Comments

Comments
Pinface Posted 10 years 2 months ago
Saw this movie in theaters when i was 4 with Little Shop of Horrors, Lady and The Tramp 1986 re-issue, and Star Trek 4. Awesome movie and i also enjoyed the sequel.
marcxander Posted 10 years 3 months ago
" great movie very warm and brillant" WOW
foxkidsfan Posted 11 years 23 days ago
I recently watched this on dvd in december. It had charm and great songs like the memorable Somewhere Out There by James Horner. Also the Voice acting is fantastic most of the characters are very likeable. The cast includes Phillip Glasser, Christopher Plummer, the late Dom Deluise and the late Madeline kahn. In conclusion it was a really moving experience.
foxkidsfan Posted 11 years 1 month ago
I want to watch this film, I wanted to as a kid but I never got the chance to get it on VHS. So this evening I am going to go onto Youtube and watch the film from start to finish.
Zyoura Posted 11 years 3 months ago
This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Watched it a lot on video tape.
CeciliaFett Posted 11 years 4 months ago
"When I'd watch it as a kid, my mom would bawl when the one girl mouse sang the song (sorry for the vagueness, it's been forever!)"

You mean Tanya, Fievel's older sister. Its funny, everyone remembers Tanyas role in the song, but its a duet between both siblings. The "pop" version of the song was really popular for years, but its kinda...awkward. The movie version is about two siblings desire for their family to be reunited again, but the pop version is about a couple in love.

And IMO, "Dreams to Dreams" has NOTHING on "Somewhere, Out There". "Dreams to Dreams" was way better as a brief instrumental near the end of the first movie.
Trueblue94 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
I love this movie ^.^ We had a Christmas ornament of Bernard from The Rescuers, and my mom actually thought it was Feivel! O_o I don't see ANY similarities between the two!
MissHolly Posted 11 years 8 months ago
i feivel!
kels0rly Posted 12 years 21 days ago
scrymusic Posted 12 years 1 month ago
OK... This was one of the crappiest movies ever to come outta the eighties..

Don Bluth's absolute, best movie ever was the Secret of Nimh.. Everybody knows it.. end of story!
cindy42981 Posted 12 years 6 months ago
Loved this movie! that song still makes me wanna cry! somewhere out there =-)
MBdigital Posted 13 years 3 months ago
This just aired on HBO Family, now the sequel just finished airing.
rnorred06 Posted 13 years 8 months ago
This movie came out the year I was born. Classic! I loved this movie as a kid & I still do today!
pocomouse Posted 14 years 2 months ago
I agree, totally the best animated film!!! I also still have my Fieval doll (though no ones allowed to play with him)
90s_chick Posted 14 years 2 months ago
The best kids movie of all time!!!!! I still have my Fivel doll that I got when I was three! My kids play with it now!!
*Some where out there someones saying a prayer
that we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there*
Makes me want to cry!
datura Posted 14 years 4 months ago
This is sort of "Maus" (by Art Spiegelman) for kiddies
MysticalChicken Posted 14 years 11 months ago
Oh, and also "There are nooooo cats in Am-er-i-ca!"
MysticalChicken Posted 14 years 11 months ago
I remember this as being the first movie I ever saw in theaters (I was six or seven)--it may not have actually been the first, but it's the one I remember. For at least an hour afterwards I was talking like the characters in the movie ("Papa, are we going to McDonalds?") and singing that Somewhere Out There song ad nauseum at school.
kimsy520 Posted 15 years 11 days ago
I loved this movie
Skeletor Posted 15 years 2 months ago
Oh please! This movie wishes it could be the land before time!
Simpfan83 Posted 15 years 3 months ago