Comments

Comments
SuperDennis104 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
I didn't watch that show on TV because I watched The All-New Popeye Show on Cartoon Network instead.
SPD92 Posted 12 years 9 months ago
TIME FORCE ROCKS
red_ranger Posted 12 years 9 months ago
i liked this show 2 but still i liked the origanal 1 (mighty mofer power rangers)
escat661993 Posted 13 years 18 days ago
i love power rangers now i kinda hate it bcuz they strted shooting in somewhere far and britishy i kiked it more when they were in america
dogbert92 Posted 13 years 2 months ago
hm..... I watched every single episode of this but never loved it like I did the others but I did like it cause it had drama.... more drama with sentai you say? sounds very good I wish I understood japanese.
daydreamer1 Posted 13 years 8 months ago
Time Force pwned.Am I the only girl who found Trip hot?I mean,Lucas,Alex and Wes were good too,but I love Trip.
beatdigga Posted 13 years 8 months ago
They changed the ending from the sentai show they based it off of, which was a lot more...dramatic. World\'s ending, the original Red Ranger was a sneaky bastard intending to cheat death...

That said, Time Force is pretty good.
David_Knight Posted 14 years 5 months ago
Well, It is not exactly the best Power Rangers series. The problem with it is that the main villians are MUTANTS! I remember that there was a show on Fox Kids called \"X-MEN\" and it had Mutants which are good and evil. The future is REALLY fucked Up! All Mutants are villians? What the hell happened to Power Rangers?!
David_Knight Posted 14 years 5 months ago
The_new_guy Posted 14 years 6 months ago
MMPR was the best and as far as I\'m concerned the only power rangers serie
Rictof Posted 14 years 8 months ago
I missed this one completely! And I hear that I\'m glad I did for the sake of my begotten adolescence. A bunch of kids liked it though. As soon as the theory of time is thrown into a power rangers show, I\'m changing the channel. Alot of things just can\'t be explained by this show. But I guess imagination is good for that.