Comments

Comments
arizvega Posted 7 years 6 months ago
Great movie man.....
kingmax99 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
AWESOME HIS FIRST TRULY GREAT COMEDY. 2ND ONE WAS GREAT TOO........BEST PART IS WHEN HE REWINDS HIMSELF
metalfreak Posted 8 years 10 months ago
Ace Ventura was the first movie I actually bought as a kid. Loved it so much, let's also note the guest-appearance of Cannibal Corpse at the end of the film.
lollypop Posted 9 years 2 months ago
wholey carp shit you guys posted in 3008
evan2007 Posted 9 years 10 months ago
recently cartoon network aired an ace ventura sequel called \"ace ventura jr.\", and appearently ace is dead, and his son ace jr. is the star. it takes more of a kid-friendly turn in this one.....which kinda sucks.
JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Once again, I greatly enjoy watching this movie. My favorite quotes are:

Ace: Excuse me, I would like to a** you a question.
Emilio: Get out of here Ace. If Einhorn catches me talking to you or your a**, I\'ll get in trouble.
Ace: What\'s the matter E? Afraid I might make a stink?

Ace: I\'ll give you a call someday. Is your number still 9-1-1? Alrighty then.

Iguado: Uh oh, homicide Ventura. How are you going to solve that one?
Ace: First, I\'ll establish a motive. The killer saw the size of the bug\'s dick and became insanely jealous. Then I would lose 30 pounds PORKIN\' his wife.

Ace: That\'s why Roger Podacter is dead. He found Captain WInkie!!!!

Ace (screaming while opening and closing the balcony door): AAAAHHHH!!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! AAAHHHH!!! AAAHHHH!!!! This is double-paned soundproof glass. There is NO WAY that neighbor could\'ve heard Roger Podacter scream on the way down with this door closed. The scream she heard came from inside the room before he was tossed from the balcony. The murderer closed the door behind him before he left. Can you feel that, buddy? Huh, huh, huh? I have exorcized the demon. This house is clear. Loser.
Lois Einhorn: GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!!
Ace: Loser, loser, loo and ser.

Ace: Like a glove.
tenspeedgbb Posted 11 years 4 months ago
Like a Glove...
AlleneKirac Posted 11 years 4 months ago
watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
0104
rnorred06 Posted 11 years 6 months ago
I just watched this movie the other day at my friends house. So funny!
starstix Posted 11 years 6 months ago
My favorite part is where he points at the picture from far away with all the football players and says \'Who is that? Who the hell is that?\' Like who can tell and see that? hahaha
JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 11 years 6 months ago
I greatly enjoy watching this movie ever since it premiered on cable back in 1995. This movie is hilarious.
90sFan82 Posted 11 years 8 months ago
This movie owns indeed, ashestamour! It was one of a few that my brothers and I saw at a \'Discount\' theater. Oh,...those were the days.
Serj Posted 11 years 8 months ago
The first time I saw this movie was the same day as when OJ Simpson was trying to out run the cops in the white Bronco lol.
primogen18 Posted 11 years 9 months ago
I love this movie and the sequel, such a shame this is one of those good Jim Carey movies that spawns some kind of really lame PG rated sequel/prequel without him. We\'ve seen it with The Mask (son of was just an utter horrid crap fest), Dumb and Dumber (the prequel wasnt as bad as it could have, but nowhere near as good) and now we are getting an Ace Ventura 3 without carey that looks to be another \"son of\" movie. UHG.
retroguy78 Posted 11 years 9 months ago
This was Jim Carrey at his finest. Courtney Cox was hot too in her pre-Friends role.

My cousin borrowed my VHS copy of this movie back in 1994 and never returned it. Thankfully, I now have it on DVD.
ashestamour Posted 12 years 25 days ago
hahaha, this movie owns. I\'ve seen it like a million times, yet I still laugh so hard at it! So hilarious.
funkmasta Posted 12 years 2 months ago
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH,jim carrey is 1 of the funniest guys ever
VIsraWrats Posted 12 years 6 months ago
Great Movie. LACES OUT! LACES OUT! LACES OUT! LACES OUT!
ricflair1983 Posted 12 years 2 months ago
I hope Dan Marino dies of ghoreria and rots in hell lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
shiroihikari Posted 13 years 1 month ago
This movie is hilarious, if not downright silly. I still get a kick out of it even though I know most of the lines by heart.
grizzly Posted 13 years 2 months ago
This movie is funny.
readmyspinexx Posted 13 years 5 months ago
\"I would like to @ss you a question!\"
kimsy520 Posted 13 years 6 months ago
haha this movie was too silly!!
mrs.link Posted 13 years 8 months ago
ricochet, thats my fav quote too!!
ricochet2099 Posted 13 years 9 months ago
This is such a great film! My favourite quote would have to be

\"I\'m looking for Ray Finkle\"
-woman points gun at him-
\"And a clean pair of shorts\"
lisa_ballengee Posted 13 years 9 months ago
Jim Carrey\'s best. The Ace Ventura movies are just pure genius!
Sneakers00 Posted 13 years 10 months ago
Directed by
Tom Shadyac

Writing credits (WGA)
Jack Bernstein (story)

Jack Bernstein (screenplay) and
Tom Shadyac (screenplay) &
Jim Carrey (screenplay)

Cast (in credits order) verified as complete
Jim Carrey .... Ace Ventura
Cristina Karman .... Reporter #4
Tom Wahl .... Reporter #5
Herbert Goldstein .... Crazy Guy
Chaz Mena .... Another Cop
Manuel L. Garc
imissem Posted 13 years 10 months ago
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I\'ve seen both of em about a million katrillon times.