Comments

Comments
KPFan127 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
Saw this on Disney Channel years ago. Those care bears share lots of love to all fans.
bklynbren Posted 7 years 7 months ago
I have only seen one Care Bares movie ever, it was the one where the evil book takes over the boy in a carnival. We had it on disk for this old VCR like thing we had, it is called a C.E.D player.
bigcartoonfan23 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
Ilove care bears
cheacky15 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
They are so cute! I love care bears!!!
Benjanime Posted 8 years 7 months ago
the series didn't appeal to my siblings all that much. i thought it was alright but i wasn't into it for very long. and i agree with some of the others who posted here, there are a lot of unfamiliar bears in the remake. the only familiar bear that i spotted was grumpy bear
timmy4080 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
They showed re-runs in Canada for the longest time (Up in till about 2000)
GGG Posted 8 years 9 months ago
how do you watch an episode on this website??
mysticalfish18 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
So, you don't get to watch episodes of the shows on this website?
Lucky Sprite Posted 9 years 2 months ago
I have care bear checks I wish the new care bear cartoon wasn't so awful. They changed it way too much and added lame bears. It should be illegal to destroy classics.
say Posted 9 years 9 months ago
i thought the was a canadian show.........ah well, still beats the remake.
Deleted Posted 10 years 1 month ago
I may be a guy, but I did watch Care Bears as a kid. Good times.
MadCat Posted 10 years 2 months ago
I loveeee<33
I'm only 24 but I loved to watch these cuddly little bears.. And now me&my daughter(almost 3years old), we watch these together.. 33
I'm a CareBear addict.

I'm planning the theme to my daughters birthday party and I would love it to be CareBears, but here in Finland I haven't found any store(or webstore) where I could buy for example CareBear plates etc.
If you know webstore...please contact me..! Thank!
GroundRoundRestaurant85 Posted 10 years 10 months ago
this show was great (nelvana syndicated is the best)
GroundRoundRestaurant85 Posted 10 years 10 months ago
Dies adoes anyone have any episodes of care bears on tape (iu mean the nelvana syndicated, here is wah t i have, i will be happy to trade with you anyone who has care bears episodes, here is what i have.

Mungo Posted 10 years 10 months ago
I know that i used to watch this, because I remember prof. Coldheart. and cloudkeeper. and I used to have the little thick plastic figurines and good luck bear was my favorite cuz i dunno like the shade of green he was appealed to my child mind or some shit. But ill be if I can remember any one thing hat ever happened on the show.
cneckles Posted 11 years 22 days ago
I like the epiode about the guy that was spreadding his crabiness with crab aple pies that turned all the kids who at them mean and crabby. Also anyone that had grams and the cubs in them.
oldschooljunkie951 Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Lostintime...that was my only carebears memory too...the daytime night time anytime....

it is from when the care bears battle the freeze machine.

enjoy!
square eyed spaz Posted 11 years 1 month ago
I remember watching all the episodes when I was little and enjoying them although I can't remember specific plots or anything... the main thing that sticks in my head about the show was the carebear stare. I sat down to watch an episode the other day, expecting to bring back some nice childhood memories... Alas I found myself holding back the urge to vomit at the optimism of it all... How on earth did I ever find this entertaining?
GroundRoundRestaurant85 Posted 11 years 2 months ago
i wish i had episodes of the syndicated version (Nelvana) on tape. i have game shows that i can offer in exchange of episdoes of nelvansa care bears (syndie)
LostInTime Posted 11 years 3 months ago
I still remember watching one of the specials at my birthday party when I turned 4 or 5... on projector! But I admit the only non-TV lyrics still in my head are from one of those ending songs... "..cause daytime, night time anytime.. is the perfect time to make a friend." See if you can remember that one. It's nice to have the confusion over whatever happened to Cold Heart cleared up. I never understood it and always liked him way more than No Heart, Shrieky & Beastly. I kind of remember the episode where they went to the Forest of Friendship and recruited all their jungle- & woods-animal cousins.

