 months ago
this show was fucking awsome i loved this show so much
ColecoFan Posted 10 years 2 months ago
This was a great show that was brought down by too many cast changes, Chrissy and the Ropers..

Why they added the older lady to hit on Jack, I'll never know.. Is that where cougar came from?

meow
The Midnight Rider Posted 10 years 5 months ago
I love the theme song.
jerrythemouse Posted 10 years 5 months ago
R.I.P. John Ritter
fullhousefan09 Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Yes this one of my favorite shows
Menasore Posted 10 years 8 months ago
My ALL TIME favorite show!! Thank God for DVD! I own every season now!! RIP John Ritter.
NYCMetroBoi81 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
I remember watching this in reruns when it went into syndication and was on WNYW in New York.. I laugh harder at it now then I did then cause I was a little too young to understand it. Shame abvout John Ritter, he was an extremely talented man.
mrmusic Posted 11 years 8 months ago
One of my favorites. Mr Roper(with eyes bulging) "These hands are lethal weapons". R.I.P Mr. Ritter
Blain99 Posted 11 years 8 months ago
I was a little young but I remember watching this show as a kid. I'm glad to see that the reruns are still being shown as it really was ahead of it's time. Oh, and I still think Joyce Dewitt is a super hottie to this day. Janet FTW!!!
peanuts Posted 11 years 10 months ago
Funny show, I can't watch it now without being sad about John Ritter. He was so talented.
kerfootb Posted 11 years 10 months ago
I love this show. I watch it when I can on TVLand and it's quite funny. Damn, it's a crime John Ritter died so early (and near/on the day of so many important events for him, I'll explain if you want me to). Anyway, I love it!
killjoy Posted 12 years 3 months ago
I read where Don Knotts was so popular on the show that they had to write his lines down because so much time was wasted by the crowd cheering when he came onto the scene
Dominic_1981 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
I'm not a 70's kid but hey I watch Three's Company reruns on TV and I have the whole seasons on DVD.It's a very funny show.
jaklumen Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Although I wouldn't exactly say that John Ritter was a brilliant physical comedian, it was definitely a hallmark of the show. It's a bit comforting, yet tragic, that he died while starring in another successful TV show, 8 Simple Rules. I'm sure he is greatly missed by the television industry and millions of viewers.

The show was based on a British comedy with a different name. Many of the early episodes were derived from that series, including the one where the women hid Jack in the tub.

Joyce DeWitt did a television documentary that cast the show in a negative light, particularly Suzanne Somers, suggesting that the rift between her and the rest of the show was largely Somers's fault, because of a prima donna attitude and public focus on her character. DeWitt seemed to struggle to end the documentary on a positive note.
Athena9188 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
Mr. Furley was really weird. I always tried to picture how he would behave if he was trying to cross a busy street.
8Tschild Posted 13 years 9 months ago
This show was a remake (a pretty faithful one) of a british show named "Man About The House" from the early seventies. jack's name was Robin, and Janet's name was Jo (Chrissy=Chrissy). They basically repeated the same pilot and scenarios (like Jack being thought of as gay). They even had the same 2 spin offs (Three's a crowd and The ropers, but i forget the British names. ) I also think that man about the house had a movie.

I liked Three's company more. John Ritter was perfect for the role. But it did get old towards the end. oh well.
gusto Posted 13 years 10 months ago
Lucy Liu said her parents never let her watch this show because of the concept and all. Hmm, Imagine that?
Trashley Posted 14 years 1 month ago
This was a pretty good show.
Hjfriends10 Posted 14 years 2 months ago
This is my all time fav show of the 70's. I own all the seasons on dvd. John Ritter is my fav actor ever!!!

RIP: John Ritter
robmon300 Posted 14 years 2 months ago
jack should got laid by those girls by now.
Tomi_B Posted 14 years 2 months ago
"Come on knock on the door... We've been watin' for you... Three's company too.."
Tomi_B Posted 14 years 2 months ago