Comments

Comments
clanman Posted 8 years 1 month ago
Probably the best Spiderman Show, it had a good variety of characters. And the wise cracks from Spidy and Iceman were classic.
William Bradt Posted 10 years 3 months ago
Hands down this is my favorite spider-man cartoon of all time
Galactusgirl Posted 10 years 5 months ago
I love Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends!
Toxie Posted 10 years 7 months ago
the best spiderman show ever!10/10
bennysan Posted 11 years 6 days ago
What should i say.... i`m one of the biggest spidey-fans runnin` around .... and this is the reason why i just hate that show.... NEVER EVER in a original comic-book they have been a real team living together and sh** .... lets just forget about that one
mactruk Posted 11 years 2 months ago
this show was absolutely awesome. I loved it as a kid an have always wanted to see it again. I would definitely get this on dvd if it came out.
Blue96sky Posted 11 years 4 months ago
This show was Awesome
familyguy Posted 11 years 5 months ago
Fire Star better than Rogue, Jean, and Storm. Where have you gone?
killjoy Posted 12 years 2 months ago
Was a HUGE Spiderman fan growing up....ok I'm still one LOL.But one of the things I remember is the ep where Iceman and Firestar went to an Xman reunion.Now Iceman was one of the first Xmen but Firestar was NEVER one at that time.So the comics went and put her into an Xman comics to fix the error this show made.
Deleted Posted 12 years 5 months ago
Man, the music in the intro for this show is just, so great!
80sGuru Posted 13 years 5 months ago
I loved this show as a child, i am 29 now as well, and i was always fascinated with Fire Star, and ice man as well, but Fire Star was my favorite.
Rogue73 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
I 32 this year and agree, I loved this series. One in particular will ALWAYS stand out to me. It's the Episode with Hiawatha Smith and the Red Skull. They actually threw in some history for kids, about Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. Hiawatha Smith shows Spidey and friends some old new reel footage, and explains to them (and to the kids watching) that Hitler wanted dominant control over everyone. To tell you what books to read, what to think, etc. It was very powerful stuff for a kid. Back in 1984, when I was 11, I still remember my mom watching this particular episode with me, and us talking about WWII and stuff. Very memorable episode. I watched it not too long ago with a friend, and he commented that it's a shame kids don't learn anything from today's cartoons. It's a shame kids of today are stuck with such crappy and shallow cartoons. Guess it would be to hard for cthe andy-coated kids of today to fathom. This is still a good show. The cheesey jokes and all just make it all the more fun. If you can't relax, and have a little cheese in your cartoon, why watch.
TrapJaw Posted 13 years 8 months ago
Me like it too.. Me hope that it comes on DVD..
jerbojones Posted 13 years 9 months ago
Man i'm 29 and I still love this show. I watch it with my kids on toon disney. Man this cartoon was what saturday mornings was about. It didn't hurt that I was a major spider-man fan too.
MattNash Posted 13 years 9 months ago
I agree, though my taste has probably changed in the last twenty years since I last saw it, but when I was eight, it was one of those shows that made my Saturday Mornings.
adventoflegion Posted 13 years 9 months ago
You obviously must be someone under 20, dieyuppiescum. This show was fabulous in its day, especially when the second season came (although the 2nd season had only three new episodes, but they had an awesome animation team). Lots of guest stars, from the Marvel universe, great action, and Firestar. A great series.
DieYuppieScum Posted 13 years 11 months ago
Saw it once on Cartoon Network... worse crossover ever with cheesy jokes and even cheesier aniimation.