Comments

Comments
AtticAttack2099 Posted 9 years 8 months ago
Had the toys, read the short-lived comic, but have never seen an episode of this show in my life. I must see it.
wolfman Posted 10 years 9 months ago
you can watch all 13 shows on youtube.com
mimsp Posted 11 years 2 months ago
animation will never be the same.
GoodTimes Posted 11 years 11 months ago
I watched this even though I wasn't born in the time, My uncle had videos. Brilliant show, really brilliant plot for its time.
wasser26 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
i like this show. i watched this show when i lived in japan in the early 90s. one channel i had was a british channel that was showing visionaries. i would like to get thos show on dvd but i live in the united states and i don't think that it has been relesed in the u.s. at lease not yet.
wasser26 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
I like this show. i remeber watching this show when i lived in japan for three years in the early 90s. one of the channels i got was a british channel and i watched visionaries. i would like to get it on dvd but i live in the united states and i don't think that it has been relesed in the U.S..
chakotay3054 Posted 12 years 2 months ago
I loved this show it did not stay on long, i liked the way the characters had to say these phrases before they used their powers.
carmie425 Posted 12 years 3 months ago
i love that show when I was a kid Do you know where I can get it on Dvd I still have a couple of the action figures they were so awesome.
Bionic_Buck Posted 12 years 10 months ago
When I was a kid this show aired on early Sunday mornings. I barely got to finish an episode before my folks hauled me of to church! I had a hard time concentrating on the sermon since I had the Visionaries theme song playing in my head (looped over and over)!
yotaruvegeta Posted 13 years 11 months ago
I almost forgot about this cartoon!
Hiro Posted 14 years 3 months ago
Very underrated show. It's amazing.
Wildthing619 Posted 14 years 3 months ago
I've only seen two episodes of this, one in particular I remember was when the evil lot threw a potion over the leader of the good guys so he couldn't leave his lion form, and because the potion turned him red his mates were none-the-wiser, it was a great episode of a great program.
Juicyjes Posted 14 years 4 months ago
I remember the toys. I used to drool over them at any toy section until I pestered my parents enough to buy me one every now and then. I rarely caught the show. I just wanted the toys because of their holographic chests.
Knites Posted 15 years 1 month ago
This show was way past cool. Although sometimes Darkstorm could be a bit to over the top. I feel it is a real lack of writing ability when a villain refers to himself as Evil. A quality villain never thinks what he's doing is evil.
David31584 Posted 15 years 1 month ago
The entire series is released on DVD here in the UK, however it will be in Region 2 PAL format. But all 13 episodes were released.
Nikadimas Posted 15 years 2 months ago
I remembered watching this show, but never remembered the name until now. (I was only 3) I still remember the toys, had to rub their friggin chest for 30 secs to get the hologram to show up.
GungHo Posted 15 years 3 months ago
I remember all the guys at school loved the muscleman Cryotek..
Managed to download a few episodes here and there too...great cartoon...the 80's fusion of fantasy and future really did pay dividends..
They sure dont make em like they used to...even BAD 80's cartoons were still wacthable...not like the crap they have today.
BYERE Posted 15 years 4 months ago
*sigh* if only they had cartoons like this nowadays.
I think it's lack of great 'toons like this that cause kids to actually go out on weekends and cause trouble (and to back that up, how many kids from the 80's do you know that cause trouble like todays kids =P)
Rogue73 Posted 15 years 4 months ago
It is truly a shame this show didn't last. I loved the characters and their ability to change forms. Have the series on dvd, thanks to a friend. They just don't make cartoons or animation like this anymore.
gregory Posted 15 years 5 months ago
Awesome show, Wish it was still on.
rebornterra Posted 15 years 6 months ago
this show was tight it should of lasted longer

i had one of the tapes till my gransmothers piece of crap vcr ate the tape
TrapJaw Posted 15 years 6 months ago
Ahh.. And I found my Visionaries #1 Comic Book the other day...
adventoflegion Posted 15 years 7 months ago
The intro alone was simply awesmoe
booka Posted 15 years 8 months ago
omg no comments? this show was freakin awesome!!!!