Comments

Comments
    retro proof Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    To all who bash this movie stop it!This movie was just fine but I can agree mmpr the movie was better
    90sretrochick Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I was excited to see the movie and then I saw it let's just say I wasent to happy the kid was pretty dumb I still don't get why they chose him
    RacerX Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This movie also kicked major ass as well as the first movie did.
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    BTW..the only thing I remember enjoying about the movie was how the villain Hilary Shepard Turner (Divatox) looked. She was kinda sexy to me...c'mon I was a kid.

P.S----I HATE THAT FREAKING KID....wtf. he grew as he morphed....the entire premise of him involved in the show was ridiculous. If you notice, the PR during this time seemed extremely goofy for the most part. I could go on and on, but yeah, Saban began to screw up around this time and it def shows.
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This movie = garbage. I remember the day I saw this movie with my father. The night before my mom asked if I wanted to either go see the movie or go to a damn bake sale...c'mon...PR the freakin movie. Anyways my dad and I saw it.....TERRIBLE. Crappy effects, etc., etc. My dad was so angry that day because he actually enjoyed the first movie (him not even being a PR fan because he's an adult, but liked the first movie nonetheless). I was pretty angry and wouldv'e rather been @ that damn bake sale..I would've gotten some free food @ least...WTF. And a kid btw..how insulting. Turbo, the series, wasn't too bad, and I even watched PR up until PR in Space, but what an awful movie.
    syk_skillz Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    First movie was great but this was a piece of crap on crap.
    Man I hated that kid so much
    wehtam Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I think I read that that kid dated lance bass
    dominatedon Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I remember this, this was one of my favorite power ranger movies of all time.
    I only liked seasons 1-6 the rest suck
    hwo102 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    this is when they jumped the shark!
    dalmatianlover Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I think the Power Rangers should have stopped their adventures after the first Power Rangers movie.
    dogbert92 Posted 7 years 24 days ago
    I hate that little kid (I hate his hair especially)
    Mario6 Posted 7 years 26 days ago
    When I was little this was my favorite movie
    RomanianDaci Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I think my aunt or my mom bought me this movie, thats the last time I watched power rangers
    hulkfan93 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Geeks
    trans8010 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    it's an enjoyable movie if your 5 and wearing a helmet
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I don't believe it!! The Power Rangers replaced thier coolest zords ever with cars!! BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!
    Rictof Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    El Terrible... Need I say more? Need a translation? Watch the movie, puke afterwards, learn not to watch the series. Oh, and Bulk and Skull get turned into monkeys... How stupid is that? Lieutenant Stone stops his detective agency crud and starts running the juice bar. WTH is his problem? He takes care of Bulk and Skull in the process... See the crappy outfits they get dressed up in?
    vantera Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    the original power rangers were the best, but i was also a kid at the time, grow up lizzy, get a life
    Klingon Warrior Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I liked the original rangers as the turbo rangers in the movie.
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I mean, HOW lame! wtfirwm?
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    HOY LAME!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This movie was decent, but when compared to, "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie" it SUCKS! The T.V. show for 'Turbo' was also pretty dull and nothing like the good ol' episodes! The first was so much better!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I saw this Power Rangers movie. Compare to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (1995), this Power Rangers movie was absolutly nothing.