Comments

Comments
Rosequartz2000 Posted 2 years 5 months ago
I actually liked this show. Sonic having siblings was cool, and their mom being a queen was cool; I liked some of the songs, too. Also, Knuckles. I had a crush on Knuckles back in the day, so when he showed up in this series, I felt so happy.
TEOL Posted 7 years 2 months ago
Looks horrible just for the fact it rips off other intros from non DIC cartoons with sprite swapping in it's outro.

Just watch the intro of old cartoon Fruittie's looks familiar you say? It's because it's a sprite swap and even the animation in the dancing is the same but sped up and possibly reversed as well.

I've never watched this before but if it does rip off other peoples brands different cartoons animations and just does a sprite swap then there's something dogey about this one so I'm glad I've never seen it other than the intro and outro good riddams because it looks like it can't hold it's own weight by knocking off older shows and not using it's own footage and animations other than the sprites.
memboy12 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
ben i agree with u
199478q29 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
This Sonic series was okay not the best.
kingleoice Posted 8 years 9 months ago
GOOD
memboy12 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
they need to put it bck on
CartoonKing2 Posted 9 years 6 months ago
Benjanime is right. This show would've been much better if it was a sequel to "Sonic SatAM".
Benjanime Posted 9 years 8 months ago
so let me get this straight.... sonic has two siblings in this show.... all three of them have musical instruments to use as weapons.... and the whole point of the show is for them to find their mother? i think if the dic company had to make another show, it could've at least been a spin-off to satam or make a series where that show left off
CartoonKing2 Posted 9 years 8 months ago
I thought this was an okay show, but it was nothing like Sonic.
RetroFreak97 Posted 9 years 8 months ago
This was my least favourite of the 1990's Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons, but it's one of my all-time favourites nonetheless, and I even splurged and bough the full DVD set, along with Sonic (SatAM) and AOSTH; a brilliant trilogy brought to us by DiC; atleast they're better than 4kids.
CartoonKing Posted 9 years 9 months ago
Sonic Underground was kinda good, kinda bad. I think it was better than AoStH and Sonic X, but Sonic SatAM was the best.
arikarinyukijima Posted 9 years 10 months ago
This was good.
stimpyfan Posted 9 years 10 months ago
I have said before on this website that I hated this show. Well I've been watching it recently and now I love it. I take back everything I said before about this show.
mbah Posted 9 years 11 months ago
i wish they could put this show back.we have to get it back
segafanboy10 Posted 10 years 25 days ago
BEST THEME SONG EVER!!!
LVF Posted 10 years 2 months ago
I was just starting high school when this show started. Unfortunately for me, where I lived UPN aired it at 2:30 PM and it was a 30 minute walk from the High School which let out at 2:11 to my house. However I started leaving class around 15 minutes early to get home to watch it because I loved the storyline... and some of the songs were rather catchy...
deathjr1138 Posted 10 years 3 months ago
i found this show just fliping through channels trying to find somthing to watch and it caought my attenion instintly
DMAX Posted 10 years 4 months ago
Now this show was most definetly one of my fav's, like all the rest i wish it was still runnin.
Nesysli Posted 10 years 9 months ago
This show had a AWESOME theme song.
nday_gibson Posted 10 years 11 months ago
i use 2 watch this b4 i went 2 skool everyday right b4 sherlock homles in the 22nd century
xOathkeeper Posted 10 years 11 months ago
Sadly,Sonic Underground was my very first contact with the Sonic Universe. I watched it as a child, but even then I knew,that the german intro sucked. REALLY BAD. *sniff* I want my time back. q_q
Benjanime Posted 11 years 1 month ago
it originated in france? no wonder it sucked
yalace Posted 11 years 4 months ago
i dont know why people hate sonic underground i use to watch it all the time after school when i was young 10 years ago actually
Trueblue94 Posted 11 years 4 months ago
My least favorite Sonic cartoon. SatAM and Adventures are way better, and only the dubbed version of Sonic X sucks, because 4Kids edited a lot out of it. The Japanese version is better.
TigerJ15 Posted 11 years 4 months ago
The intro was ok but my brother made me watch it all the time because if i turned it over then my brother would complain to mum and i would be forced to turn it back to it by the way did they ever defeat Robotnick and find their mum. PS do u no that eggman is the grand son of robotnic my brother who is ubsest with sonic told me that so who breeded with robotnic and y
supersonic Posted 11 years 4 months ago
here's the lineup for SOund or sonic underground: 70% action 30%comedy. where,s knothole" where's princess sally" where's tails" where's anyone or anything. and it started in 1998 and ended 1999, buy the dvd and look on the back. Everything you know is wrong.
InvaderZen Posted 11 years 6 months ago
I never cared for this show, mostly because it was too complicated and I never kept up with it. I didn't like the fact that Sonic had siblings or was a decedent of royalty. I did like the music aspect of it, but the rest of it was just a little to out there for me.
the_monster_hunter Posted 11 years 6 months ago
how could you like this show
wasser26 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
I agree with LinkTheWerehog, this show should have lasted longer. I often think about what might of happened if the sow would have coninued. :>

