Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    GlitteringGoldie Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    The first trailer on this site looks fake. Like someone slapped it together in Windows Movie Maker. You can tell where they didn't even cut scenes correctly. -_-
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    i knw i wanted to see it too
    90zkid4ever Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    Man I want to see this soo bad its been awhile since i've seen it
    luckycricked Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    its a bad movie cuz i don't like him :S
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    wow, was that trailer FAKE
    lol_guy Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    great movie :D
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I used to watch this Movie when I was little I used to have it on vhs But I don't know If I still have it we might have thrown it away after it broke or we gave it away to my 2 little cousins
    CeciliaFett Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I'll never understand why this movie isn't well received; it certainly doesn't dissapoint when you're expecting Ducktales.

And how can Duckburg be a dull setting? So much happens in Duckburg in the show. And Merlock gets the distinct honour of being a Ducktales villian who is actually truely menacing (and manages to reach his goal, however briefly), which is really cool for the movie as well.

Either way, I thought the Ducktales movie was a fitting end to a great show.
    dalmatianlover Posted 6 years 14 days ago
    Nobody really hates this movie, ddd; it's just underrated.
    Annie Posted 6 years 27 days ago
    ducktales were cute!
    Galactusgirl Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I like this movie. I just love Ducktales in general.
    NostalgiaFan922 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    As a kid, I loved this movie. But now that I look back at it, I understand why critics hated this movie (because it doesn't live up to the series). The first 15 minutes are action/adventure packed and just what you'd expect to see in a DuckTales movie. However after that, the rest of the movie takes place in the dull setting of Duckburg. What a rip-off (at least in my opinion)! Plus the animation is "unbalanced" (if you know what I mean). It's a decent film, but not as great as it could've been.
    dededeisawesome Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    why does everyone hate this?
    TreyVore Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Disney needs to upgrade this movie from VHS to DVD. I'm serious.

Also, I read there was a "Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers" movie planned, but it was cancelled because this movie did so poorly. :(
    charles de girl Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    i have it on VHS, i got it at used video store. i love huey, dewey, and louie are from ducktales: the movie treasure of the lost lamp.
    AlleneKirac Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    .0.
    0.0
    TurboDuo Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This movie was awesome, I used to watch it everyday, and now I have the DVD. It didn't deserve the reputation it got from critics.
    CeciliaFett Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Ducktales wasn't the only DA show made into a movie. A Goofy Movie was totally based on Goof Troop, they just didn't advertise it as "Goof Troop: The movie" because critics were incredibly harsh with Ducktales sheerly because it was based on the TV show based on the comics.
    Hikaru Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    LOL! I used to hide behind the couch when that evil tower thing was being created.

But I loved this movie to bits anyways. =]
    alg3290 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    ye i used 2 watch this show nad goof troop among others on a cartoon lineup when i got home as a kid good o ld glory days i cna rember my dad comin downstairs 2 shut off the tv AND ME KNOWIN THE DRILL WULD TRY BLOCKING THE STEPS I ONLY HELD EM OFF 4 A FEW MINUTES @ 5 pm after the cartoon shows were over on wb and full house theme song came on after a few yrs they let me watch that and fresh prince nad it was off 2 bed @ 6 good old days I WISH ICULD GO BAK IN TIME OMG RLY !
    ksknezz Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    yt
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I was always surprised by how similar this movie was to Aladdin, which would only come out a couple years later.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Ducktales was the only Disney Afternoon show to be made into a movie. Disney also planned on making a movie based on Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers but it got cancelled.

Anyway I saw part of this movie on the Disney channel like a few years ago. It was pretty good.
    redhead01 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remember LOVING this movie when I was younger. I miss Ducktales.
    rnorred06 Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    This was a great movie. I remember this one of a few movies that I always watched every time I went over to my grandparents house when I was little. Good Times. :)
    ogreadmore Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Watch full episoides of your favorite cartoons at www.myspace/mysaturdaymorningcartoons.com! new cartoons added every saturday morning
    DancePetunia Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Dude, I remember this. I remember the umm... genie. Yeah. Didn't they wish for a giant sundae?
    dmastre411 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    just saw it today it was allright
    kygal9 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    They have the full movie on youtube but its broken up into sections. Its pretty decent quality, though.
    Twilight Ganon Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I've seen it once and actually I don't think it's anything special. It's quite "ordinary" it will say no classic.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Most underrated Disney movie yet. I hope it comes to DVD.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This movie is one of the best disney films ever!!!
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Ah yes. I remember this movie. I loved the little girl duck whose name escapes me right now.
    dalmatianlover Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I still have my video of this movie!
    Rictof Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    UNLIMITED WISHES!!!~~~ "MOM, BUY ME THAT LAMP FOR CHRISTMAS!" Oh... I was so embarassed of the things I used to say :D Imagination kills, but I loved that movie to death.
    TV1985 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I have an old trailer commercial to DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp. I'll send it when I'm done looking for commercials on old and various video tapes that I have in my video library.
    Untitled-1 Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    This was my first movie in theaters. I'll still watch it on occasion as well. The theme is just TOO fun. *sings Ducktales, Ooooh Oooh!*
    Trashley Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    I never saw this. We always used to watch the series though in elementary school on rainy days...good times.