Comments

Comments
jwenzel2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
wow i had seen this movie so many years ago and could not remember what it was. I had asked everyone if they knew it but they looked at me crazy and told me it did not exist! Thanks for proving me right!
CartoonHero80s Posted 9 years 1 month ago
would be great for this to have a official release, as well as the sequel...this was a whole bottle of Awesome Sauce from back in the day.
midnightjoe Posted 9 years 2 months ago
I loved this movie yet another reason I miss how the Disney Channel use to be.
funguy10 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
My economics techer showed us this movie as part of a lesson in buisness franchising because the guy is trying to franchise his Gag City store which is why he moved to the new town. He said the Disney Channel still shows this every Halloween.
80sToons4Ever Posted 9 years 7 months ago
Man, I want an official dvd of this and the sequel! I don't think I have seen this movie since about 1987 or so. I can still remember watching it on the ABC's Disney Sunday Night Movie. It's funny how this and Bride of Boogedy are THE Disney Sunday NIght movies that people most remember from the 80s.
BenJamin Posted 10 years 20 days ago
I just hope that Disney will release this on DVD. This would be great for Halloween.
walkerwyatt Posted 10 years 4 months ago
I found a place to buy the Boogedy movies....

I'm so excited to have my kids watch them!
neko1980 Posted 10 years 11 months ago
OMG I remmber this show..no one believes me that there ever was a show..all I remember is the name and then this bit from the movie "Boogedy Boogedy Boo...Just kidding"
Costanzagirl Posted 11 years 30 days ago
Actually saw this movie as a small child. I only recall the name, Mr. Boogedy, and I think at the end of the movie he is floating in the air...? have not seen it since probably 1986..for I was a young child
celtic_thea Posted 11 years 2 months ago
does anyone know where i can get this movie??? this and bride of boogedy which ive never seen and would LOVE too since i was such a fan of this when i was younger. PLEASE HELP!!!!
mrw3685 Posted 11 years 3 months ago
Don't be jealous that I still have Mr Boogedy and MORE IMPORTANTLY Bride of Boogedy!! Recorded on VHS!! Along with Fuzzy Bucket and some other great Disney Sunday Movie classics. Ah, memories!
Blueroc85 Posted 11 years 7 months ago
Another one of my brother's obsessions! Love it! I haven't seen it in ages.
Owepar Posted 11 years 7 months ago
Minor correction, Steve. Yes, "The Disney Sunday Movie" (DSM) did air on ABC, but Disney didn't buy the network until the mid-90s ('95, I believe). DSM moved to NBC around '88... then back to ABC a few years later, after the network buyout.

And the eBay copies are VHS dupes. The idiots at the House of Mouse need to get their acts together and officially release their roster of beloved TV movies on DVD!
1978Steve Posted 11 years 9 months ago
I saw on ebay you can get this movie on DVD. I was aired on ABC not NBC. ABC is Disney owned and this was a Disney Sunday Night Movie
kaylanicole8806 Posted 12 years 1 month ago
OMGOSH. I loved this movie sooo much when I was little.
HarryReems Posted 12 years 3 months ago
Yo, Mr. boogedy sent me to the doctors with 57 heart attacks. That foo was cold scaring some kids in tha 80's!
JPop Posted 12 years 4 months ago
Classic. I remember watching this as a kid and it always scarred the crap out of me. They put Flight of the Navigator on DVD, why not Mr. Boogedy and Bride of Boogedy?
Owepar Posted 13 years 1 month ago
Man, this is a beloved made-for-TV classic. Seeing it today, it doesn't pack quite the punch that it did 20 years ago, but it's still kitschy fun. I'm guessing that the box is from a PAL video, 'cuz I've never seen an official VHS of the film in the US.
gaastra Posted 13 years 2 months ago
This aired on the disney channel in the 80s.

I watched bride of boogedy also.