Sonic X is my least fav. of the sonic shows. I didn't like the story line. :
wasser26 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
I love everything about Sonic Underground. The songs from the show are alwayes stock in my head. The intro more then anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>
Sonic Unerground is mt most faverit of the sonic series.
the_monster_hunter Posted 11 years 8 months ago
worst intro ever!!!!!!!!!
LinkTheWerehog Posted 11 years 9 months ago
this show was great, i remember every morning waking up, nearly missing the bus just to catch every last possible second of this show. The show should've lasted longer
wasser26 Posted 11 years 10 months ago
I love the show!!!! I wish I could get all the songs from the show.
Backfromthedead Posted 12 years 1 month ago
thats a really bad intro song. who doesnt dream of saving the world with rock and roll?
Benjanime Posted 12 years 2 months ago
and sonia sounds like steve urkel O=
lil_j Posted 12 years 2 months ago
this was the best sonic show
mareoigi Posted 12 years 2 months ago
this sonic series is totally awsome awsome awsome awsome
espeshaly the theme song i mean come on who dosen't love this theme song
vilapupu Posted 12 years 2 months ago
hi. and yes, we are airing the series. thanks for giving people know about the channel. Ill put some episodes in the On demand section. And yes, I am the person who made KFTV 1 online
Seth_Koopa Posted 12 years 3 months ago
This show was a disaster in a lot of ways - inconsistent premise, dull characters and worlds - and great in others - Sleet and Dingo (they should have a show of their own!), at times pleasant animation (at least this show, unlike SatAM, tries). On the whole, the show is not bad but nothing exceptional either.
lostmind Posted 12 years 5 months ago
i remember this it was the coolest sonic EVER next to the other one
Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 12 years 5 months ago
I've never seen this Sonic series. The only ones I've watched are "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Sonic SatAm". But I agree with dalmationlover, this series does look like crap.
Dreamcube55 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
whoops! it's http://www.mogulus.com/kftvonline
Dreamcube55 Posted 12 years 5 months ago
well, KFTV ONE is airing the series. www.mogulus.com/kftvone
Star_of_rock Posted 12 years 6 months ago
I love to see the Sonic Underground in canal Panda. I´m put in 8 (or 42) and i´m in the channel canal Panda. Sonic it´s the best, Sonia it´s have very style, have a boyfriend and the Manic it´s very cool and enter into sewers.
I like the Sonic, but the sentence of Sonic it´s:I am waiting!
When i am kid i love and i continue see the Sonic Underground. Wait, queen Aleena, your children will come. The video of YouTube poop of Sonic Underground it´s very dizzy, if it was your brother is a dizzy because I like love and see the Sonic Underground without shares past the limit heard well Shiny_Tulip ???!!!
Shiny_Tulip Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I saw a YouTube poop about this, and i'm kinda glad I never watched it as a kid.
I sorta feel sorry for Sonia, though. Jaleel White played all of them, but not even the boys got stuck with the Urkel voice. XD
dalmatianlover Posted 12 years 8 months ago
This show made no sense at all. Sonic SatAm was better. Adventures was better. Heck, even Sonic X was better than this! This show was pure and total crap!
rkolegends Posted 12 years 8 months ago
I watched this on UK channel POP the show was OK but it cannot beat the the original Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon. Main reason why I hate Sonic Underground is because of the 2 other Hedgehogs
Lady_Mew2 Posted 12 years 8 months ago
I love this show. I'm glad i taped some of the eps.
Future_Inuzuka Posted 12 years 8 months ago
It was a great show cut short. I saw the episodes on youtube.
SimonTheGoaler Posted 12 years 9 months ago
This show wasn't bad, I liked it kinda.
redzeoranger2 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
If there is anyone that is a fan of this show I do have a fan fiction about the series finale. It's not done yet but if you go to fanfiction.net and search for my username (retrodude360) you'll find the story.
mrbumpy Posted 12 years 10 months ago
As bad as Captain N.
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 25 days ago
I watched this show a few times, but I never really got the same feeling that I get from Sonic X, SatAM or the other sonic shows. It was like they didn't even try to put true Sonic quality in it. I'm sure Sonic plays guitar (I've read the comic books) but this show was just bad. Sonic doesn't have a queen for a mother, he has no siblings, and if he did he wouldn't put them in danger, and he NEVER needed or needs speed shoes to run fast. At least Sonic X had action, true speed, and lots of exitment, and SatAM and AoSTH were the total bomb! This sucked big time to me.
TehCloggedonesUser Posted 13 years 1 month ago
at least it's better than Sonic X.
sonicemerald Posted 13 years 1 month ago
wow.. I absolutely hate it when people like redyoshi bash a show just because it doesn't fit their quota.... or because the music is bad or off-tune...

