Comments

Comments
NinjaBill Posted 6 years 20 days ago
This was one a few shows that I actually only began to watch before it went off air. It is a shame that you can only find a few places that sells the DVD and they are pricey!
bklynbren Posted 7 years 3 months ago
I remember this one. Short lived, I once traded a kit kat bar and a little note book for one of these action figures.
project kid Posted 8 years 11 months ago
i remember this like it was yesterday...i had the action figures....they dont make em like this no more...
haithamloai Posted 8 years 11 months ago
what a beautifull old memories
mrjedi76 Posted 9 years 6 months ago
This show ruled!!!!!!
Kensou2k8 Posted 10 years 1 day ago
This show was so fakin epic!! ^^
Jukebox980 Posted 10 years 2 months ago
I remember this show. I used to love it. The theme song was great, and they made a big deal out of the toys that went along with the cartoon, because they were made of die-cast metal. I had all six of them!
kaoz739 Posted 10 years 6 months ago
i rememba watchiin dat as a lil kid, what a great showw :_) brings a tear to my eye :_) x
fwbkidd Posted 10 years 9 months ago
it looks like x-men mixed with Captain Planet..although seeing that this came out first..it would probablly seem safe to say that this cartoon may of derived from C.P.
lraun Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Karate 1 is solely responsible for my MMA obsession. I had Sport 1, Rock 1 and the karate 1 metal toys and made the mistake of fighting Dr. Scab in the bathtub......um yea apparently water was the kryptonite to thier bionics. Sad sad day that was.
redickulous Posted 11 years 7 months ago
Easily one of my favorite top 5 cartoons. And definetly some of the best toys.
timeofstrife Posted 11 years 11 months ago
yeah...this was pretty much awesome. i would also like to aquire a copy of this. no, they definitley don't make em' like this anymore.
spaceace Posted 11 years 11 months ago
This is my favorite cartoon of all time! I watched all the episodes over and over again. I'd like to obtain it for my collection but all the links listed here are dead or unavailable for sale. If any of you has a copy you'd like to sell me please contact me.
LionoPanthro84 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
I actually have this on DVD and they bring back great memories.
catlilith Posted 12 years 7 days ago
My all time fav cartoon! I would have love to have a sister like Meg.
Pumbs Posted 12 years 3 months ago
This was the show I couldn't get enough of!!!
Juicyjes Posted 12 years 4 months ago
They just don't make cartoons like this anymore, sigh. Also, I agree with "On", this would make a great movie.
blackphoenix77 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
I remember waking up b4 school to see this! I t was so cool. Sports-1....Ha. Anybody got a time machine?
taztj77 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
This showed rocked an I still love the show with all the different people who have different powers.
Athena9188 Posted 13 years 2 months ago
I still remember the episode where the sister got asked out by a geek and the mom convinced her that she should go out with him because her dad was a geek too. Hahaha
rz Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Just uploaded the English intro. The quality is sort of okay, but I got it from someone else so don't blame me. This was one of my fav cartoons..
The_D Posted 13 years 4 months ago
dont rember this show but it looks coo.. now if only THERE WAS AN ENGLISH INTRO
Knightmare10880 Posted 13 years 5 months ago
This was an awsome show; I had the hugest crush on Rock 1 when I was 8yrs old.

This is one of those show were when I have kids I can sit them down and say this what a realy cartoon is supposed to be like. Does anyone know who owns the rights to it?

I have to say kudos to whoever posted the intro becuase so far it is the clearstest and as the best audio of any of the shows that I've checked out so far.
Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 13 years 6 months ago
I remember this show quite well, however, I never had the chance to watch it very often. I always felt it had a very energetis and meaningful opening theme. A cartoon I would like to acquire for my future generation.
sean_john_7 Posted 13 years 8 months ago
I just put in the lyrics for bionic 6. If there are not exactly right, somebody could change it.