Thread: Is asbestos bad to eat?

  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 2075
    See, the thing is, my doctor say I can't have no salt. So I scrape some asbestos off the ceiling, and sprinkle a little bit on my food. On Sandwiches, hamburgers, eggs in tha morning.
    I just wanna know if the asbestos be bad, so I don't get the heebie-jeebies.
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 1458
    If it doesn't curdle milk, it is fine.
    Do the milk test.
    [IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/misspiggyeatscake/pigsig.jpg[/IMG]
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 333
    Nah man you should be fine. You ARE boiling it beforehand, right?
    [url]http://www.twitter.com/ctstar82[/url]
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 1458
    Quote by MtLaStella
    Nah man you should be fine. You ARE boiling it beforehand, right?

    What the hell is wrong with you?
    There would be absolutly no CRRRRUNCH!
    [IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/misspiggyeatscake/pigsig.jpg[/IMG]
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 3503
    Gee whiz, I have no idea...
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 2075
    It tastes pretty good.
    Hell, when I be cookin up hamburgers with asbestos, people line up at my junkyard to see what smell so good. I hope this shit ain't bad for you. I let some kids eat my hamburgers at my last cookout.

    I just sprinkle a little asbestos on top, and you don't need no salt.
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 3694
    Did your rat "Freddie" eat one of those burgers?
    [URL=http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snfuopen.gif][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4384/snfuopen.gif[/IMG][/URL]
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 74775
    I think I remember hearing that asbestos is pretty toxic sooo I would say no, not safe to eat.
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 67
    I took a class on asbestos. It is actually better for you to eat it than it is for you to inhale it.
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 883
    Hmmm...isn't asbestos a type of mold?
    I am Ricky, hear me think!
  • avatar
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 4
    Eat up son! YUMMY!!!
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/grindyourass/cotldop2wx.gif
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 74775
    Asbestos is an insulation used in the mid-20th century. Turns out, you breathe it in and you can die. So yeah, thats fun.
    • 11 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 645
    ummmmm dangerous food
Forum Staff
Super Admin: Vertex
Super Mods
Search