Comments

Comments
    SYCD Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I still have a VHS copy and my sister bought me the Speacial Edittion DVD a while back.
    Narobi Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I love this movie and all its wonders
    daxmommy Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Dude I have had a copy of this movie since I can remember and currently have the anniversary dvd and even my son likes it =0) It is grat to be able to enjoy movies we loved as children with our own children!!!!!
    lilbooshy Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I love this movie XD. I got the anivesary dvd version. i've watched it to the point where i know the opening!!!
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    This is the most beautiful animated film of all time! I enjoyed this just as much as I enjoyed the book!
    sandra Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    i am looking for the last unicorn orignal movie i love this movie and cant find it any ware it would meain a lot if any one has it and would like to sell it
    Trueblue94 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Man, this movie was AWESOME. I loved every minute of it. The tree with tits was the best part. XD
    maeho Posted 5 years 13 days ago
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! I know that now as an adult you can watch this movie and point out all it's flaws (as you can with ANY movie - Shrek especially) - but as a kid this movie was the best! You don't really understand the adult jokes in the movie until you're older so there's no damage done! My favorite part was the tree who came to life with the big boobies - hahahaha! And who's to say cartoons now a days are any better. I believe they are worse actually and I know for a fact that this little girl/boy in my belly is going to grow up watching movies like "The Last Unicorn" and "The Garbage Pail Kids" and "Space Balls" like I did. People are too paranoid and overly protective of what their kids see now a days that they don't look back into their past and think "o i loved these movies as a kid and nothing bad happened to me!"
    Costanzagirl Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I have this movie on video too. Love it lol. Yeah it was freaky, that old woman at the freak show and that Harpie. Also, the skeleton is the castle that drinks that wine, used to freak me out, and the King too. I didn't like him.
    littlechimpy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I've got this movie on video, but the tape is all caked in dust and it doesn't work when I put it in the player. I'm so annoyed.. but yeh. The bit where she's at the freak show and the harpie attacks the old woman... AHHHHH only the freakiest scene in a cartoon ever.. and the bit where the old man's eye turns red and rolls around
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I loved this movie. It's a little weird though, and I mean that in the sense that it really isn't a very kid friendly movie. (Besides the fact thatt obviously it deals with fantasy.) I have the DVD for it and in the menu it's all dolled up to be portrayed as a great movie for little girls. I remember that my mom hated it when I would watch this movie, it always gave her the creeps. And did anyone else notice that there was some cussing in the original but for the DVD they took that part out?
    Captain Howdy Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I'm glad Jeff Bridges did voice acting for this movie.
    Luna2 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    NO! please dont make this a live action movie id be so turned off this movie if they pull some crappy CGI red bull and have the unicorn turn into someone sluty like paris hilton>
    jugheaddm Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Very good movie. Did you know that they are suppose to be making a live action version.
    Mistress9 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This movie was amazing. It story stayed very close to the book and I loved the songs. I just ordered the sequel novel and I can't wait to read it!
    shiroihikari Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I dunno...I never saw this as a child (my mom probably heard about the language and wouldn't let me see it). I rented it recently just to see what all the fuss was about and I was SEVERELY disappointed. The animation was pretty at times but inconsistent in quality. One scene would look beautiful and another would look cheap and rushed. The voice acting irritated me. Also, it just seemed to drag on and on...
    Alyssa Branen Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I agree about it makinge you cry..I used to watch this movie all the time when I was younger. (I'm 25 now)It is beautiful and at the same time it always makes me depressed to watch it. I loved the book too. It was pretty simular to the book but the ending was a bit longer. When i met my husband I happened to mention this movie and he too had watched it often and I thought that was too cool. Another one I loved was Legend..i want to get that soundtrack..Tangerine dream.
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I had known about this movie for a long time, but I had never seen it until I bought it on DVD. This movie took me away the first time I watched! I became determined to acquire the soundtrack. I found it, but it had to be ordered from Germany. I don't recall if I ordered it through Amazon.com or Anime Nation.
    Sunriser Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I love this movie! I just bought it on DVD (poor transfer-got cut off, but the quality is still pretty good, especially compared to those worn out VHSs.) Lovely animation, emotional, memorable characters and voice actors. Definitely something that stuck with me after our old video rental store closed and I couldn't find another copy.
    Skycool Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    My sister would rent this movie an INFINITE amout of times! It scared the hell out of me, sisters go figure!?
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I love it, when i Was a child.
    I still like to hear the theme song from America.