Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    GlitteringGoldie Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    The first trailer on this site looks fake. Like someone slapped it together in Windows Movie Maker. You can tell where they didn't even cut scenes correctly. -_-
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    i knw i wanted to see it too
    90zkid4ever Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Man I want to see this soo bad its been awhile since i've seen it
    luckycricked Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    its a bad movie cuz i don't like him :S
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    wow, was that trailer FAKE
    lol_guy Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    great movie :D
    MissBumpy Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch this Movie when I was little I used to have it on vhs But I don't know If I still have it we might have thrown it away after it broke or we gave it away to my 2 little cousins
    CeciliaFett Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I'll never understand why this movie isn't well received; it certainly doesn't dissapoint when you're expecting Ducktales.

And how can Duckburg be a dull setting? So much happens in Duckburg in the show. And Merlock gets the distinct honour of being a Ducktales villian who is actually truely menacing (and manages to reach his goal, however briefly), which is really cool for the movie as well.

Either way, I thought the Ducktales movie was a fitting end to a great show.
    dalmatianlover Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Nobody really hates this movie, ddd; it's just underrated.
    Annie Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    ducktales were cute!
    Galactusgirl Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I like this movie. I just love Ducktales in general.
    NostalgiaFan922 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    As a kid, I loved this movie. But now that I look back at it, I understand why critics hated this movie (because it doesn't live up to the series). The first 15 minutes are action/adventure packed and just what you'd expect to see in a DuckTales movie. However after that, the rest of the movie takes place in the dull setting of Duckburg. What a rip-off (at least in my opinion)! Plus the animation is "unbalanced" (if you know what I mean). It's a decent film, but not as great as it could've been.
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    why does everyone hate this?
    TreyVore Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Disney needs to upgrade this movie from VHS to DVD. I'm serious.

Also, I read there was a "Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers" movie planned, but it was cancelled because this movie did so poorly. :(
    charles de girl Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i have it on VHS, i got it at used video store. i love huey, dewey, and louie are from ducktales: the movie treasure of the lost lamp.
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    .0.
    0.0
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This movie was awesome, I used to watch it everyday, and now I have the DVD. It didn't deserve the reputation it got from critics.
    CeciliaFett Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Ducktales wasn't the only DA show made into a movie. A Goofy Movie was totally based on Goof Troop, they just didn't advertise it as "Goof Troop: The movie" because critics were incredibly harsh with Ducktales sheerly because it was based on the TV show based on the comics.
    Hikaru Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    LOL! I used to hide behind the couch when that evil tower thing was being created.

But I loved this movie to bits anyways. =]
    alg3290 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    ye i used 2 watch this show nad goof troop among others on a cartoon lineup when i got home as a kid good o ld glory days i cna rember my dad comin downstairs 2 shut off the tv AND ME KNOWIN THE DRILL WULD TRY BLOCKING THE STEPS I ONLY HELD EM OFF 4 A FEW MINUTES @ 5 pm after the cartoon shows were over on wb and full house theme song came on after a few yrs they let me watch that and fresh prince nad it was off 2 bed @ 6 good old days I WISH ICULD GO BAK IN TIME OMG RLY !
    ksknezz Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    yt
    RetroToon Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I was always surprised by how similar this movie was to Aladdin, which would only come out a couple years later.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Ducktales was the only Disney Afternoon show to be made into a movie. Disney also planned on making a movie based on Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers but it got cancelled.

Anyway I saw part of this movie on the Disney channel like a few years ago. It was pretty good.
    redhead01 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I remember LOVING this movie when I was younger. I miss Ducktales.
    rnorred06 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This was a great movie. I remember this one of a few movies that I always watched every time I went over to my grandparents house when I was little. Good Times. :)
    ogreadmore Posted 7 years 13 days ago
    Watch full episoides of your favorite cartoons at www.myspace/mysaturdaymorningcartoons.com! new cartoons added every saturday morning
    DancePetunia Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Dude, I remember this. I remember the umm... genie. Yeah. Didn't they wish for a giant sundae?
    dmastre411 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    just saw it today it was allright
    kygal9 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    They have the full movie on youtube but its broken up into sections. Its pretty decent quality, though.
    Twilight Ganon Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I've seen it once and actually I don't think it's anything special. It's quite "ordinary" it will say no classic.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Most underrated Disney movie yet. I hope it comes to DVD.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    This movie is one of the best disney films ever!!!
    EmeraldeJade Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Ah yes. I remember this movie. I loved the little girl duck whose name escapes me right now.
    dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I still have my video of this movie!
    Rictof Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    UNLIMITED WISHES!!!~~~ "MOM, BUY ME THAT LAMP FOR CHRISTMAS!" Oh... I was so embarassed of the things I used to say :D Imagination kills, but I loved that movie to death.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I have an old trailer commercial to DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp. I'll send it when I'm done looking for commercials on old and various video tapes that I have in my video library.
    Untitled-1 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This was my first movie in theaters. I'll still watch it on occasion as well. The theme is just TOO fun. *sings Ducktales, Ooooh Oooh!*
    Trashley Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I never saw this. We always used to watch the series though in elementary school on rainy days...good times.