I have one of those glacier purple or whatever it's called (the transparent purple) GBAs, nearly unplayable with most GBA games without a backlight. I also have a silvery blue (cobalt?) gba SP that I found laying in a store, with a green pokemon game in it (I forget if it was leaf or emerald).
* Cartoon Network Speedway
* Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
* Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
* Frogger's Adventures: Temple of the Frog
* Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced
* Mario Kart Super Circuit
* Metroid: Zero Mission
* Midnight Club: Street Racing
* Pokemon Emerald Version
* Pokemon FireRed Version
* Pokemon LeafGreen Version
* Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy
I also have Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey for gameboy color, but no gameboy/color, so I count it as a GBA game. (Due to the simple graphics & high contrast, it's the only game I have that's really playable on my backlight-free GBA glacier.)
*WARNING: The above post may be highly opinionated, read at your own risk.
Gee Caspah, you're a twicky one!
Are you sure you want to delete this post?