We had it airing up here in Canada into the 90's and for a while (definitely in 1992) there were a bunch of episodes which all followed the premise of Hugs & Tugs, the twin babies, going too hyper for Grams Bear so she would calm them down with a story with a moral which would be the bulk of the episode, with typical reflections on the lesson closing out the episode. It's actually back on the air right now here in Ontario! The Nelvana series of course. I even still have the old Panini sticker book though to look a bit further back in time.
charles de girl Posted 11 years 3 months ago
i love care bears.
ericabear1122 Posted 11 years 5 months ago
I absolutely love the care bears!!I watched the TV shows, had all the movies, owned every single plush doll (including the rare cubs)..and to this day they are the best thing that was apart of my childhood to now..I can't help it...I'm a fucking dork....to the point where I am in the process of collecting all that memorabilia back and truly dedicated my love by getting wish bear (my favorite care bear)tattooed on my body (working on adding cheer, fun shine, and love-a-lot next)....I HEART CARE BEARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
rowrow151 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
it was ok i enjoyed it
o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 11 years 7 months ago
Care Bears was great! I preferred the Nelvana series to Dic. The only thing that bothered me about it though, was that the care bears wore clothes. I mean, I before I watched the show, I watched the first two movies and some of the OLD specials. Then when I watched the Nelvana version of them I was like 'what the fuck?'. Oh, and the fact that Cheer Bear (the pink one w/ a rainbow) had a ponytail bothered me a lot too.
Gatomon94 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
I saw a video of the Nelvana Care Bears when I was little and I really like it. When I was older I rented a video hoping it was the same one, but it was the different one with that childish yet cute "I wanna be a Care Bear" song
serenityrain Posted 11 years 9 months ago
loved the care bears had the movies
i really dont remember the sereis thought i just remember the movies.
PirateNinja6 Posted 11 years 11 months ago
Kill....them...Uggg...This show was "alright."
dalmatianlover Posted 12 years 4 days ago
I only remember watching the Nelvana Care Bears series. I can't find any info on the Dic series anywhere. If anyone can give me some info on it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Hydrassas Posted 12 years 8 days ago
care bears is the scariest thing i've ever seen
Rose8361 Posted 12 years 1 month ago
I still have Cheer Bear and TenderHeart
Simpfan83 Posted 12 years 1 month ago
I watched the movies all the time, they were my favorite. Surrender Dark-Heart!
80sangel Posted 12 years 4 months ago
I watched this all the time when I was little. I wanted all the bears except the cousins. I have an old video of me telling someone that the cousins wen't real Care Bears. I was mad I had gotten the Elphant cousin and I had wanted Lots of Love. I still collect the bears when I can.
AnnoyingJuan Posted 12 years 6 months ago
My 34 yr old niece does the care bear stare.. Its too cute. I still own my good luck bear. Last christmas I got a newer good luck bear but the origional is still my fave
BlueIX82 Posted 12 years 7 months ago
CARE BARE STARE!!!
David31584 Posted 12 years 8 months ago
StarCrossed your slightily confused. The Care Bears was created by American Greetings. The first season was made by DIC Animation in the states, then Canadian animation company Nelvana bought the rights to animate another cartoon series featuring them and make 3 feature films in the process.
Astera Posted 12 years 9 months ago
Care Bears rock... I love Bedtime Bear and Grumpy Bear... I used to have the tape "Care Bears Battle The Freeze Machine". My aunt's VCR ate the video up... I'm still mad after all these years.
KRW Posted 12 years 10 months ago
somebody burn the carebears with a blowtorch now ! Burn'em 'til there hot n' crispy! lol
jaklumen Posted 13 years 3 months ago
I agree-- Professor Coldheart was formidable. Come and take a drink from the icy cold water fountain! *chuckle*

We got some of the old Nelvana episodes the local library cast off, and my daughter and nephew love them, but I always find myself making fun of the Canadian accents.
EarthwormJim_Guhroovy Posted 13 years 5 months ago
Care Bears Countdown 4, 3, 2, 1.

