Comments

Comments
Casey1334 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
This was a great show back in the day. Used to watch it when it aired on USA.
Benjanime Posted 8 years 11 months ago
this would make for some great youtube poop material, if done right
frostydude Posted 11 years 10 months ago
johnny cage went back to hollywood
TreyVore Posted 11 years 11 months ago
Never understood why they used Stryker and not Johnny Cage.
Crane Posted 12 years 3 months ago
Sindel was also not mentioned in this show. I'm also shocked to say that there were only 13 episodes on this show.
Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 12 years 5 months ago
Never liked this show. The violence was extremely toned down so that it would appeal more to kids. Bad idea. But the original movie (skip MK: Annihilation) and games were (and still are) good.
LuckyDearly Posted 12 years 8 months ago
Alot of MK characters were missing from the series including Johnny Cage, Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, Baraka (although there were Tarkata seen in the series), Jade, Noob Saibot, Chameleon, and Khameleon

One thing though is that this show spawned off Quan Chi
AmyRose1477 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
okay get this straight! SEKTOR was a human before he was turned into a robot. He was captured when he was in his clan and then turned into a robot! THIS SKETOR WAS THE SEKTOR BEFORE HE WAS A ROBOT!
KingPin Posted 13 years 14 hours ago
I used to watch this show in spanish on Telefutura!
Jake 1079 Posted 13 years 9 months ago
Ive seen a few pictures from this show but one thing I can say is that some of the charactors werint very acurate like.most of the ninja charactors didnt even have masks Im not sure if its just me but I do remember some pictures like that.but my biggest complane is that Sektor in this series no longer looked like a robot,he was just a jamaican with a red tank top,AND I DONT GET WHY THEY HAD TO DO THAT SORT OF THING ANYWAY CAUSE SEKTORS NOT SUPOSE TO BE A HUMAN FIGHTER TO BEGIN WITH! HES SUPOSE TO BE A RED NINJA ROBOT WITH LONG CYBORG HAIR AND A MISSLE LANCHER IN HIS CHEST! Ive only seen pictures online but that would be my only complant about this show seeing that Secktor is one of my faverate mortal kombat charactors.
sewage Posted 14 years 1 month ago
Nightwolf was always on the computer ... I found something incredibly WEIRD about that ... and I still do...
DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 14 years 5 months ago
I never really watched it, but i can't be worse than this live action series they did some years ago. That was totally crap!