Comments

Comments
stnick601 Posted 9 years 9 months ago
this showa sucks it went down hill after the 3rd season
samialyssa Posted 11 years 5 months ago
Hehe...I got made fun of for haveing tennis shoes with The red power ranger on it...cus they where \"boy\'s shoes\" Anything I owned was either this or Barney...I always have an obsession problem... It\'s kinda funny.
Barbarax Posted 11 years 10 months ago
Love this one!
Detox Posted 12 years 4 months ago
man did this show have seasons...every season had a new set of brand new power rangers with new and improved costumes plus megazord robot enhancements...I used to love watching ultimate power rangers and playing the game on n64, which really sucked.
samialyssa Posted 12 years 5 months ago
I loved this show! My first crush was on Leo! AAAAAAAA so gorgeos!
homiet10 Posted 12 years 10 months ago
this season was the best after the zordon era and it was better then power rangers turbo and even zeo alittle bit and lightspeed rescue wasnt to bad either but i think after tht everything was gone as we knew it
pepperann Posted 12 years 10 months ago
This season had the best theme song!
adog3001 Posted 13 years 1 month ago
I stopped watching PR after PR in space because they revealed who they were to the world after saving it, which was a pretty cool way to end the series, plus, I was getting too old for PR (about to go into High school). I didn\'t watch the series, but I heard it was pretty decent. I cant knock it because I never really watched it, but if it did have all of the elements people say it had, then it was probably pretty decent. On that note, PR should have definitely ended after this series..its getting kinda ridiculous.
Emphinix Posted 13 years 6 months ago
This is one of the best PR shows ever. Has a much darker tone than the rest. Saban did good in Power Rangers, but now, Disney is butchering it. I have no problems with Disney, but they are destroying it. Operation Overdrive is LAME
niteowl128 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
Lost Galaxy was one of the best seasons of Power Rangers, especially of the Haim Saban\'s seasons. It had good writing, continuation of previous story arcs and a ranger\'s sacrificing their own lives for the greater good. AND coming back at the end of the season. It was totally boss.
NebulaM78 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
I wish the Megazord\'s head would be better looking.
icemike Posted 13 years 8 months ago
I take that back Light Speed Rescue was the most boring.
icemike Posted 13 years 8 months ago
Pitiful to say I kept up with all the Power Rangers until Ninja Storm,I liked them all but if I had to chose the worse one this would be it.
dr-maikel Posted 14 years 10 months ago
What i liked about this one is the return of the villian from one season earlyer. and the intro the rest of it wasnt that intresting.
Rictof Posted 15 years 4 months ago
This series had it\'s perks. I like how the megazord looking things does the robot and crud when it transforms. Umm... Who exactly does that Red Ranger think he is? Hulk Hogan? HULKAMANIA!!! All the futuristic stuff is really kicking my head in right now. What came after this one? Light-speed rescue? I\'m guessing that one\'s in the future too??? Who cares now, MM lies to rest in greatness where these successors fall in stupidity. Want to know what\'s sad? I can still name all these shows all because of the toys I\'ve seen around the toy areas...
David_Knight Posted 15 years 6 months ago
I will agree! This series is too stupid for words! \"Evil will rule from now...to forever!\" That\'s NOT evil! This is the worst Power Rangers series ever! I\'ve seen better.
Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 15 years 8 months ago
When \"Mighty Morphin Power Rangers\" first aired in 1993, it was actually pretty good! The others just sucked! I mean, \"Power Rangers Zeo\"? \"Power Rangers in the Lost Galaxy\"? That\'s stupid!