Comments

Comments
palmer10 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
NWO 4 LIFE
Eddy Posted 9 years 9 months ago
R.I.P Wrestling Shows

PS. Your children sucks donkey balls.
Old_school_JJ Posted 10 years 4 months ago
It will be a LONNNNG time before we ever got a "Monday Night War" to make wrestling as interesting as it was back than...Just ask TNA.
caleb_thoms Posted 10 years 5 months ago
The Deadpool Stable was my favorite with vampiro an d icp and then a close 2nd was New World Order
Spence189 Posted 10 years 9 months ago
OH YEAH, and they kept red & yellow Hulk Hogan in the opener for like a YEAR after he turned bad remember?? lol
Spence189 Posted 10 years 9 months ago
ahhhhh Nitro. I searched for the opener after reading this. that theme song still gives me chills. It was like the WWE was so phony and stupid but in 1996 WCW COULD BE REAL! haha, loved it. Great time in professional wrestling.
gullah_fan Posted 11 years 1 month ago
here is the truth, wwf was great in 80's and earily 90's, but when wcw arrieved 1995, they did it in style, so hands down wcw was the the better wrestling show.they better matches, better super stars, better writing, and a better intro. PS. wrestling today in 2001 up until now has been nothing corny and unbelivabel story lines and trash.
TV1985 Posted 11 years 3 months ago
As much as WCW was going downhill during it's last 15 months (January 2000-March 2001) I'm glad that Hulk Hogan spoke up about what was at stake for WCW at Bash at the Beach 2000 when his match with Jeff Jarret was over less then a minute since Vince Russo told Jeff to lie down in the middle of the ring.

Hulk Hogan's last words in WCW were: "Is this your deal, Vince Russo? That's why this company is in the DAMN shape it's in because of BULLSHIT like this!!!" Then it was just under a year that WCW was gone and was sold to WWF/E owner Vince McMahon.
Chevy_man_24 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
i thought wcw was better than wwf
grindcore_fan Posted 11 years 11 months ago
Now those were the days.
Friday_The_13th Posted 12 years 1 month ago
Rumor has it that Bischoff is conceptualizing a new Wrestling show.
tenspeedgbb Posted 12 years 5 months ago
all i can say is sting was my guy
kajithegreat Posted 12 years 9 months ago
WWF/WWE had a better product hands down.
Friday_The_13th Posted 12 years 10 months ago
Congratulations 99centsplease...you're wrong. For Turner to merge with AOL, selling WCW was in fact a condition placed by AOL.
99Centsplease Posted 13 years 8 months ago
I remember that intro like it was yesterday! Also, there were no "conditions" that they had to sell WCW. They sold it because its losses were getting bigger by the minute.
TheKingOfOldSkool Posted 13 years 11 months ago
i remember every friday night (here in the uk we got nirto and raw on fridays at the time) watching nitro on tnt after cartoon network then 1 hour later raw would be on sometimes i would change channels bout every 5 mins or watch nitro at 9 then watch raw at 12 later on but those were the good days
Nostalgiascape Posted 13 years 11 months ago
AWESOME!!! Sorry...i'm a die hard WCW fan. For two years it was superior to WWF. Then Turner merged with AOL and AOL said "Sell it".
shorty1k Posted 14 years 1 month ago
hey TV1985, where's that intro? Does it have the cool fireworks and nitro girls dancing too?
nikki89 Posted 14 years 4 months ago
When I was, like, 9 my dad and I would watch this every week. I think westling is pretty ridiculous now though.
SenTora Posted 14 years 4 months ago
I'm sorry but the "ECW Experiment" will not go over much longer because of Vince. It's a bastardized version of ECW to do only one thing: make Vince even more money for him.

As of now all the matches won't be "extreme rules" matches, unless it's a special match. But for the most part, it's nothing but WWE Lite.

It's not gonna last too long because Vince doesn't WANT it to last very long. And as much as I would enjoy a WCW return that will NEVER happen either.

So as it stands, WCW and ECW had their awesome run and it's now being controlled and raped by the McMahon Empire.
TV1985 Posted 14 years 4 months ago
Now that Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) is back on it's own two feet, I hope that the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) will do the same thing someday soon.
TV1985 Posted 14 years 8 months ago
From what I know, WCW Monday Nitro went downhill at the beginning of 2000 when Vince Russo, Eddie Ferrara, and their version of Creative Controll took both Eric Bishoff's place and the n.W.o. group's place.
TV1985 Posted 14 years 10 months ago
I have an intro to WCW Monday Nitro. I plan on sending it when I get a chance. Until then remain patient.
swayner_4-20 Posted 15 years 21 days ago
Damn I miss the good ole days!
robmon300 Posted 15 years 3 months ago
bring the intro
TV1985 Posted 15 years 3 months ago
WCW Monday Nitro was the best pro-werstling program of the late 90's.

I remember when the n.W.o. was the big thing for a wrestling group that would look like bikers or street thugs. It was also cool when the n.W.o. Wolfpack came around too.

The best wrestlers during WCW Monday Nitro were Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting, Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Page, Ric Flair, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Giant, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Raven, Buff Bagwell, Chris Benoit, and Saturn.

Right after 2000, that is when WCW lost ratings with WWF and when Eric Bishoff was gone and the non-talented owner Vince Russo came and ruined WCW to the core.

WCW Monday Nitro
Birth: 1995 Death: 2001
gillz107 Posted 15 years 3 months ago
NWO 4 LIFE!!!! Awesome time during the WCW - WWF (or E) wars.