Same rules as usual, plus...|
1. NO CONSOLE WARS. Console wars like "Jaguar sucks Dreamcast is better" can descend a thread into total chaos. You are free to say that you like or don't like a specific console, but no fanboy bashing and worshipping like "Anything but the [console] sucks you have ****ty tastes in console games".
2. Stay on topic. Do not suddenly change the topic of the thread. One or two posts about it is fine, but don't overdo it. For example, if someone on the thread is annoying you, don't fill the thread up with argument posts. That is what the Private Messaging feature is for.
3. Don't try to bump a thread unless you truly have something to say. If a thread has not been posted in for too long, I will lock it. The time interval for locking is whenever I feel like locking it.
4. Do not bump any thread without purpose unless you need some tech support.
5. Do not treat me like the supreme unquestionable authority. You can talk to me as casually as you like.
Failure to abide by these rules (except for #5) will result in a ban. They will only be temporary most of the time, but if the situation is severe enough it will be permanent.
Rules are subject to change
That's all. Happy posting!
|Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No|