GRUMPY BEAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
David31584 Posted 13 years 5 months ago
Well they had 2 different villians since they were done by 2 different animation studios, mind you though you would think they would continue using the same villians, but I guess they also changed the villians due to a different cast. Remember that Nelvana made 3 Care Bear movies, 2 of which explans their origins in 2 different ways and with a different uncaring villian for each. So even the same studio can change a storyline. I believe the third movie by Nelvana; Adventures In Wonderland is the only proper tie in with the TV show.
David31584 Posted 13 years 5 months ago
Forgotten Sin there were 2 versions of Care Bears made. The first series by DIC (1984) and the one made by Nelvana (1985 onwards). Villian wise the Nelvana version had No Heart, Shrieky and Mr. Beastily, while DIC had Professor Cold Heart.
marioandyoshi96 Posted 13 years 5 months ago
I remember and still have the two movies. This show is STILL better than most junk on TV now a days.
Forgotten sin Posted 13 years 6 months ago
this intro of Carebears, what version is that? it doesen't look like the normal version.
Moonxtal Posted 13 years 6 months ago
I was a carebear for halloween, and owned some of the toys. Very cute show, I'm not surprised they brought it back. Thank GOD they didn't give them new redesigns as they tend to do with old 80's cartoons. *coughstrawberryshortcakecough*
superbrat Posted 13 years 7 months ago
i liked the villian purple haired girl on the bike who was always screaming at the fat spider.
robmon300 Posted 13 years 8 months ago
im gonna be sick i remember this show. wheres megatron and the decpticons when you need them the most. by the way those cloud cars the bears ride in wheres the cd player.
kimsy520 Posted 13 years 9 months ago
i still have sleepy bear
Units1019 Posted 13 years 9 months ago
I loved the cartoon, yet there was one thing I never understood: why the care bear cousins where referred to as cousins? As a child, they all seem like care bears. But I think some of us kind of missed the point in that they were different animals. But loved them no less
browneyedgirl Posted 13 years 9 months ago
Ri-chan, I know! I was always confused about the two Care Bears movies as a child, I didn't know which one to believe.

I still have my stuffed Share Bear (she was the best!) I hate her new tummy design (the lollipops) the milkshake was much prettier.
Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 13 years 10 months ago
I grew up with the Care bears. The cartoons weren't bad, but the first movie was better. I remember seeing it in theaters when I was very young. I never took interest in the second movie, partially because it's origin of the Care Bears and the cousins were totally contradicting to the original movie! The stuffed dolls of them were a little different from the originals but still good. Some of the bears changed colors and their emblems altered. Ex: Champ Bear went from light orange to blue. Share Bears' root beer float with two straws (for sharing) turned into two lollipops. Why can't things ever be left the way they were??
And who is really going to buy the ugly versions of the bears where they have big heads and little bodies?
Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 14 years 12 days ago
Never seen much of the T.V. show, but I used to watch the movie a lot as a kid. It was surprisingly good, though you can tell that it was all one long commercial to make money. Still it WAS entertaining and the songs were memorable!
Trashley Posted 14 years 29 days ago
I hate how Care Bears are so popular now and the old show doesn't even come on? I mean you would at least think they may play it, but no.

I loved this show too. The future has to ruin everything pretty much.
Cybertooth85 Posted 14 years 1 month ago
Yes, thanks for being a worthless troll, robmon. Do come back and %&$# the memories up for the rest of us.

Anyways, I can remember several single episodes from the series, mostly the one about the caustic lighthouse keeper who goes out in the middle of monsoon season to rescue some kids dumb enough to try and sneak out to the lighthouse on their own, then flee after being caught.

Funny story, friend of a friend told of his time during Operation Desert Storm, the people in his unit threw up a giant free-for-all contest of their favorite characters from TV, and it seems the care bears were nigh-invincible, because anytime they might have lost, they pwned the other person's ass with the "care bear stare".
robmon300 Posted 14 years 2 months ago
this is the gayist show since my little pony bleh.