"I've watched this show with my brother a couple of times and I just want to kill myself."

Oh please... That IS the LAMEST excuse to kill yourself...

This show rocked my socks off.... and it's still one of my favorite cartoons...
luvoasis88 Posted 13 years 1 month ago
it is very terrible and sad that they left the Sonic SatAM material, with Knothole and the Freedom Fighters, to make this load of crap!!
blueluigi Posted 13 years 3 months ago
<b>Redyoshi:</b> I hate to burst your bubble but Shout Factory is already working on a Sonic Underground DVD and they're planning on releasing it by the end of the year.
Tailsfan89 Posted 13 years 4 months ago
I like this show, but the singing wasn't very good. It is my least favourite of the 4 Sonic cartoons but it is still quite entertaining to me.
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 4 months ago
and Redyoshi is right. Go you.
bananii Posted 13 years 4 months ago
well i used to like it. proly cause i was younger and thought that the pink sonic girl was cool.
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Does any one else relize that the theme song has no constant tune? Thats why i like Sonic X. Better all around.
Redyoshi Posted 13 years 4 months ago
This is the worst show out of all the Sonic cartoons. I hated this show SO much. Why would Sonic the Hedgehog have 2 siblings that's so dumb. This show continues from Sonic SatAM which is another horrible show as well as AOSTH. I'd MUCH rather watch Sonic X than the other horribly made Sonic cartoons. You want a real Sonic cartoon, watch Sonic X. It doesn't have horrible animations and cheap storylines like the other Sonic cartoons do. But the worst part of Sonic Underground is the songs. How could ANYONE sit through the songs. I've watched this show with my brother a couple of times and I just want to kill myself. They are way too childish and awful. I'm glad this show is off the air and I hope they don't release the complete series on DVD because if they do then these people are idiots.
verno Posted 13 years 6 months ago
this isint retro junk
fredfredburger Posted 13 years 6 months ago
Sigh...
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 7 months ago
You people who liked this show are eather legaly insane or haven't seen AOSTH or SatAM. So I feel sorry for you.
fusion13 Posted 13 years 8 months ago
this show was one of the best of it's time
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
HAHA!! I was right! But I still feel sorry that this was a sonic show and it sucked.
blueluigi Posted 13 years 10 months ago
At least it had great ratings (all the sonic cartoons did). This show got last out of all the Sonic cartoons. Here are the ratings tv.com gave to all 4 Sonic cartoons.

