Comments

Comments
StevO9389 Posted 12 years 10 months ago
i was seriously convinced after years of searching that this cartoon was all in my head.
koolarrito Posted 13 years 4 months ago
dam, i'm glad i found this site. it takes me back. i loved this cartoon! it rocked! i've been looking for it on dvd, or vhs. anyone know where i could find it?
pisskidd Posted 13 years 5 months ago
holy geez this cartoon was bad ass. i remember who would eat somthin spicy and and change to the genaric fire bird
sysco45 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
omg I forgot about this show.... oh how I wanted to be able to turn in to a red sports car when I was 4 lol!
gustogummi Posted 13 years 10 months ago
Good fun. I enjoyed the show as a kid.
turbo_teen Posted 13 years 10 months ago
About 10 clips of Turbo Teen have popped up on YouTube now. Mostly of him transforming into car form or back to human form. I'm glad I'm not the only person that remembers the show.
realplayer54 Posted 13 years 11 months ago
That used to freak me out. A human turning into a car? I'm glad it was an actual show and not a nightmare I made up.
turbo_teen Posted 14 years 1 month ago
turbo teen was good cheesy fun. I hope it makes it to DVD someday, but I really doubt it will happen.
nossquirrel Posted 14 years 2 months ago
Turbo Teen is my #2 all-time fav. #1 of course being the invincible VOLTRON! I have been searching for the name of this cartoon for about ten years. Nobody in this region had heard of this cartoon. Thanks RETRO JUNK! You have eased my pain!
darthtorch Posted 14 years 6 months ago
"Hey, they are getting away..quick, give me a hot dog" *lol* I love this cartoon
Agent00J Posted 14 years 7 months ago
WOW! Thanks RetroJunk. For the longest while I tried to tell people about this show and I could never find any proof of it. Everybody thought I was crazy. LOL!
yearof79 Posted 14 years 7 months ago
I'm sooo glad this show is here, now i can prove this show really existed...when i ask my friends if they remember it they think I'm crazy,lol.
scyduckzard Posted 14 years 9 months ago
Tyknee1, he probably has 2 go 2 a CAR WASH in order 2 bathe....just like in the intro LOL
robmon300 Posted 14 years 10 months ago
right but think about it. if i can splash my hot water on myself and transformed into a sports car. how would you feel. oh buy the way if you want to change back try using cold water.
EightiesCrazy Posted 14 years 11 months ago
Bless you retrojunk for adding this intro. sniff..sniff My childhood is revisited everytime I log on.
retroboy Posted 15 years 1 month ago
Sure wish it was on DVD. I'd never stop watching it.
robmon300 Posted 15 years 2 months ago
why why cbs you have to make bigfoot the bad guy in this show. you do anything to have kid ratings.
Knites Posted 15 years 5 months ago
I included this show in my article on Superhero transformations because i thought it was just darn cool.
Nikadimas Posted 15 years 6 months ago
I remember this show, it was great kinda like being your own transformer. It was pretty sweet.
Ezra77 Posted 15 years 8 months ago
Turbo Teen!Yes I remember this show when I was a kid.He would eat hot foods like buritos and then turn into that cool red car.If I remember correctly,he was hit by a ray from a laboratory experiment which gave him the ability to transform.This cartoon would air in our local cbs station every Saturday morning's.Loved it...
The_D Posted 15 years 8 months ago
never heard of this one.. but its weird he turns to a car when exposed to heat
satchelburg Posted 15 years 9 months ago
i thought i was the only one who knew about this show. i was starting to think it wasn't real either. please someone get the intro and some episodes.
Ri-chan_Jedi_Knight Posted 15 years 10 months ago
I remember about this cartoon!......sort of. I remember the idea. Does anyone remember a cartoon called "Tranzor-Z"? I don't know how it was spelled, but that is how the name was said. I think it was Japanese in origin. My brother is the only person I have ever known to recall that cartoon. I remember that one of the main characters' secondary enemies had a huge robot, too, called "Bobo-Bot". I remember the main character saying out "Tran...zor..Z!" and his opponent would say "Go, go Bobo-Bot!"
jerbojones Posted 16 years 22 days ago
Man I used to love this show on saturday mornings. Then after it went off of the air I used to eatch it on usa cartoon express. Cartoon Express was the S#*&.
robmon300 Posted 16 years 2 months ago