Comments

Comments
lexhogan Posted 10 years 7 months ago
could of done without!
gelino123 Posted 10 years 9 months ago
Always wanted to ride that train.
FlyingBattery26 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
Judge Judy did not have a show in the 80's. In fact, her show was basically brand new when that promo ran on UPN 38 (WSBK in Boston, Massachusetts). The promo is from about 1996, when WSBK showed an hour of Punky Brewster weekdays at 10am and an hour of Silver Spoons at 11am. Made for a nice way to spend a couple hours during the summer that year (I'm from Upstate New York, but WSBK was in my cable system at the time, as a result of its prior (pre-1994) status as an independent superstation). As for the show itself, I found it to be pretty cool back then, but it's been at least 6-7 years since I've seen an episode.
Lysaeden Posted 11 years 8 months ago
So, how could a nine month old have a voice credit on this show? If memory serves that is how old Ashley Olsen was when she started on Full House which aired in 1987 and Silver Spoons went off the air in the same year.
exzact Posted 12 years 3 months ago
Makin it grow, together, just me and Erin Grey, making it grow. Oh and that Judge Judy plug at the end blew me away. I didn't know she had a show back in the eighties.
Nostalgiascape Posted 12 years 6 months ago
The first season was the best. When he grew up and the fun stuff was removed IE arcade games and train etc, it became less fantastic. I love "The Best Christmas Ever" Episode with the family that had to live in a cave.
Celeste Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I had a crush on Ricky Schroeder when I was growing up. I thought he was wayy cute.
raystorm Posted 12 years 7 months ago
yay..the intro is here! I prefer the older one instead of this rock theme but I'm glad its here! Boy did I have a crush on Erin Gray growing up!!
tracy33 Posted 12 years 8 months ago
I LOVE THIS SHOW BECAUSE OF RICKY!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN THE MOVIE THE CHAMP!! GREAT SHOW!!!