Comments

Comments
SuperDennis104 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
I didn't watch that show on TV because I watched The All-New Popeye Show on Cartoon Network instead.
SPD92 Posted 11 years 9 months ago
TIME FORCE ROCKS
red_ranger Posted 11 years 9 months ago
i liked this show 2 but still i liked the origanal 1 (mighty mofer power rangers)
escat661993 Posted 12 years 6 days ago
i love power rangers now i kinda hate it bcuz they strted shooting in somewhere far and britishy i kiked it more when they were in america
dogbert92 Posted 12 years 2 months ago
hm..... I watched every single episode of this but never loved it like I did the others but I did like it cause it had drama.... more drama with sentai you say? sounds very good I wish I understood japanese.
daydreamer1 Posted 12 years 8 months ago
Time Force pwned.Am I the only girl who found Trip hot?I mean,Lucas,Alex and Wes were good too,but I love Trip.
beatdigga Posted 12 years 8 months ago
They changed the ending from the sentai show they based it off of, which was a lot more...dramatic. World\'s ending, the original Red Ranger was a sneaky bastard intending to cheat death...

That said, Time Force is pretty good.
David Knight Posted 13 years 5 months ago
Well, It is not exactly the best Power Rangers series. The problem with it is that the main villians are MUTANTS! I remember that there was a show on Fox Kids called \"X-MEN\" and it had Mutants which are good and evil. The future is REALLY fucked Up! All Mutants are villians? What the hell happened to Power Rangers?!
David Knight Posted 13 years 5 months ago
The new guy Posted 13 years 6 months ago
MMPR was the best and as far as I\'m concerned the only power rangers serie
Rictof Posted 13 years 8 months ago
I missed this one completely! And I hear that I\'m glad I did for the sake of my begotten adolescence. A bunch of kids liked it though. As soon as the theory of time is thrown into a power rangers show, I\'m changing the channel. Alot of things just can\'t be explained by this show. But I guess imagination is good for that.