Comments

Comments
    Pie In The Sky Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    Haha this is where J.K. Rowling got Harry Potter's name from XD
    mandyrf Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    I love this movie. Haven't seen it forever. NILBOG!!!! Wish I could find this movie to but it!!
    the monster hunter Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    ha harry potter ha ha ha
    wolvescryvelvet Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    this little guy was ugly and changed basement laundry rooms permanently
    Wren Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    This movie was ten billion times better than Troll 2. However I thought Noah Hathaway was terrible in this one. He was fantastic in The Neverending Story though. "*pause* Eunice, noooo!" lol
    TechnoSammy Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This movie freaked me out so bad, I was never sure if it was horror or fantasy but it was great.
    The Mushling was so adorable!
    Skeletor Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Are there "lyrics to the Trool Song?
    And was it Frank Welker doing the voice of the Troll?
    HoneyBrown1976 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I love this movie. The ending song (that's played throughout the film) still creeps me out. The good thing is that my son likes it now.

J.K. had to have this on tape to catch the name.
    Owepar Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Yep, and the son's name is Harry Potter, Jr. This was 21 years ago -- there was no Hogwarts then! But I wonder if perhaps J.K. Rowling caught this movie...
    Deleted Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Did anyone notice that the father's name is Harry Potter?
    Owepar Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Out of all the little-creature films that followed in the wake of "Gremlins," this was certainly the best. While most of them went the horror route, this one used another angle -- fantasy. The inclusion of the "fairy worlds" and magic set this one apart from the pack.

The cast was great, particularly June Lockhart, who stole the show every time she appeared on screen. And though the effects weren't quite up to Gremlin-standards, they were certainly very admirable. Then there's that eerie, weirdass song... that's now stuck in my head (if only I could understand the words to it!).
    8Tschild Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The music in this movie would scare the crap out of me. I loved the trolls as a kid. Great movie