Sonic the Hedgehog: 8.8 out of 10 (First Place)
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: 8.2 out of 10 (Third Place)
Sonic Underground: 8.1 out of 10 (Last Place)
Sonic X: 8.5 out of 10 (Second Place)

So Sonic Underground is the lowest rated Sonic cartoon with AOSTH being close to last.
blueluigi Posted 13 years 10 months ago
This show was my least favorate out of all the Sonic cartoons. I liked Sonic SatAM the best and I also liked AOSTH and Sonic X but this show, I didn't like that much.
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
benjamillion and Plecostomus are right. Exept Sonic X was pretty cool because it had all the characters and super sonic. But this show was dumb.
redzeoranger2 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
I've never met a sonic I didn't like so I like every show with sonic in it.
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
WHAT?! Are you kidding? The show intro had no tune, we all know that Sonic is a loner who doesn't talk about or even remeber his past, and this show had nothing to do with Sonic being the spin dashing, super fast, chaos emerald controling hedgehog he really is. We all know Sonic had know siblings, and if he did he wouldn't travel with them to try and find his mother. He would leave them behind so he could protect them from the evil of his enimies. Thats why he left in the first place!! He has his super cool buddies like Tails to help him fight evil. Sonic is to smart to put his family in danger.
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 11 months ago
WHOA!!!! I just relized SOnia + maNIC = SONIC
and MAnic + soNIA = MANIA
That spells SONIC MANIA!! Freaky!!
theblueblaze_1 Posted 13 years 11 months ago
This show ws a piece of crap!!!! Sonic SatAm was better, and SonicX ruled!
Ekkostar Posted 14 years 3 months ago
I don't really remember Sonic Underground, to be honest. I remember that it was on the Sci-Fi Channel and sometimes I caught it if I decided to go to school late.
pizzaguy Posted 14 years 3 months ago
The show was lame, play the games instead. The theme song sounded like a KISS song, which was cool.
redzeoranger2 Posted 14 years 3 months ago
I love the music on this show! especially the song from the first episode "someday"
sailor_moon_girl Posted 14 years 4 months ago
i loved this one tho
David31584 Posted 14 years 5 months ago
The entire series of Sonic Underground is avaliable in a 10 DVD set here in the UK. However they are in Region 2 PAL format, but multi-regional players should play the set.
Rhimmer Posted 14 years 7 months ago
I really didnt like this sonic cartoon. Heck Knuckles did appear but he wasnt fast like sonic he just could move his arms really fast.
AngelStar Posted 14 years 7 months ago
This is on at six you say? eastern or western time?
blueluigi Posted 14 years 9 months ago
They didn't make the episode where the Sonic Underground team reunites with Queen Aleenna. What's up with that, it would make a great seires finale but the series finale is just a usual episode.
Sneakers00 Posted 14 years 10 months ago
This is what made waking up early for school that much better then it was back to bed....NO I had to go to school after this show wow one small thing can bring back alot
majinn Posted 15 years 1 month ago
the last time i saw an episode of this it had knuckles and a chaos emerald broke but i didn't see it all the way but i remember it was a not bad show
DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 15 years 1 month ago
Lets bring it to the point. This show sucked. It was a bad series.
Same like Sonic X. In both series they tried to move Sonic away from that old image. But That Image ruled!!!!!
Never do such a series again plz!
Plecostomus Posted 15 years 1 month ago
This show brought only anger to my heart! I agree with benjamillion on the fact the storyline is poor! On top of that, I recall the artwork on some of their characters was just weird! What have the newer generations been watching! No children! Run from Sonic X and Sonic Underground! Go back to the originals where Sonic Belongs!
Jake_1079 Posted 15 years 2 months ago
what the hecks up with sonic X anyway.
Forgotten_sin Posted 15 years 2 months ago
it was okay, but i thought the 2nd sonic show was better.