Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 1 year 9 months ago
    Good movie...
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 19 days ago
    I loved this movie growing up and I just recentley got a new VHS of this movie and I love it.
    90zkid4ever Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    When this movie came out I was hooked the special effects were out of this world I had seen nothing like it. Definitely 1 of my favorite movie of ALL TIME
    william8765 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    willai muito
    KeithStJames Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I don't watch many movies especially with Being A True, Proud, Professing Christian but I do LOVE The Jurassic Park Trilogy! It has been said by Director Joe Johnson or Joe Johnston which ever it is there - please do forgive me that there WILL BE A Jurassic Park 4! I Love to watch these movies at night and just relax! Especially the 1st and 2nd movies of This GREAT Trilogy! I Love Dinosaurs and yes, Father God Elohim DID CREATE DINOSAURS TOO! :)! COOL! Blessings ALWAYS! :)!
    -In Their Holy Services Forevermore,
    Keith Saint James Hacker The Priest - (Not Catholic for many reasons)! :)!
    Dico Posted 4 years 15 days ago
    Best...dinosaur film...EVER MADE!!!

Speilberg is by far, one of the best directors who ever lived!
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    I consider this to be Steven Speilberg's best movie hands down (Its better than Jaws!)!
    This was probably the first PG-13 movie I ever saw at age 4. Everything about this movie is awesome from John William's score to Sam Neill's awesome acting, and the Dinosaurs steal everything. As for the sequels I enjoyed the 2nd one (Not as good as this one though), and thought t the 3rd one was a total acid trip.
    Lepew Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Lovely memories!

The Raptors steals the show!
    RuckingFetard91 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I was obsessed with dinosaurs back then, haha.
    NostalgiaGods Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    my most cherished nostalgic memroies of my childhood and my #1 most favorite film of all time. we had most of the toys back then and I even had both the snes games. I am actually planning to buy either the first film OR the entire box set today after I have lunch with my father at KFC. thats IF the store sare open after the blizzard we just had. so many good memories from this film. ^-^
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    The book was definitely better, but this is still an excellent movie.
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 21 days ago
    I love this movie one of my favorites of all time.
    spyder88 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    the movie just wasn't real to me,so......i'm going to have to say i like the book.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Just as good as Indiana Jones.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Hell yeah, I love this movie! It's awesome! Definitely in my top 10!
    nick Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    The T-Rex is terrifying
    Annie Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    i meant, adventure- typo lol
    Annie Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    "Welcome to... Jurassic Park." 1 of the best adventore films.
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I lvoe this movie. It's extraordinary! I love how incredible it is.
    toledoboy2008 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Definately one of the defining movies of the '90s. I remember my Dad took me and my sister to see it ( I think my sister was there). It was 16 yrs ago.
    FallOutBoy Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER! DONT SPOIL IT WIV ANOTHER SEQUEL!
    timbox129 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Oh boy! Jurassic Park! The biggest, greatest, coolest, most awesome, Spectacular, ambitious, groundbreaking, totally epic, influential and ultimate dinosaur movie of all time and of our lives! Good job, Steven Spielberg! Good Job, ILM and Phil Tippett! Good Job, Michael Crichton! You have changed my beloved film industry forever and ever with all those animatronic and CGI dinosaurs! Good Job!
    AliKill Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Best film Ever!

JP IV sounds.........interesting
    TinyNietzchePose Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    to this day it amazes me how realistic the effects are in this movie!
    i used to love this movie as a little kid cuz of all the violence and dinosaurs..
    now that i'm older, i love it for all the philosophy behind it!
    spielberg's a genius for bringing crichton's novel to life the way he did.
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    one of my all time faves, the dinosaurs actually looked real, unlike the crap they bring out today, what are they thinking?
    jprc10 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I agree that this one was the best, the second part was good and the third part really sucked.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I enjoyed this and the second movie. But the third one was definately the weakest.
    lonewolfhiei Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I loved this movie when I was little. I think it was the first non-cartoon movie I watched and liked when I was younger. Got me into dinosaurs for a very long time and even made me want to do palaeontology... Might still change my major to it. XD
    AnimatedBritney Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I have this movie and it's sequelm it rocked, but the Jarrasic Park 3 sucked. The first movies are much longer, and tghat movie was only like an hour. It has no point.
    ashestamour Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I loved this movie so much, my brother, thats 3 almost 4 years older then me used to be so terrified of this movie, I always called him a pansy. :]
    funkmasta Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i love this movie its freakin great.had great graphix 4 its time 2
    Jard Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I'm looking forward to the fourth movie but i hope it won't be the same like the second part. Part three is my favorite
    mltvcocktail Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Jurassic Park = Classic, definately the best Crichton adaptation. Also any movie with Samuel Jackson gets instant points with me.
    Jenko Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Jurassic Park IV (2008)
    Directed by
    Joe Johnston

Writing credits
    Michael Crichton (characters)
    William Monahan (written by) ...

Production Notes/Status:
    Status: Pre-production
    Comments: Script is still being developed.
    Status Updated: 18 July 2006
    CheezNapkin Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word!
    brown_eyed1 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Yeah, I recently had a 'Jurassic Park Craving'--I sometimes get these uncontrollable urges to watch old movies--and I finally watched it one night on cable TV. I agree with fleebox when I say that the special effects were way ahead of thier time. The movie is very good. I adored the raptors, especially the famous kitchen scene.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 7 days ago
    Yeah this is a really good movie. I have it on VHS.
    kaleb1979 Posted 9 years 11 days ago
    This movie blew me away and it was a landmark for future bluescreen heavy movies I think. It made George Lucas start working on Star Wars again.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 29 days ago
    My favorite movie of all time! The acting is realistic, the storyline is intricate yet well presented, and the subject matter is phenomenal! An excellent movie! Don't see any of the sequels though, they really let it down.