Comments

Comments
The_Evolution_Of_Life Posted 8 years 7 months ago
Real Title:

Le Maître Des Bots

It's a French and American combo made cartoon but mainly French from what I looked up.
FreakyWolfman Posted 10 years 5 months ago
Transformers knockoff? i think so
Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I only saw one episode of this show when I was about 7 or 8. It was actually pretty entertaining!
CoolXero Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I never could figure out where to get those #D glasses.
scyduckzard Posted 13 years 9 months ago
I have not seen this show in so long, that i ALMOST forgot how the theme song went....THANK YOU 4 posting the theme song on here
Kumero Posted 14 years 1 month ago
OMG,....LOL I used to watch beofre I went to my lil school... man I used to love that show and it made me feel so cool after watching it, kind of liek when u see a hero movie you come out thinking your all bad ass LOL... corny yes, but eh!
Strykor Posted 15 years 4 months ago
All I can remember is the ending phrase of the opening theme: "I'm Ziv Zoolander, ZZ for short, you know we fight the Corp., I'm the Bots Master. Listen Up, you all, we're the Boyz Brigade, when it's Lazer time, put on your
3D shades. It's Lazer time, Boyz!"
Jake_1079 Posted 15 years 6 months ago
(sorry ment to spell even where een is)
Jake_1079 Posted 15 years 6 months ago
as a matter of fact I happend to live in Canada when this show was aired so yes they had no 3D glasses there ether, plus I was only about what 5,I had no Idea what 3D glasses een were anyway plus back then I though the word lazer sounded differaint,hey when your 5 you usally make small spelling mistakes like that anyways back then I us to call lopsters monsters, we all make huge mistakes like that when were little
Jake_1079 Posted 15 years 7 months ago
you were suppose to were 3-D glasses when they said razer time? when I was little I though that was just a battle cry.back then even if I knew you were supose to were 3-D glasses during parts of this show I still wouldid know how to get them or even ask for them.
jack_skellington Posted 15 years 9 months ago
now this is the greatest show on earth.I thought it was really sad when eric moved out of the house but then at the end of that episode he get's to go traveling with cory.

and who could forget the feeny call!
icymatt Posted 15 years 10 months ago
Used to be one of my weekend staples when I was very young. It also had one of the best villain names ever: Dr.Hiss (G.I.Joe didn't jump on that WHY?)